Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Khair, in yesterday's episode, when V told D ki shaam ko ready rahiyega, dande khaane ke liye, I was actually imagining A running after him with a jhadoo/danda... 🤭🤭🤭

Plus I was really impressed with Mr. B yesterday too... ab lag raha hai ki bande mein dimag hai.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kyon ab kya muft mein mil gaya?

Although rahi baat nikamme hone ki to wo to sabko pata hai... everyone related with AL are total nikammes. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sab kuch yaar! Matlab, last episode hain, kuch to dhang ka fight sequence dikha do. Yaha pe bhi sab bhaage ja rahe hain. Aur pata nahi kaha se do guard kisim ke ladki tapak pade aur T ko le gaye.

Haans haans ke bura haal ho gaya mera. TBH, agar main unke forum pe unke tareef bhare shabd na padhti, phir itna bhi samajh mein nahi aata. To tum hi samajh lo kya mindblowing episode tha. 🤪

Quoting someone from MATSH forum - Mujhe to laga abhi kuch hoga, abhi kuch hoga. Aur hua to phir subah. 🤣🤣🤣

Khair, in yesterday's episode, when V told D ki shaam ko ready rahiyega, dande khaane ke liye, I was actually imagining A running after him with a jhadoo/danda... 🤭🤭🤭

Khatarnak imagination. 😈 😈 😈

Plus I was really impressed with Mr. B yesterday too... ab lag raha hai ki bande mein dimag hai.

That's great! Mujhe to unka Ha Ha dekhke bada gussa aata hain.

Abhi hum thodi der ke liye ja rahe hain bahen! Tum khub enjoy karo Diwali. 🥳 🥳

See ya! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sab kuch yaar! Matlab, last episode hain, kuch to dhang ka fight sequence dikha do. Yaha pe bhi sab bhaage ja rahe hain. Aur pata nahi kaha se do guard kisim ke ladki tapak pade aur T ko le gaye.

Hainn???

Rehne hi do behen... humara to ye padh kar hi dimag chakkarghinni ban gaya. Kahin bomb ki tarah phat na jaaye... 😆

Haans haans ke bura haal ho gaya mera. TBH, agar main unke forum pe unke tareef bhare shabd na padhti, phir itna bhi samajh mein nahi aata. To tum hi samajh lo kya mindblowing episode tha. 🤪

Hum samajh sakte hain behen kitna Mind so-not-blowing episode tha. 🤪 🤪

Iske aage kuch na samajhna hume...

Quoting someone from MATSH forum - Mujhe to laga abhi kuch hoga, abhi kuch hoga. Aur hua to phir subah. 🤣🤣🤣

Understandable... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Khatarnak imagination. 😈 😈 😈

Naah... A ke case mein it is not a khatarnak imagination at all. She has already done this once: chasing D with a jhadoo. 😆

Another time, she brought her friend's dog to sniff him out. So, this is not unexpected from her...

That's great! Mujhe to unka Ha Ha dekhke bada gussa aata hain.

Same here... Uska "Ah haa" sun sun kar kaan pak gaye the.

He made a full proof plan to trick both BVs and BP. He knew that when he will be captured, they will definitely search his memories or should I say mind to find out his past memories. So, he had already collected Ray's memories of Vijaydashmi (the Raavan Dahan episode) so that the BVs see exactly that what he wants to show them. Then, when he was alone with Dooba Dooba, he pretended to be thirsty and asked for water because that is his medium to escape from VL and reach Shinkai.

Abhi hum thodi der ke liye ja rahe hain bahen! Tum khub enjoy karo Diwali. 🥳 🥳

See ya! 🤗

Hum bhi abhi jaa rahe hain. Aarti ka samay ho gaya hai...

Baad mein milte hain. 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Of course it's in a way, but then again it's his base character and as a parent it becomes that way.

True!

Well, that was one show but it differs from project to project. Ultimately if the channel doesn't allow, they won't telecast. So of course some credit Sony deserves, and then again whatever it's mdkd had a fresh and a realistic approach and concept. It's such a shame, slot is going to be replaced by a, less said the best. Also as you told me about Colors showing some obsessive content or something...

I don't think it's only about YMMKD in particular. Yes, their TRP was low even in terms of SONY but recently whenever I bhatkofied in any Forum of SONY, I noticed members mentioning earlier shows & it does seem SONY had interfered in case of many shows. But most of the shows were already finite, so it didn't become too obvious. These days their interference is becoming more visible as shows are suddenly changing their route like PB , IIM & all. Seemed to me, no one is Doodh Ka Dhoola. 🤪

Is Star also obsessed with triangles suddenly? Like ghum hai show, then imli promo..

What the hell are they promoting? Ditch your earlier partners or love, cos overnight they turn evil cos new girls or the "forced marriage" ppl are genuine!!

It's a shame, what's fault of earlier partners.. and suffering they have is ignored or just washed as evil or obsessiveness..

Don't know about love triangle but they are definitely obsessed with remaking regionals. Ghum Hain Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein is a remake of Bengali show - Kusum Dola.

SP already tried to remake - Ishti Kutum so I didn't think about it first. But from the promo it does seem Imlie is their second attempt to remake Ishti Kutumb.

I would say the leads have screen presence and the girl seems to me a really good actress but that doesn't dilute the fact that the concept is still cringe worthy.

Like what's the fault of the first partner? It's not that they didn't love their partners. And then they go all the way ahead to portray them as pitch black. Pathetic writers! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Nushy - I forgot to mention. Finally I could download the confession episodesmiley40smiley40

So I can make creations.

That's great! 👍🏼 When you make them, share here too.

😊

Of course, no one is milk-white. Plus ultimately managers are gonna interfere and you should know, how to deal with it and take a call. Like they do give so much creative liberty too, is all I am gonna say and it's always finite. EDT though they showed nonsense later it never got scrapped or stuff. As you say, some shows definitely had this issue. PB it was a massive fault of PH, they ruined such fab characters, they could have ended the show, you need guts where to compromise. In the other show too, PH literally ruined and played ping pong. So both the channel and PH are responsible. Often people just conveniently just blame the channel always and exaggerate.

On a side note, I am really happy that Anjali grabbed a new show so fast!! Like it's a sequel, which we don't like but then again as we discussed, it's important to take projects and stay in the industry than vanish for waiting till you get one great show, taking work is important.

I honestly feel Niyati should be back in any small project too as it's important to be in sight. Even a web series or an episodic, that's the way you are recognized. You can get an average project, but you should take it cos later you would not even get that.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Mdkd creations, of course I will share here. CG me waise hi I won't post.🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Rehne hi do behen... humara to ye padh kar hi dimag chakkarghinni ban gaya. Kahin bomb ki tarah phat na jaaye... 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

What does Chakkarghinni mean? 🤓

Naah... A ke case mein it is not a khatarnak imagination at all. She has already done this once: chasing D with a jhadoo. 😆

Another time, she brought her friend's dog to sniff him out. So, this is not unexpected from her...

O baap re! 😲 Yeh to sach mein khatarnak hain. Episode no. batana bahen, mereko bhi dekhna hain.

He made a full proof plan to trick both BVs and BP. He knew that when he will be captured, they will definitely search his memories or should I say mind to find out his past memories. So, he had already collected Ray's memories of Vijaydashmi (the Raavan Dahan episode) so that the BVs see exactly that what he wants to show them. Then, when he was alone with Dooba Dooba, he pretended to be thirsty and asked for water because that is his medium to escape from VL and reach Shinkai.

Smart! (In Piya's tone) 😈 😈 😈

Although this sequence reminds me of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Of course, no one is milk-white. Plus ultimately managers are gonna interfere and you should know, how to deal with it and take a call. Like they do give so much creative liberty too, is all I am gonna say and it's always finite. EDT though they showed nonsense later it never got scrapped or stuff. As you say, some shows definitely had this issue. PB it was a massive fault of PH, they ruined such fab characters, they could have ended the show, you need guts where to compromise. In the other show too, PH literally ruined and played ping pong. So both the channel and PH are responsible. Often people just conveniently just blame the channel always and exaggerate.

Exactly! Ultimately they would want money. It's on the writer how will they tackle it. If they can't think out of the box & decide to show the same Khichdi again, you can hardly blame the channel.

For me classic example includes Saba Mumtaz & Sandip Sickand.

The first one got 10 days & gave us an amazing ending. Whereas the second one got 6 months and bad-mouthed the audience.

Sometimes I feel YHM would have never become this trashy had they not changed the writer.

Sonali Jafar too has her problems but at the very least she keeps her MLs relatable. Taklu make them downright Sadakchap.

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

On a side note, I am really happy that Anjali grabbed a new show so fast!! Like it's a sequel, which we don't like but then again as we discussed, it's important to take projects and stay in the industry than vanish for waiting till you get one great show, taking work is important.

