Word Count: 1

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Perfect! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Thanks, you guys can modify.

Let's see what Nikki says.

Now vrushika entering ye rishta, remember pankhuri? Why they get girls, wl start well and turn them bad..

Madhura.. thumbnail

Anyways I will catch ya later now. Gn.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks, you guys can modify.

Let's see what Nikki says.

Now vrushika entering ye rishta, remember pankhuri? Why they get girls, wl start well and turn them bad..

Oh yeah! I was meaning to ask you as she is one of your favorites from D3 days. All I can say, Bawal Hoe Wala Hain! Vrushika is highly popular among youths. I hope those idiots get some solid reply this time. 😈

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Anyways I will catch ya later now. Gn.

Good night! 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oh yeah! I was meaning to ask you as she is one of your favorites from D3 days. All I can say, Bawal Hoe Wala Hain! Vrushika is highly popular among youths. I hope those idiots get some solid reply this time. 😈

Yes, she is! Exactly!! She is super popular but Kaira fans, you know... Toh no point. I won't even be surprised if her character would actually be interesting. Even I hope they do

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning Behno! 😈

Anyone here?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Good morning Behno! 😈

Anyone here?

Good morning! Am here.

Yesterday in story show, guy was quite natural and executed parts quite well. I feel she needs to improve in some scenes.

But definitely appreciate her for playing a mother, and natural look with pregnancy too, cos nowadays most people don't want to carry the load and they just don't look pregnant and flow goes.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! Am here.

Yesterday in story show, guy was quite natural and executed parts quite well. I feel she needs to improve in some scenes.

But definitely appreciate her for playing a mother, and natural look with pregnancy too, cos nowadays most people don't want to carry the load and they just don't look pregnant and flow goes.

That's good to know. 😊

But didn't you say you weren't interested? Why are you keeping tabs then? 😛 Or, are you suffering from my syndrome - love to hate it. 🤪

Madhura.. thumbnail

That's good to know. 😊

But didn't you say you weren't interested? Why are you keeping tabs then? 😛 Or, are you suffering from my syndrome - love to hate it. 🤪

Yeah, but since am seeing nothing, I thought chalo.

Plus except the main plot, all is good. Nopes, not that cos aaj kal I can't see those type.

On a side note, one of my friend suggested me Lockdown show, am going to randomly see an episode for acting, though theme is overdone I guess it's the only original show left on Star now.