Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning dear! 🤗

Good morning... 🤗

Ab kaisi tabiyat hain tumhari?

Much better... Thoda headache hai bas.

Good Morning Nikki! Good to know dear you are better.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh well, I am predicting BP and V will choose him as the other BV and that would be R's ultimate revenge plan as he said he would make people hate BV. So let's see.

Well, this much I had already predicted when Shaurya had asked BP to find another BV. He wants to win over V and what's better than helping him?? Although this is not a pre planned move... Ye last minute plan hai cos V found a solution to destroy those toys.

Khair, I must say... Is bande ko kisi Villain Training Centre mein bhejna chahiye.

Rest, I wish I could share those scenes with you... Debu and Briganza scenes. 😆

Here I am almost on the verge of tyagofying Moh-Maya regarding PM. The only plus point, for the first time I am actually seeing some people comment that there is no flow and now they don't feel the same amount of interest.

Chalo, I'm glad that at least some people are also feeling the same as you.

The overall editing has gone haywire. Can't help but blame Tanveer a bit too because he seems to be more comitted to his other projects than this one. 🤔

I understand...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Good Morning Nikki! Good to know dear you are better.

Good morning Madhura... 🤗

How are you??

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, I don't trust people. Biggest example: mdkd. People have a trend to always bash ML and say. I feel it will be a simple show, with few standard traits, and acting is great.

Oh well, I have 50/50 opinion regarding this. While MLs got bashed more severely than the FLs, I can't deny there have been MCPs and irritating Mumma's Boys as well. So let's see what you think about it.

I won't be giving a review cos I will watch randomly, when I get time.

To humne kaun sa Mahabharat likhne ko bola? 🤪 Bas kaisa laga woh bata dena.

Great to know, but I can't tolerate Gul shows now, plots are so same. Also I don't support whole triangles part and remakes so much.

Agree on forced triangles.

I did try seeing a bit of your suggestion, of jaat na pucho prem ki, but couldn't connect at all. Plus Sairat was another level classic, and you can't just forget the original songs. I do respect your love for the show, so nothing against it, just connect is different.

Well, Sairat was a masterpiece and even after so many adaptations the original one remains to be the best. So it's okay if you didn't like the show.

Personally I loved it for the detailing. I read the synopsis of Sairat and I believe it's extremely difficult to point out all the issues in a 3 hours film.

In the show they had enough time to establish the leads, their traits and other things. Plus, political aspect was shown quite realistically. So overall I enjoyed it.

And of course, giving credit to the original was one thing that won me over. They were very clear since the beginning that the composers were same, the PH was same and they based the story on that movie. But they wanted to show the aspects elaborately. Sometimes i feel sad that they could only portray the love story angle. The problems after marriage and other issues - they couldn't even start.

🤔

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, I don't trust people. Biggest example: mdkd. People have a trend to always bash ML and say. I feel it will be a simple show, with few standard traits, and acting is great.

Oh well, I have 50/50 opinion regarding this. While MLs got bashed more severely than the FLs, I can't deny there have been MCPs and irritating Mumma's Boys as well. So let's see what you think about it.

I won't be giving a review cos I will watch randomly, when I get time.

To humne kaun sa Mahabharat likhne ko bola? 🤪 Bas kaisa laga woh bata dena.

Great to know, but I can't tolerate Gul shows now, plots are so same. Also I don't support whole triangles part and remakes so much.

Agree on forced triangles.

I did try seeing a bit of your suggestion, of jaat na pucho prem ki, but couldn't connect at all. Plus Sairat was another level classic, and you can't just forget the original songs. I do respect your love for the show, so nothing against it, just connect is different.

Well, Sairat was a masterpiece and even after so many adaptations the original one remains to be the best. So it's okay if you didn't like the show.

Personally I loved it for the detailing. I read the synopsis of Sairat and I believe it's extremely difficult to point out all the issues in a 3 hours film.

In the show they had enough time to establish the leads, their traits and other things. Plus, political aspect was shown quite realistically. So overall I enjoyed it.

And of course, giving credit to the original was one thing that won me over. They were very clear since the beginning that the composers were same, the PH was same and they based the story on that movie. But they wanted to show the aspects elaborately. Sometimes i feel sad that they could only portray the love story angle. The problems after marriage and other issues - they couldn't even start.

🤔

Honestly on the first point, issue is shows only go two ways and jabardasti ke misunderstandings, trust and no communication from both sides.

Yeah if MLs are that way, even FLs are a certain way, like main reason I miss youth shows, all had different traits.

Of course.

Yes.

Yup!! Okay.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning Madhura... 🤗

How are you??

Hugs Nikki!

Am good dear, kal thode se names disc kiye. You have any ideas? Toh final kar dena.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I gotta go now dear! Let's talk later. See ya! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hugs Nikki!

Am good dear, kal thode se names disc kiye. You have any ideas? Toh final kar dena.

🤗

Well, as of now, I'm not getting any good ideas...

If you both will be around in the evening then together we three can come up with a nice name.

Is that fine??

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I gotta go now dear! Let's talk later. See ya! 🤗

Even I have to leave for now...

Will be back later on. 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail

Sure Nikki.