Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Rehne do bahen! Hum se na sha jayega aise khatarnak comments! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Rehne do bahen! Hum se na sha jayega aise khatarnak comments! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sach mein behen... aise aise khatarnaak comments dekhne ko mile hain ki kya bataye. Some of them are comic gold. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Plus, depends on mood as well. 🤔

Remember when you told me that some FANS took the Screen shot of our comments & bashed us on Twitter? At that time I got really angry. But now when I think of it, I burst out in laughter.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Plus, depends on mood as well. 🤔

Well, ye baat to hai...

Remember when you told me that some FANS took the Screen shot of our comments & bashed us on Twitter? At that time I got really angry. But now when I think of it, I burst out in laughter.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Actually yes. Even I got angry when I first saw them bashing our comments. But now that I think of it, I can't control my laughter... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Precap ko hi promo bana kar share kar diya in logon ne... 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHmOc_Tj9g5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Waise, what do you think could be coming up? Any guesses?? 🤔

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Waise, what do you think could be coming up? Any guesses?? 🤔

Nope! And TBH, I don't want to guess either. Fresh perspective leke dekhne ka maza kuch alag hota hain. 😎

I gotta go now dear! Maa bula rahi hain. Baad mein milte hain. See ya! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nope! And TBH, I don't want to guess either. Fresh perspective leke dekhne ka maza kuch alag hota hain. 😎

Well, ye baat to hai... Fresh perspective se dekhne ka maza kuch alag hi hota hai.

I gotta go now dear! Maa bula rahi hain. Baad mein milte hain. See ya! 🤗

Okay... see you later. 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj kal bina bye bole you vanish.

Sorry yaar! I think Nikki ko bye bola tha aur socha tum bhi dekh hi loge. 😛

Agree about the writers and everything. True, but everything doesn't go as we want.

Obviously! It's not possible we'll always get what we want. Plus, writers have their own vision too. But you can still differentiate between two pieces like which has suddenly undergone change and which was pre-planned. 😊

I saw just in start, was good and later as you said... but true, nothing is great! Atleast it's better than total messy shows, so it's good and few tracks would be. Even I am happy for her.

Me too! I really liked the youngest BIL there, he was the FL's pillar of support. Later I got disinterested & don't even know the story after a certain point. But Aishwarya and Ravi were really good as leads. 👍🏼

I don't think Gul would do that, she rarely gets leads and it's better that way. But if it happens, it will just be a cameo. I just would wish, she should take something. Shivani too must be back, she did hint something, but no news later.

Agreed. Besides, Niyati has always bagged lead roles. I don't think even she'll settle for something less unless it's a cameo and an interesting one. I just thought about this because she is truly a graceful dancer. But to be very honest, I wouldn't want her in this show. Imlie - I have no problem. But definitely not NIK.

Great! Does Shivani do regional? I think somewhere I read she was a participant in BB Marathi.

It's okay. Oh, I missed it then. Generally I see but kal nahi dekha.

Of course!

Interesting. I didn't see that much too, Yes they both were.

Yes! Except SJ Gul generally doesn't take leads. Infact I feel, she shouldn't go for either of the shows.

Of course she does.

She has done some great regional shows, movies. Infact best if she does a regional show or I would like to see her in a Hindi show.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Sorry I am late! Achanak rishtedaar aa gaye the.

Yes! Except SJ Gul generally doesn't take leads. In fact I feel, she shouldn't go for either of the shows.

Me too! 😆

She has done some great regional shows, movies. In fact best if she does a regional show or I would like to see her in a Hindi show.

That's great! Personally I would prefer a good regional show than a crappy mainstream show. 😎

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry I am late! Achanak rishtedaar aa gaye the.

Yes! Except SJ Gul generally doesn't take leads. In fact I feel, she shouldn't go for either of the shows.

Me too! 😆

She has done some great regional shows, movies. In fact best if she does a regional show or I would like to see her in a Hindi show.

That's great! Personally I would prefer a good regional show than a crappy mainstream show. 😎

No problem dear.

Good!! Lol.

Of course, but she has done many regional. Even I prefer that, but exploring others is good too. Plus anyways she never takes mainstream stuff!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

No problem dear.

Good!! Lol.

Of course, but she has done many regional. Even I prefer that, but exploring others is good too. Plus anyways she never takes mainstream stuff!

😊

That's great! Let's hope for the best.

Anyway, do you have something new to discuss?