Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Hum to kal se abhi tak isi 🤓 situation mein hain... 😆 😆 😆

Aise kyun? 😲

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arre kal ke BV ke episode se yaar... A ke reaction ne confuse kar daala.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Arre kal ke BV ke episode se yaar... A ke reaction ne confuse kar daala.

Detail mein batao bahen! Aise thodi na samjhungi. 🤪

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤗

So, what's up?? All Diwali preparations and work done??

Yes, everything done!! 😃 What about you?

Just sending a few Diwali wishes and visiting yhc CG, made creations on yhc. I kinda got bored doing imm ones, it's fun to explore different subjects too.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Detail mein batao bahen! Aise thodi na samjhungi. 🤪

Okay, detail mein batate hain...

So, yesterday A confronted D about hiding the fact that he is BV. This we all were anticipating. But the next moment she said that he hid the fact that he was Nqp also... surprising.

This means V told her the entire story about D being both BV and Nqp. So, she was super angry that despite being her friend, he hid all these things from her. Ye sab theek hai... no issues.

But now I am confused ki agar V ne Madam ko bata diya ki D Nqp bhi hai, to Madam ko R kyon nahi yaad aaya? Uske dimag mein ye kyon nahi aaya ki agar D Nqp hai to R Nqp hone ka drama kyon kar raha tha? Use shock kyon nahi laga?

Now, I'm hoping against hope ki Monday ko ek Ananya-Vivaan flashback scene mil jaaye...

PS. Ananya ke gusse ka bomb blast:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHhUkFLFMNW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Waise, I have a lot to talk about regarding the episode as I am really happy with Mr. B

But filhal itna hi share kar rahe hain... Baaki sab next post mein karenge.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, everything done!! 😃 What about you?

Just sending a few Diwali wishes and visiting yhc CG, made creations on yhc. I kinda got bored doing imm ones, it's fun to explore different subjects too.

Same here... everything done.

Even I am sending out Diwali wishes to my friends and relatives plus calling them and getting calls from them too.

I agree... It is actually fun to explore different subjects.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Sorry, I gayabofied yesterday. So replying to your points in this post.

True, earlier there were discussions on all bondings. You know what's the joke?! No one even discussed about Swara, and she was a fab character and way awesome than RB like classy. I and my friend used to discuss so much on chats. But now suddenly all are so much interested in her only cos, Kabir should have gone with her and Niya should have ended up with RB. Hypocrisy at best! All this concern was totally missing when Niya and Kajal framed Swara and everything. Limits crossed!! Also just cos he got rejected people are behaving so much insane. It's her choice.

This I can understand. I think earlier I had read some discussion & it was between the original members who always put Swara first. They didn't object much to Kabir-Nia angle but they always made it a point to say whatever they were doing, they shouldn't have kept Swara in the dark & do the justified thing.

Now if suddenly some people remember her just because they need to justify Nia and Rishi then all we can say is Blind Fangirling At Its Peak.

Oh on your theory I loved Shaleen in Arjun and hated him in mdkd. Ofc some scenes were great but major mess!!

Oh yes! I anticipated that. We had once discussed about Arjun and you told it was a good show. 👍🏼

I have finally watched the confession episode. 😎 It was brilliant.

For me the best part was the gang.

When Nia was talking and suddenly stopped & Kajal said - Atak Gayi! I laughed so hard! 🤣 🤣

It felt really nice to see Guneet playing the matchmaker & in a very logical, dignified way.

Kabir & Nia's confusion was realistic too.

The restaurant scene was hilarious. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Amber & Kajal can have their own show with their banter. And when Guneet said - Pregnant aurat ki mooh se khana chin lieya, aap ko paap lagega - I was like... 🤣 🤣 🤣

It's fine, we all do get busy.

Thanks! Can I be honest? No offense but then again, there were kinda no original people who have actually discussed the dynamics and layers other than call out when they do wrong in reference to the Gang. That was one main reason I and my friend had discussed so much on chats. Like we appreciated people when they did great and even bashed for wrong stuff, and called some stuff normal though ppl just bashed it. We even took breaks from the show.

About Swara thing what you did mention; remember I told you once all characters were ruined for Niya and that whole part was murdering characters of Kabir and Swara both. They won't ever do such a mess even in their dreams! Plus to glorify RB, all this was done, like Wow!! Sharam karo! Like RB told Swara, you should steal K from Niya, told K to move in with Swara, made KN realise their love and even brought AmNeet together. Please give me a break, is he some God? Sheer nonsense!! Basically show would have been way better without him, cos Niya being the CEO is also a huge joke. I always tell this, when a character is compromised to glorify others, shows a lot!!

Coming to the episode, wow! Glad you totally loved it!! You have summed it so well. It was beautiful and balanced. Gang was epic!! Plus the Confession was executed very well, simple and the awkwardness, bang on!

I laughed a lot when Amber said during confession, Na toh nahi bolegi na? Itna time kyu laga rahi hai?!

True, Kajal was also fab, she acts really well. Seeing her since d3!

Most epic scene was the precap, could not stop laughing.

PS : For once I really appreciate the PH to not just go with RB for famous actor thing, way all is messed up and shoved down and people cheer. It could happen only cos of PH and Sony. Star hota toh....

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ab logic to hain A ki gussa hone ke peeche. Par yeh bhi point hain, isne R ko kyun nahi pakda!

Ab to Monday tak hi intezaar karna padega.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Same here... everything done.

Even I am sending out Diwali wishes to my friends and relatives plus calling them and getting calls from them too.

I agree... It is actually fun to explore different subjects.

Hi5!!

Yes, calls too.

It definitely is!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ab logic to hain A ki gussa hone ke peeche. Par yeh bhi point hain, isne R ko kyun nahi pakda!

Exactly!! A has all rights to be angry. Isiliye, I'm not saying anything about that.

I am just wondering ki iske dimag mein R kyon nahi aaya? I mean iske dimag mein nahi aaya ki mujhe to MU hui thi but why the hell did R play along? No one would pretend to be someone else unless he/she has some other motive behind that...

Rahi baat R ko pakadne ki to for once I don't want her to do that. That could turn out to be risky for both her as well as Nqp secret.

Ab to Monday tak hi intezaar karna padega.

Yeah... abhi to Monday tak intezaar karna padega. And Monday ko bhi pata nahi flashback milega ya nahi.

I so want a revelation flashback... at least pata to chale ki A ne kaise react kiya jab use Nqp ka sach pata chala. Any person would straightaway have blurted out: "Lekin Naqabposh to Ray hai na?" the moment they would have got to know about D being Nqp.

Waise, scene dekha?? 🤭

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago