Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing episode to say the least. 👏 👏 👏

Yeah... It was actually amazing. Kai dino baad bina FF kiye dekha episode.

First question, itni din tak A ki yeh snmartness kaha gayab tha? Chalo, der hain, durust hain. 😆

Wo Ray ki Hero Worship karne mein phoolon ki jagah par chadha di.

Jokes apart, yeah der aaye, durust aaye. Still, Hero Worship ko khatam hone mein abhi time hai.

Waise, BV hone ka sach bahar aate hi, D became Debu from Dabbu... 🤭🤭🤭

Really really loved how she managed everything on her own & escaped from both BV.

Actually only from one, V. D is still left to be tackled.

And this is what I am concerned about... Kahin D uski memory clean na kar de. I hope she confronts him and chahe to Vivaan ki kasam bhi de de but iski memory clean na ho.

From the description it seems like a really exciting episode with all the blasts and Dhishum Dhishum. 😈 😈 😈

Yeah... the blasts and dhishum dhishum were actually nice. I just enjoyed how D was provoking Mr. B through his taunts and making him angry. The fight was also enjoyable.

Mr. B used the oldest trick in the book & I really hope Shaurya or BP or DP - either of them or D & V all by themselves understand this & keep their guards up.

Yeah... Mr. B has used the oldest trick in the book and I am sure, he will escape from Veer Lok someway or the other.

Ab dekhna ye hai ki is trust building exercise ka result kitna positive hota hai.

I can only laugh because R ka to popat hi hoga. So let him go to VL & get a good dhulai.

I think aisa kuch nahi hoga. Getting a good dhulai means getting his identity exposed.

He might probably go invisible right under their noses or sneak into Veer Lok without directly confronting anyone or might take anyone else's form and go.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah... It was actually amazing. Kai dino baad bina FF kiye dekha episode.

😎

Wo Ray ki Hero Worship karne mein phoolon ki jagah par chadha di.

Jokes apart, yeah der aaye, durust aaye. Still, Hero Worship ko khatam hone mein abhi time hai.

Waise, BV hone ka sach bahar aate hi, D became Debu from Dabbu... 🤭🤭🤭

Hypocrite! 🤬

Actually only from one, V. D is still left to be tackled.

And this is what I am concerned about... Kahin D uski memory clean na kar de. I hope she confronts him and chahe to Vivaan ki kasam bhi de de but iski memory clean na ho.

Seriously yaar! Iska faltu ka drama nahi dekhna hain aur. Together they can do so much better. 😈

I think aisa kuch nahi hoga. Getting a good dhulai means getting his identity exposed.

He might probably go invisible right under their noses or sneak into Veer Lok without directly confronting anyone or might take anyone else's form and go.

Well, identity reveal hone mein to abhi time hain. But he overestimates himself a lot. So I want to see him getting defeated, that's all. 😈 😈 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hypocrite! 🤬

Exactly!!

The moment she got to know that D is BV, she was like: Dabbu... I mean Debu bhi Baalveer hai?

Seriously yaar! Iska faltu ka drama nahi dekhna hain aur. Together they can do so much better. 😈

Wahi to. Together they can do much better...

Although iska thoda bahut faltu drama tab tak chalta rahega jab tak R ka sach bahar nahi aata. But at least it is better seeing her doing a team work with D and V.

Ek baar Ray ka sach bahar aa jaaye bas... phir iski Hero Worship ka permanent The End ho jayega.

(Although I do have slight positive hopes considering the fact that she shared a pic in that purple Antim Yuddh gown)

Well, identity reveal hone mein to abhi time hain. But he overestimates himself a lot. So I want to see him getting defeated, that's all. 😈 😈 😈

Dekhte hain kal kya hota hai... Although personally, I'm not keeping high hopes.

Besides, Mr. B kisi na kisi tarah Veer Lok se bahar nikal jayenge. Iski to guarantee hai...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Wahi to. Together they can do much better...

Although iska thoda bahut faltu drama tab tak chalta rahega jab tak R ka sach bahar nahi aata. But at least it is better seeing her doing a team work with D and V.

Ek baar Ray ka sach bahar aa jaaye bas... phir iski Hero Worship ka permanent The End ho jayega.

(Although I do have slight positive hopes considering the fact that she shared a pic in that purple Antim Yuddh gown)

Let's hope for the best! 👍🏼

Dekhte hain kal kya hota hai... Although personally, I'm not keeping high hopes.

Besides, Mr. B kisi na kisi tarah Veer Lok se bahar nikal jayenge. Iski to guarantee hai...

🤔

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Let's hope for the best! 👍🏼

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the upcoming episodes. Dekhte hain kya hota hai...

Abhi to wo kada magic aana baaki hai... dekhte hain us kade se Shinkai waale Ananya ke saath kya karte hain ya usse kya kya karwate hain.

Filhal, I just came across this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHe1TzUlPsE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This is so me during Medicinal Chemistry exam.

Anyway, tonight is Grey's season premiere & found this. I am grinning since the last 5 minutes & now my face hurts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHem1EVB0-S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This is so me during Medicinal Chemistry exam.

Sabke saath yahi hota hai... 😆

Anyway, tonight is Grey's season premiere & found this. I am grinning since the last 5 minutes & now my face hurts.

Oh wow!! That's great...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning behen... 🤗

Kal ka episode dekhne ke baad jahan I was dancing, aaj ka episode dekhne ke baad I'm half and half

Precap is definitely interesting... Reminded me of Nazar's Pralay Yuddh though.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Anything that resembles PY seems great to me. 😎

Hua Kya hain?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Good morning... 🤗

Anything that resembles PY seems great to me. 😎

Hua Kya hain?

Precap abhi bata rahe hain... Episode details next post mein. 😈

Well, remember the first precap of PY where everyone in RH was shown dead? Wahi tha precap mein... D's entire family: Karuna ji, Dadaji, Vivaan, Khushi and Ananya were lying dead and he was shouting in desperation.