πŸ€—

So, any special plans for the evening?

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

πŸ€—

So, any special plans for the evening?

Nahi kuch special nahi, just decorations and food. What about you?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's fine, we all do get busy.

😊

Thanks! Can I be honest? No offense but then again, there were kinda no original people who have actually discussed the dynamics and layers other than call out when they do wrong in reference to the Gang. That was one main reason I and my friend had discussed so much on chats. Like we appreciated people when they did great and even bashed for wrong stuff, and called some stuff normal though ppl just bashed it. We even took breaks from the show.

Okay! This is also possible.

About Swara thing what you did mention; remember I told you once all characters were ruined for Niya and that whole part was murdering characters of Kabir and Swara both. They won't ever do such a mess even in their dreams! Plus to glorify RB, all this was done, like Wow!! Sharam karo! Like RB told Swara, you should steal K from Niya, told K to move in with Swara, made KN realise their love and even brought AmNeet together. Please give me a break, is he some God? Sheer nonsense!! Basically show would have been way better without him, cos Niya being the CEO is also a huge joke. I always tell this, when a character is compromised to glorify others, shows a lot!!

Yeah, I remember. Seems like they jumped a lot and ruined pretty much every character to justify RB which itself is a joke.

True, Kajal was also fab, she acts really well. Seeing her since d3!

That's great! It's always fun to watch favorites from old shows in a new one. 😊

Most epic scene was the precap, could not stop laughing.

I was rather annoyed but then again, that's how he has always been. Hopefully Guneet will strike a balance. 😈

PS : For once I really appreciate the PH to not just go with RB for famous actor thing, way all is messed up and shoved down and people cheer. It could happen only cos of PH and Sony. Star hota toh....

I would appreciate the PH more. Sony may be better than other channels but they too have made horrible decisions in the past. I remember reading so much in YMMKD forum that they were hell bent on introducing a vamp & Saba Mumtaz didn't budge. So they pulled the plug all of a sudden & the PH only had 1 or 2 weeks at hand to tie all loose ends.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nahi kuch special nahi, just decorations and food. What about you?

Same here... decorations and helping my maa with the food.

I am the one to do all the decorations. Have already put up all the electric lights and other decorations.

Ab bas pooja sthal decorate karna bacha hai. Wo aaj shaam tak karenge.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Same here... decorations and helping my maa with the food.

I am the one to do all the decorations. Have already put up all the electric lights and other decorations.

Ab bas pooja sthal decorate karna bacha hai. Wo aaj shaam tak karenge.

Great to know!!

True, these are major events. Aaj shaam me am going to make a Rangoli.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Great to know!!

True, these are major events. Aaj shaam me am going to make a Rangoli.

Yeah... these are major events.

You also going to make a rangoli? Me too...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

It's fine, we all do get busy.

😊

Thanks! Can I be honest? No offense but then again, there were kinda no original people who have actually discussed the dynamics and layers other than call out when they do wrong in reference to the Gang. That was one main reason I and my friend had discussed so much on chats. Like we appreciated people when they did great and even bashed for wrong stuff, and called some stuff normal though ppl just bashed it. We even took breaks from the show.

Okay! This is also possible.

About Swara thing what you did mention; remember I told you once all characters were ruined for Niya and that whole part was murdering characters of Kabir and Swara both. They won't ever do such a mess even in their dreams! Plus to glorify RB, all this was done, like Wow!! Sharam karo! Like RB told Swara, you should steal K from Niya, told K to move in with Swara, made KN realise their love and even brought AmNeet together. Please give me a break, is he some God? Sheer nonsense!! Basically show would have been way better without him, cos Niya being the CEO is also a huge joke. I always tell this, when a character is compromised to glorify others, shows a lot!!

Yeah, I remember. Seems like they jumped a lot and ruined pretty much every character to justify RB which itself is a joke.

True, Kajal was also fab, she acts really well. Seeing her since d3!

That's great! It's always fun to watch favorites from old shows in a new one. 😊

Most epic scene was the precap, could not stop laughing.

I was rather annoyed but then again, that's how he has always been. Hopefully Guneet will strike a balance. 😈

PS : For once I really appreciate the PH to not just go with RB for famous actor thing, way all is messed up and shoved down and people cheer. It could happen only cos of PH and Sony. Star hota toh....

I would appreciate the PH more. Sony may be better than other channels but they too have made horrible decisions in the past. I remember reading so much in YMMKD forum that they were hell bent on introducing a vamp & Saba Mumtaz didn't budge. So they pulled the plug all of a sudden & the PH only had 1 or 2 weeks at hand to tie all loose ends.

Thanks!

True, joke.

Indeed!!

Of course it's in a way, but then again it's his base character and as a parent it becomes that way.

Well, that was one show but it differs from project to project. Ultimately if the channel doesn't allow, they won't telecast. So of course some credit Sony deserves, and then again whatever it's mdkd had a fresh and a realistic approach and concept. It's such a shame, slot is going to be replaced by a, less said the best. Also as you told me about Colors showing some obsessive content or something...

Is Star also obsessed with triangles suddenly? Like ghum hai show, then imli promo..

What the hell are they promoting? Ditch your earlier partners or love, cos overnight they turn evil cos new girls or the "forced marriage" ppl are genuine!!

It's a shame, what's fault of earlier partners.. and suffering they have is ignored or just washed as evil or obsessiveness..

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah... these are major events.

You also going to make a rangoli? Me too...

πŸ₯³Wow, we both are having a lot of similarities...aaj.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy - I forgot to mention. Finally I could download the confession episodeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

So I can make creations.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

πŸ₯³Wow, we both are having a lot of similarities...aaj.

True... we both are actually having a lot of similarities today.