Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I have not followed full projects but glimpses. Her episodics were awesome, her part in Fannah was great. N3 she really slayed, with grey shades, positive and negative. Ofc yhm we both did.

That's great! Fannah I haven't heard of. In N3, I guess she & Rajat Tokas had a separate fan base.

But what happened in the end? Is she a positive/grey character or was suddenly turned into pitch black?

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

That's great! Fannah I haven't heard of. In N3, I guess she & Rajat Tokas had a separate fan base.

But what happened in the end? Is she a positive/grey character or was suddenly turned into pitch black?

Cool.

I actually loved her solo character too and she suited the role way better than SJ. So yes, later she was paired with him.

Yes, she was a grey to positive and around end just turned black. Last epi maybe...n4 she entered as black but I never saw it. Anyways N series is sheer nonsense.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Cool.

I actually loved her solo character too and she suited the role way better than SJ. So yes, later she was paired with him.

Yes, she was a grey to positive and around end just turned black. Last epi maybe...n4 she entered as black but I never saw it. Anyways N series is sheer nonsense.

Great!

Ugggh! Their love for only positive & negative characters. I guess Sesha too was a grey character who was turned into a negative character just before the end?

Anyway, I would really want Season 5 to be the last season. Their promos are so horribly cringe worthy. Seems as if Ekta is competing with herself that how horrible can VFX get with each passing week?

I gotta go now dear. Feeling sleepy. 😴 Let's continue our discussion tomorrow.

Good night! 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Great!

Ugggh! Their love for only positive & negative characters. I guess Sesha too was a grey character who was turned into a negative character just before the end?

Anyway, I would really want Season 5 to be the last season. Their promos are so horribly cringe worthy. Seems as if Ekta is competing with herself that how horrible can VFX get with each passing week?

I gotta go now dear. Feeling sleepy. 😴 Let's continue our discussion tomorrow.

Good night! 🤗

Yeah!! True! I loved her in first season till they messed up. Vish was still not messed that horribly.

I wanted S3 to be last cos it's repetitive but seasons will go on forever cos ppl still cheer for it.

Good night!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning behen... 🤗

Aaj I am so so so so so happy after watching today's episode of BV... Dil garden garden ho gaya humara!!!

A tight wala hug to Mr. B and Ray and another to A... (although not that tight)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning dear! 🤗

Oh wow! Your joy has been infectious. Even I am feeling great & want to know what happened. Detail mein batao.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning dear! 🤗

Good morning... 🤗

Oh wow! Your joy has been infectious. Even I am feeling great & want to know what happened. Detail mein batao.

Okay... so, details next post mein. Isme sirf highlights:

A used her brain today!!!

Mr. B finally did something other than doing "Ah haa!!'

Mr. B and Ray made an awesome plan for R to gain D's trust completely.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay... so, details next post mein. Isme sirf highlights:

A used her brain today!!!

Yahoo! 🥳 🥳

Mr. B finally did something other than doing "Ah haa!!'

Finally!

Mr. B and Ray made an awesome plan for R to gain D's trust completely.

Naishhhhh! 😈 😈 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so here are the details of today's episode:

Karuna ji was left behind. D and V climbed down the rope and pulled her up and don't know how, the three of them ended up inside the chopper. Pata nahi kaise upar gaye, kaise chopper ke andar pahunche. The scene was

Mr. B broke the ropes with a laser gun (koi gun thi) and the others were falling down.

At the same time, BP and DP completed the Veer Tap and both BVs got back their powers. They saved everyone. Everyone saw that both of them are BVs.

Ananya knows that D is BV!!

Although I did not get my "880 volt ka jhatka" moment 😭 but she was pretty shocked on seeing D as BV. Itna hi kaafi hai.

D told V through telepathy to erase everyone's memories. A realised what V is upto and she hid. So, her memory was not cleaned. Smart!! 👏

Mr. B decided to crash the chopper with Karuna ji inside it and shot another laser blast at it. D and V managed to save it.

D decided to follow the person who was shooting laser beams.

In order to save R, Mr. B decided to reveal himself in front of D. Smart plan!! 👏

He confessed everything from taking his blood, sending Birba, becoming Raavan and planting landmines. Poor Birba and Ray... Kaam kisi ka, naam kisi aur ka! 😭 🥺

A nice dhishum dhishum between the duo and when Mr. B was about to attack D, R came in between giving some senti dialogues like "maine aapko guru maana" and all. Thodi bahut fake fight between Mr. B and R and uske baad, D took Mr. B to Veer Lok.

Back at BN, V decided to follow D when A caught him and revealed that she knows everything about D being BV. She bombarded him with questions. V planned to erase her memory yet again but she gave him her kasam.

(Ab bas D uski memory clean na kar de)

Precap:

R angry at himself because Mr. B was caught and decides to go to Veer Lok.

Birba told R everything about Veer Lok and he goes there.

At Veer Lok, BP and others couldn't extract information from Mr. B so, D told them to search through his memories.

At the same time, R approaches VL.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Amazing episode to say the least. 👏 👏 👏

First question, itni din tak A ki yeh snmartness kaha gayab tha? Chalo, der hain, durust hain. 😆

Really really loved how she managed everything on her own & escaped from both BV.

From the description it seems like a really exciting episode with all the blasts and Dhishum Dhishum. 😈 😈 😈

Mr. B used the oldest trick in the book & I really hope Shaurya or BP or DP - either of them or D & V all by themselves understand this & keep their guards up.

I can only laugh because R ka to popat hi hoga. So let him go to VL & get a good dhulai.