Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

If you can recall, I made a lamba chaura post on Nazifa, her father & MIL's stance.

Now the MIL is conflicted. On one hand, she feels her son was insulted so they don't need N's dad's help. But on the other side, she knows this could have been the much needed bridge to reunite the father-daughter duo. So she has become sick out of guilt that she broke their connection once again. Plus, being much influential, Nazifa's dad could actually help them in the case.

Coming to Othoi, MIL narrated the whole incident and said she was feeling guilty. But Othoi was rather mocking the dad here saying he was wrong, he deserved that humiliation & if he had accepted Mitul back then, he would have been alive now, probably.

Now this has much double meaning. One of the biggest problem in Nazifa's life was the moment her father refused to accept Mitul, she left her home, never took any sort of financial or other form of help even from her mother. Mitul was struggling hard with the expense. Hence he started a business aside from his job and he was murdered by his partners.

So what if N's dad had accepted M? Do they wish, they would bestow the married couple with blessings and money and Mitul would never have to work so hard? If he wasn't capable back then, why did he get married in the first place?

The way they are whitewashing the lovers here be it Nazifa or Mitul or Shayan - it's boiling my blood.

And I wouldn't have much problem with Othoi if she wasn't introduced as a smart young adult. Now she comes across highly delusional and superficial who can't see through things. And i am pissed off.

At this point, I am rather siding with Nazifa because she is totally clear about her stand.

Okay, now this is actually really annoying.

I completely agree with you... This actually has a double meaning here.

It does make Mitul seem incapable. If N's father would have accepted them, he could have helped them financially and it would have been easier for Mitul. So, if he wasn't capable, why did he marry N.

The way they are whitewashing all the lovers is actually hell annoying.

And I agree, this wouldn't have been a much problem if she wouldn't have been introduced as a smart young adult. She is indeed coming off as a highly delusional and superficial person who can't see through things.

I myself am siding with Nazifa at this point of time.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pura raita kar diya characters ka, all just got messed, like here and there. Some consistency must be there.

Seriously yaar! Isse to accha hota ki yeh log lockdown ke baad show chalu hi nahi karte. Editing is horrible and from the costumes and everything it does seem like they are using only one set of actors in several occasions to avoid contamination which is praiseworthy. But overall editing is horrible. Character consistency is totally missing.

Nazifa and her dad seems to be the only constant ones. The way things are going, I am afraid when these two too will get destroyed.

On a side note I visited ye rishta forum and enjoyed people roasting Kaira and how they messed everyone's life but are showed mahaan.

They were appreciating other characters, which was great. Honestly the mess and leaps make no sense .

Yeh chamatkar kaise ho gaya! ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē Specially in that Forum. Can you share the threads here?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I myself am siding with Nazifa at this point of time.

Kya din aa gayi bahen, N ki tarafdari kar rahe hain! 😭 😭 😭

Precap - I guess S is on the verge of accepting his fate but his long sad dialogue rather annoyed the hell out of me.

I hate myself for saying this but I kind of enjoyed his imagination with N. These two are amazing together. 😭 😭 😭

Only good thing in precap was N's mother when she said that she was grateful to N's MIL for a lot of things but she would never forgive her for jeopardizing their relationship once again. 👏 👏 👏

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Pura raita kar diya characters ka, all just got messed, like here and there. Some consistency must be there.

Seriously yaar! Isse to accha hota ki yeh log lockdown ke baad show chalu hi nahi karte. Editing is horrible and from the costumes and everything it does seem like they are using only one set of actors in several occasions to avoid contamination which is praiseworthy. But overall editing is horrible. Character consistency is totally missing.

Nazifa and her dad seems to be the only constant ones. The way things are going, I am afraid when these two too will get destroyed.

On a side note I visited ye rishta forum and enjoyed people roasting Kaira and how they messed everyone's life but are showed mahaan.

They were appreciating other characters, which was great. Honestly the mess and leaps make no sense .

Yeh chamatkar kaise ho gaya! ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē Specially in that Forum. Can you share the threads here?

Exactly!! Abhi toh unka bhi patta kat sakta hai kabhi bhi. They definitely should have ended it. Totally a mess!

Yeah, even I was shocked and so happy to see. Mast roasting tha, infact they were praising Gayu saying how she deserves more credit. I don't

Know her story but it was good to see such discussions.

Let me hunt dear, ab if show fans would have put threads down... Toh.

Thread links, as you say don't quote.

Edited by Madhura.. - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly!! Abhi toh unka bhi patta kat sakta hai kabhi bhi. They definitely should have ended it. Totally a mess!

Yeah, even I was shocked and so happy to see. Mast roasting tha, infact they were praising Gayu saying how she deserves more credit. I don't know her story but it was good to see such discussions.

Let me hunt dear, ab if show fans would have put threads down... Toh.

Thread links, as you say don't quote

Kya mast dhoya hain leads ko. ðŸĪŠ Param anand mila yeh threads padhne ke baad.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Created the thread in the CC forum...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155085681

Do let me know the changes that I have to make...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

It's perfect! 👍🏞

But shouldn't it be thoda zyada ho gaya instead of ho gayi?

Can you put some space before and after the GIF?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

It's perfect! 👍🏞

Thanks... ðŸĪ—

But shouldn't it be thoda zyada ho gaya instead of ho gayi?

Well, I have written "thoda zyada Hindi ho gayi"

"Hindi" word agar nahi hota to it would have been ho gaya instead of gayi.

Can you put some space before and after the GIF?

I'll just do that. 👍🏞