Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

True... we both are actually having a lot of similarities today.

Yes!😃

Word Count: 1

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly!! A has all rights to be angry. Isiliye, I'm not saying anything about that.

I am just wondering ki iske dimag mein R kyon nahi aaya? I mean iske dimag mein nahi aaya ki mujhe to MU hui thi but why the hell did R play along? No one would pretend to be someone else unless he/she has some other motive behind that...

The first thought that came to my mind was that she got so shocked & felt betrayed by VD that right now she's only thinking about it. Possibility is there once she cools down a little, she might think about R. Who knows, may be that's when she'll go to confront him & Birba will make her wear the Kada? 🤓

Waise, scene dekha?? 🤭

Yeah! Pood VD. 🤪 Specially V, use to dono taraf se padi hain. But D's face was worth watching. 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Of course it's in a way, but then again it's his base character and as a parent it becomes that way.

True!

Well, that was one show but it differs from project to project. Ultimately if the channel doesn't allow, they won't telecast. So of course some credit Sony deserves, and then again whatever it's mdkd had a fresh and a realistic approach and concept. It's such a shame, slot is going to be replaced by a, less said the best. Also as you told me about Colors showing some obsessive content or something...

I don't think it's only about YMMKD in particular. Yes, their TRP was low even in terms of SONY but recently whenever I bhatkofied in any Forum of SONY, I noticed members mentioning earlier shows & it does seem SONY had interfered in case of many shows. But most of the shows were already finite, so it didn't become too obvious. These days their interference is becoming more visible as shows are suddenly changing their route like PB , IIM & all. Seemed to me, no one is Doodh Ka Dhoola. 🤪

Is Star also obsessed with triangles suddenly? Like ghum hai show, then imli promo..

What the hell are they promoting? Ditch your earlier partners or love, cos overnight they turn evil cos new girls or the "forced marriage" ppl are genuine!!

It's a shame, what's fault of earlier partners.. and suffering they have is ignored or just washed as evil or obsessiveness..

Don't know about love triangle but they are definitely obsessed with remaking regionals. Ghum Hain Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein is a remake of Bengali show - Kusum Dola.

SP already tried to remake - Ishti Kutum so I didn't think about it first. But from the promo it does seem Imlie is their second attempt to remake Ishti Kutumb.

I would say the leads have screen presence and the girl seems to me a really good actress but that doesn't dilute the fact that the concept is still cringe worthy.

Like what's the fault of the first partner? It's not that they didn't love their partners. And then they go all the way ahead to portray them as pitch black. Pathetic writers! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Nushy - I forgot to mention. Finally I could download the confession episodesmiley40smiley40

So I can make creations.

That's great! 👍🏼 When you make them, share here too.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Looks like you two are gonna be very busy this evening. But enjoy yourselves too! 😊

I wish I could see your Rangolis! 😒

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The first thought that came to my mind was that she got so shocked & felt betrayed by VD that right now she's only thinking about it. Possibility is there once she cools down a little, she might think about R. Who knows, may be that's when she'll go to confront him & Birba will make her wear the Kada? 🤓

Well, this possibility came to my mind too. She got to know the truth, felt betrayed by VD and so, she lashed out at them in anger forgetting everything else.

This is why I'm waiting for Monday to see whether they give us one flashback scene where V told her everything or they give us one scene where A is has cooled down and is thinking about R. Although I don't want to put my trust on them as of now...

Rahi baat us kade ki... I can't say anything about it as of now. Ye possible ho sakta hai that she might confront R and hence, in order to shut her mouth, Birba makes her wear that kada.

Bas ye log thodi explanation de dein...

Yeah! Pood VD. 🤪 Specially V, use to dono taraf se padi hain. But D's face was worth watching. 😆

Bilkul... V ko to dono taraf se padi hai. D's face was definitely worth watching.

I just cracked up when A angrily demanded a sorry and D was like: Bas itni si baat... To bol do na sorry. Mera dil bahut bada hai, main tumhe maaf kar dunga. 😆

Now Madam wants something special from both of them as a compensation... I thought kahin wahin par kaan pakad ke sit-ups na karwa de dono se. 🤪

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Well, this possibility came to my mind too. She got to know the truth, felt betrayed by VD and so, she lashed out at them in anger forgetting everything else.

Aren't you my sister! 🤗 😈 😈 🤗

Waise, AL has ended! Best Diwali Gift Ever!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Aren't you my sister! 🤗 😈 😈 🤗

That I definitely am... 😈 🤗

Waise, AL has ended! Best Diwali Gift Ever!

Ah yes!!! This is actually the Best Diwali Gift!!

🥳 🥳

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Maine to dekha bhi FF mein. Itna nikamma protagonists aaj tak kisi show mein nahi dekha. Matlab sab kuch muft mein. 🤣 🤣 🤣

The memes are hilarious. Specially the Spiderman one. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Maine to dekha bhi FF mein. Itna nikamma protagonists aaj tak kisi show mein nahi dekha. Matlab sab kuch muft mein. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Kyon ab kya muft mein mil gaya?

Although rahi baat nikamme hone ki to wo to sabko pata hai... everyone related with AL are total nikammes. 🤣 🤣 🤣

The memes are hilarious. Specially the Spiderman one. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yeah... that one is absolutely hilarious.

My second favourite is that Paresh Raval one, dialogue from Hera Pheri; that Dev-Maanus one... 🤣