What's up? 😈

Good morning! Aap bolo.

I just opened my Gallery againπŸ˜ƒ

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

That's great! πŸ˜ƒ

Is it the Perception one or have you opened a new shop? 😳

I have posted the first chapter of my FF. IF has become even more difficult with editing.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

That's great! πŸ˜ƒ

Is it the Perception one or have you opened a new shop? 😳

I have posted the first chapter of my FF. IF has become even more difficult with editing.

Thanks! :)

Yes, that one.

Oh gosh, that's bad. But good you started and posted.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks! :)

Yes, that one.

Oh gosh, that's bad. But good you started and posted.

Cool! Let me pay a visit in your shop. 😈

BTW, any chance you might read my FF? I know it's an old show and you have moved on. I am just asking as a story. It's been long since I have written something complex. Would love to know your view. But otherwise would be okay too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Madhura.. thumbnail

Cool! Let me pay a visit in your shop. 😈

BTW, any chance you might read my FF? I know it's an old show and you have moved on. I am just asking as a story. It's been long since I have written something complex. Would love to know your view. But otherwise would be okay too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks, just sent it. You have seen everything, except 2 mdkd creations.

Thanks for asking, No I won't be doing it. Cos needs involvement and justice to give reviews, I am taking a break again from reading show stories. Jigyasa had told me to read the chapter ages back, and I haven't still done it, but that would be my last reading!

You do write beautifully, would suggest you share it with a few writers or readers infact.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah! That's beautiful. I would love it if they had chosen this for their banner - with focus on every character.

Thanks for asking, No I won't be doing it. Cos needs involvement and justice to give reviews, I am taking a break again from reading show stories. Jigyasa had told me to read the chapter ages back, and I haven't still done it, but that would be my last reading!

Okay!

You do write beautifully, would suggest you share it with a few writers or readers infact.

Oh well, don't have a lot of friends in IF. πŸ˜› You, Nikki & Jigyasa - you three are my only readers. πŸ˜†

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah! That's beautiful. I would love it if they had chosen this for their banner - with focus on every character.

Okay!

Oh well, don't have a lot of friends in IF. πŸ˜› You, Nikki & Jigyasa - you three are my only readers. πŸ˜†

I am glad you loved it, that's huge! But no show puts so many characters in their montage, it's mainly the main leads.

:)

Okay, I suggested, if anyone did read your work you could ask them. Or sometimes, people do read cos writing and execution is done well.

Anyways, I have to go now dear! We will talk later.

Btw, I want to discuss so many things on PM, so let me know, will you be around this week?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am glad you loved it, that's huge! But no show puts so many characters in their montage, it's mainly the main leads.

I would say that's unfortunate. I love lead focused montages but adding other cast in important too. For me, Nazar's banner has been the best. πŸ˜› Liked the MATSH one too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Okay, I suggested, if anyone did read your work you could ask them. Or sometimes, people do read cos writing and execution is done well.

True. I was pleasantly surprised when Madhuri liked and commented on my last OS on MATSH. I guess it's more convenient to read shots than full fledged FFs. I do want to read others' as well but many times the titles and covers irritate the crap out of me and I lose interest. πŸ€”

See you later! πŸ€—

Btw, I want to discuss so many things on PM, so let me know, will you be around this week?

Sure. You can send me PM anytime. 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail

I would say that's unfortunate. I love lead focused montages but adding other cast in important too. For me, Nazar's banner has been the best. πŸ˜› Liked the MATSH one too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

True. I was pleasantly surprised when Madhuri liked and commented on my last OS on MATSH. I guess it's more convenient to read shots than full fledged FFs. I do want to read others' as well but many times the titles and covers irritate the crap out of me and I lose interest. πŸ€”

See you later! πŸ€—

Sure. You can send me PM anytime. 😊

Wait, you are saying the banner? I agree, but where has there been any banner on the mdkd forum?

I thought you are talking about the montage when shows air.

Exactly, am saying that!! You could always share, and let them decide. I can get you, even I felt this.

See you!

Okay, thanks.