Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally I am back! 😃

Good evening behen... 🤗

Even I came here a few minutes ago... Bhai Dooj today so all my cousins had come.

Coming to the episode, Bambal's ploy isn't something new but it's the execution that deserves appreciation. 👏 The fight between him & DP spanning over a lot of places & then ending at that particular place is a masterstroke done by the makers. 👏

Definitely... its execution deserves appreciation.

Actually, the fight didn't end at that place. He had a small fight with BP and then trying to find a way to escape VL, he came across that YYC where DD found him.

But jo bhi hai, it was actually a masterstroke... still, I had predicted it long back that Bambaal will be the one to lay his hands on all the secrets and will probably reveal it to them.

BV will never join him but obviously he'll be shattered. 🥺 I have a feeling that's the time when B & R will do something & endanger everyone as shown in the promo.

Obviously BV will never join evil but he will be shattered. But then, this Shaurya killing his family thing was already told to him by Timnasa in her message after which Shaurya had him take the Akhand Shapath to prevent him from investigating further about his past. (Wo baat alag hai ki BV isme bhi game khel gaya...)

Rest, I'm sure B and R will do something which will endanger everyone as shown in the promo.

Coming to A, frustration is in understatement. And I genuinely want to smack V & D. 🤬 Okay, they missed the opportunity at first. But how hard it is for them to do it anyway? D can keep her busy in argument & V can easily erase her memories. But no! Here they chose this route. VD haven't done that big of a crime that they have to compensate by making A a fairy. It is extremely foolish on each of their part.

Even I want to smack D. V ko to A gave her kasam that he wouldn't even try to erase her memories. D could have easily done that... so, I actually want to smack him.

But then, yahan par ye alag samasya hai ki agar madam ko kuch yaad nahi raha, to her blind Hero Worship of Ray will begin yet again. Aage kuan hai to peeche khai hai... 🤷‍♀️

I was actually hoping that BP will somehow prevent it... I mean somehow refuse her demand but she too agreed to talk to Shaurya about it. In dono ne koi itna bada crime bhi nahi kiya hai ki they have to compensate by making her a pari.

Waise, I cracked up at D's dialogue when V told that A too wants magical powers: Vivaan, ek baalti lekar aao. Wo ghar mein jo tanki mein upar powers bhari padi hain na, wo nal kholenge to powers behti hui aa jayengi. Isko bhar ke de dete hain...

As far as S is concerned, it's a common name. So I don't see any problem. But there is some probability that R will understand A knows more than he thinks & that's why Birba will make her wear the Kada so that she reaches there & help them in destroying VL. Possible?

Arre ye to sirf starting ka scene tha. Here, D interrupted her and sambhaloed the situation. Iske baad she was like "sorry Baalveer" then "wo excitement mein bol diya maine. Ab se nahi karungi Veer Lok ki baatein"

So, there were three slip ups in total. Isiliye D was worried ki iska excitment un dono par bhaari na pad jaaye.

Rahi baat us kade ki to abhi kuch nahi keh sakte. Agar Madam sochne baithe and then Ray ko confront kare, to chances hain ki use pata chal jaaye that she knows more. In any case, us kade se kuch na kuch to hoga hi... probably as you said, she might go to VL and help them in their mission. But abhi kuch keh nahi sakte...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good evening behen... 🤗

Even I came here a few minutes ago... Bhai Dooj today so all my cousins had come.

That's great! 😃 I hope you guys enjoyed well. 😎

But jo bhi hai, it was actually a masterstroke... still, I had predicted it long back that Bambaal will be the one to lay his hands on all the secrets and will probably reveal it to them.

Yeh baat to hain. Apne pehle hi predict ki thi. 🤪 Par phir bhi, execution hum-e bohut accha laga. 👏

Even I want to smack D. V ko to A gave her kasam that he wouldn't even try to erase her memories. D could have easily done that... so, I actually want to smack him.

I was actually hoping that BP will somehow prevent it... I mean somehow refuse her demand but she too agreed to talk to Shaurya about it.

Me too! 🤔

Waise, I cracked up at D's dialogue when V told that A too wants magical powers: Vivaan, ek baalti lekar aao. Wo ghar mein jo tanki mein upar powers bhari padi hain na, wo nal kholenge to powers behti hui aa jayengi. Isko bhar ke de dete hain...

Apt dialogue anyway. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Rahi baat us kade ki to abhi kuch nahi keh sakte. Agar Madam sochne baithe and then Ray ko confront kare, to chances hain ki use pata chal jaaye that she knows more. In any case, us kade se kuch na kuch to hoga hi... probably as you said, she might go to VL and help them in their mission. But abhi kuch keh nahi sakte...

Anything can happen. Let's wait & watch.

Sorry dear, I gotta go now. Will talk later. Bye! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's great! 😃 I hope you guys enjoyed well. 😎

Yeah... we all had a great time. 😃

Yeh baat to hain. Apne pehle hi predict ki thi. 🤪

Kya hai na, apni prediction power itni strong ho chuki hai Nazar ke twists predict karte-karte ki ab yahan bhi predictions perfect ho rahe hain... 🤪

Par phir bhi, execution hum-e bohut accha laga. 👏

Yup. Even I liked the execution.