Yeah, I read. I am really glad that she made an impression with her first show itself. 🤗🤗🤗

I remember watching SBS - sometimes funny & sometimes derogatory. But let's be real, accha show yaha banta kaha hain? Do char jo bante hain, uska bhi satyanash kar dete hain yeh log. 😡😡😡

But I am really glad for her. ☺️☺️☺️

I honestly feel Niyati should be back in any small project too as it's important to be in sight. Even a web series or an episodic, that's the way you are recognized. You can get an average project, but you should take it cos later you would not even get that.

True! She should do at least something.

I am kind of dreading the possibility whether she might do a cameo role in NIK. 🤔🤔🤔

Aamir too has joined the cast. Gul is recycling all her previous cast. Considering Niyati is a dancer, she might make an appearance there. 🥺🥺🥺

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Good morning! 🤗

Exactly! Ultimately they would want money. It's on the writer how will they tackle it. If they can't think out of the box & decide to show the same Khichdi again, you can hardly blame the channel.

For me classic example includes Saba Mumtaz & Sandip Sickand.

The first one got 10 days & gave us an amazing ending. Whereas the second one got 6 months and bad-mouthed the audience.

Sometimes I feel YHM would have never become this trashy had they not changed the writer.

Sonali Jafar too has her problems but at the very least she keeps her MLs relatable. Taklu make them downright Sadakchap.

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Yeah, I read. I am really glad that she made an impression with her first show itself. 🤗🤗🤗

I remember watching SBS - sometimes funny & sometimes derogatory. But let's be real, accha show yaha banta kaha hain? Do char jo bante hain, uska bhi satyanash kar dete hain yeh log. 😡😡😡

But I am really glad for her. ☺️☺️☺️

True! She should do at least something.

I am kind of dreading the possibility whether she might do a cameo role in NIK. 🤔🤔🤔

Aamir too has joined the cast. Gul is recycling all her previous cast. Considering Niyati is a dancer, she might make an appearance there. 🥺🥺🥺

Good morning!!

Aaj kal bina bye bole you vanish.

True!!

Agree about the writers and everything. True, but everything doesn't go as we want.

Yes, yayy!

I saw just in start, was good and later as you said... but true, nothing is great! Atleast it's better than total messy shows, so it's good and few tracks would be. Even I am happy for her.

I don't think Gul would do that, she rarely gets leads and it's better that way. But if it happens, it will just be a cameo. I just would wish, she should take something. Shivani too must be back, she did hint something, but no news later.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Good morning behen... 🤗

🤣 🤣 🤣

What does Chakkarghinni mean? 🤓

Chakkarghinni or chakri is a cracker we burn on Diwali. It is a disc shaped cracker which when burnt goes round and round emitting sparkles.

This:

O baap re! 😲 Yeh to sach mein khatarnak hain. Episode no. batana bahen, mereko bhi dekhna hain.

Jhadoo wala episode I don't remember right now but the other one is episode 150. D had escaped from her when she had confronted him... actually gayabofied suddenly and so, she brought a dog to sniff him out.

Smart! (In Piya's tone) 😈 😈 😈

Yeah... That is why, for the first time, I did not get irritated by his "Ah haa"

Although this sequence reminds me of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince.

Never watched the movie... so, I don't know. But obviously, similarities mil hi jaati hain.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Aaj kal bina bye bole you vanish.

Sorry yaar! I think Nikki ko bye bola tha aur socha tum bhi dekh hi loge. 😛

Agree about the writers and everything. True, but everything doesn't go as we want.

Obviously! It's not possible we'll always get what we want. Plus, writers have their own vision too. But you can still differentiate between two pieces like which has suddenly undergone change and which was pre-planned. 😊

I saw just in start, was good and later as you said... but true, nothing is great! Atleast it's better than total messy shows, so it's good and few tracks would be. Even I am happy for her.

Me too! I really liked the youngest BIL there, he was the FL's pillar of support. Later I got disinterested & don't even know the story after a certain point. But Aishwarya and Ravi were really good as leads. 👍🏼

I don't think Gul would do that, she rarely gets leads and it's better that way. But if it happens, it will just be a cameo. I just would wish, she should take something. Shivani too must be back, she did hint something, but no news later.

Agreed. Besides, Niyati has always bagged lead roles. I don't think even she'll settle for something less unless it's a cameo and an interesting one. I just thought about this because she is truly a graceful dancer. But to be very honest, I wouldn't want her in this show. Imlie - I have no problem. But definitely not NIK.

Great! Does Shivani do regional? I think somewhere I read she was a participant in BB Marathi.