Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, when I log out but visit the forum, I'll only watch a disclaimer in read saying it's a member's only post.

But when I log in as a member, I'll be able to read it anyway.

Okay, cool.

Anyway, let's call it a night. Good Night, take care😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay! Even I am feeling sleepy. Good night! smiley31

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behno! πŸ€— 😎 😎 πŸ€—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning behno! πŸ€— 😎 😎 πŸ€—

Good morning behen... πŸ€—

Sorry late hain... aaj ka episode dekh rahe the. (You know that already πŸ˜†)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Of course I know that. 😈 πŸ˜† 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Of course I know that. 😈 πŸ˜† 😈

Yeah... you know me so well. 😎 😈

Khair, aaj ke episode mein once again, another of my predictions came true. Bambaal will be the one to open the Pandora's Box of secrets.

And Ananya had me confused yet again... I am hoping against hope that she sits down and does some brainstorming.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Detail bahen, detail!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Detail bahen, detail!

Okay...

Bambaal asked Dooba Dooba for water. DD being short in height couldn't reach him so, he had to lower the rope. On getting water, Bambaal turned into an alligator and disappeared.

Trying to flee VL, he reached the Yug Yatra Chakra, a machine which can tell the past, present and future. From there, he came to know that Jackass had two sons, one Ray and the other BV. He decided to reveal the fact that Shaurya killed Jackass to BV in order to turn him against Shaurya.

At the same time, on earth A had calmed down and as a special gift, she demanded a reunion of Team Shadow and that she too wants magical powers and wants to become a fairy.

BVs called BP and after some discussions, she agreed to talk to Shaurya about it and if he agrees, A too could become a fairy and will be celebrating Diwali with them at VL.

Madam A is too excited. In her excitement, she blurted out Shaurya's name in front of the local shopkeeper. Ye maamla risky ho sakta hai. BV asked V to keep an eye on A as her excitement could turn out to be risky for both of them.

Lekin abhi tak Madam A didn't remember a "certain someone" who was charading as Nqp in front of her. Looks like R's name has been wiped out from her brains... πŸ€”

DD called BP for help in finding Bambaal. BP caught Mr. B at the YYC. Seeing the expressions on Bambaal's face, she guessed that maybe he has seen the past in the YYC. She decided to stop him from meeting D. A fight ensued but Mr. B escaped. He was found by DD. Mr. B attacked DD who called BV for help. This is what Bambaal wanted.

BV reached VL and saw that DD was near the YYC. In the meantime, Mr. B had yet again escaped from there and reached the place where D was planning to reveal the secret to him.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I'll reply in detail after sometime. Abhi to mujhe jana hain because maa bula rahi hain. See ya!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Finally I am back! πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the episode, Bambal's ploy isn't something new but it's the execution that deserves appreciation. πŸ‘ The fight between him & DP spanning over a lot of places & then ending at that particular place is a masterstroke done by the makers. πŸ‘

BV will never join him but obviously he'll be shattered. πŸ₯Ί I have a feeling that's the time when B & R will do something & endanger everyone as shown in the promo.

Coming to A, frustration is in understatement. And I genuinely want to smack V & D. 🀬 Okay, they missed the opportunity at first. But how hard it is for them to do it anyway? D can keep her busy in argument & V can easily erase her memories. But no! Here they chose this route. VD haven't done that big of a crime that they have to compensate by making A a fairy. It is extremely foolish on each of their part.

As far as S is concerned, it's a common name. So I don't see any problem. But there is some probability that R will understand A knows more than he thinks & that's why Birba will make her wear the Kada so that she reaches there & help them in destroying VL. Possible?