Me too! 🤔

Sach mein behen... when D explained to A that granting powers is not that easy and they first need to talk to BP who in turn will talk to S and if he agrees, then they will have to awaken the powers of Pari Tara and taking its permission, the powers can be granted, I thought that maybe BP might do something... but she also agreed after a small chat as they (BP and BV) found out that she has a pure heart.

Apt dialogue anyway. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yeah... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anything can happen. Let's wait & watch.

Yeah... anything can happen. Let's see what is in store for us.

Waise, you know what I feel? This track where everyone is in danger is the perfect time to reveal Ray. D will be emotionally drained and broken seeing all people close to him in danger. So, this revelation will have a hard impact both on D as well as the audience. What do you think??

Sorry dear, I gotta go now. Will talk later. Bye! 🤗

Okay... see you later. 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Khair, I was randomly hashtagging and came across this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHpvxj2nJrr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teeno ke thobdes par sannata, I mean shock dikh raha hai...

Ignore the background music here... wo is fan ne add kar diya hai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHp2OZPHs0s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And iski pic:

Neeche song "Kaun aaya, kaun aaya" ka tag hai... matlab shayad is scene mein koi entry maarne wala hai. 🤔

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning behen... 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

🤗

Finally done with watching today's episode... Aaj to sach bahar na aaya and finally madam ko Ray ka khayal to aaya but uska koi fayda na hua.

Waise, what do you think of the pics that I shared above?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good! At least madam ko R yaad to aya! 🥱

About the pictures, for some weird reason, I thought it might be Karuna Ji. 🤔

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good! At least madam ko R yaad to aya! 🥱

Well, yaad aaya and madam ne poocha bhi... but koi fayda na hua.

Khair, I will give the details in the next post...

About the pictures, for some weird reason, I thought it might be Karuna Ji. 🤔

Well, even I thought the same...

Jis hisaab se teeno ke faces par shock hai, use dekh kar to yahi lag raha hai ki Karuna ji aayi hain. Warna itne shocked expressions aur kis ke liye denge?? (Unless BP is telling them about Jackass and BV enters... 😆)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, even I thought the same...

🤗

Jis hisaab se teeno ke faces par shock hai, use dekh kar to yahi lag raha hai ki Karuna ji aayi hain. Warna itne shocked expressions aur kis ke liye denge?? (Unless BP is telling them about Jackass and BV enters... 😆)

Agreed. 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

So, this is what happened in today's episode...

We begin from where we left. Bambaal-BV scene. Mr. B tells BV that he called him there. BV says that all evil people say that only and starts attacking him. When he grabs B's neck, he says that he wants to reveal a secret which will change his life forever. BV shocked, loosens his grip on B's neck but before B can reveal anything, S comes there (BP went and told him about the YYC) and attacks him. B faints.

S tells BV that he has already decided what has to be done with the enemy. He says that he has decided to put an end to him. BV is shocked. BP and S tell him that they won't do anything right now. They will wait for Diwali to be over. BV questions whether what S is doing is correct or not. S says that he is responsible for the decisions that are taken at VL and he has already decided what has to be done.

He brings out the Mrityu Kaksh (or something; voice quality theek nahi thi isliye samajh nahi aaya.) BV is completely shocked as they had never used it on any evil power in the history of VL. They didn't use it even while fighting with Timnasa. S says that it is absolutely necessary as this evil power is much more powerful than Timnasa.

BP asks BV to return to earth for now as Vivaan too might be searching for him. Bambaal is locked in some place where there is zero gravity unlike the earth and VL.

At this time, R reaches VL. He says that the place looks really beautiful and he would absolutely love and enjoy destroying it but before he could enter, he is repelled by the protective shield around VL and is thrown back to the earth.

There, A confronts him about saying that he is Nqp. R says that he never said that. It was A who came after him assuming that he is Nqp. A asks him to reveal the truth or she will call the real Nqp as she knows who he is (itni meherbaani ki Madam ne ki D ka naam nahi liya). R says that he really liked her when he saw her for the first time, when she met him so happily and he was scared of losing her friendship. So, he didn't reveal the truth. He did a bit more drama and A believed him.

We had a R-A-V plus Briganza aka Ramu kaka scene here. Describe nahi karenge cos it was just for fun. Whenever he will try to do so, S will stand as a shield in front of BV.

Another A-V scene where V decided to use another trick to have A keep silent. Briganza overheard A when she was mumbling to herself about keeping silent on her secret of becoming a fairy. He told this to R who decided to use her for his mission.

Precap:

VL part: BV was circling the arena where B was kept. Bambaal revealed the fact that S killed his father to BV.

Ye scene pata nahi kyon, jitna seedha dikh raha hai, utna seedha lag nahi raha.

Earth: Birba enters A's room and makes her wear the kada forcefully. V senses that A is in trouble and goes there. When no one opens the door on his repeated knocking, he enters the room and is shocked.

I'm sure, tab tak Birba would have already left after making A wear that kada.

(These two scenes were going on simultaneously. I have described them separately)