Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Precisely. This is what I told Nikki too. More than how bold it is or how much skin you are showing, it has a lot to do with the execution and whether it fits the situation or not.

They shot that sequence at a time when both the leads were desperate for each other. So that proximity made sense. Plus this is something I personally believe - even if a bold scene is shown within a span of 20-30 seconds, I might be able to digest it. But one issue I have with ITV is that, the leads would get lost in each other's eyes and they would keep stretching the moment, that would make it look more awkward.

See, PiyAnsh had a lot of intense scenes. Even that dance in their room on - Mere Rahe tere Tak Hain. It had kissing involved.

But on the neck kissing episode it was too abrupt. Like one moment Mo is attacking GM and the next moment Ansh is staring at Piya - it was weird. Than they stretched the scene too. So it was more uncomfortable for me to watch. I rther enjoyed their later scenes which were spontaneous.

Agree on VM too. Majority of the VMs are like, they just insert the intense scenes and people go gaga over it. If you can recall, kya kaand hua tha when Ansh became KSR and people were going gaga over their intimate scenes and making VMs on those scenes.

This is so unfair! Sab kuch bol diya.

Exactly, they were. Or it should go with the flow.

Neck kiss toh I told you, totally abrupt and made no sense. We dissected the topic so many. Definitely piansh had great scenes and I agree.

Oh totally on stretching the moment and exaggerating, in fact it's so boring and scene also seems forced and I have skipped or fast forwarded such scenes so many times. Even wished someone interrupts, lol but aise time koi nahi ata.

In fact how all couples have traits, Nibir had one. They used to have staring say for a moment or two and then when it got longer like shows stretch, they both used to blurt out laughing, which is again realistic. Ofc not always but many times, like moments must be crisp.

Glad you do, even I was reminded of that. I totally agree with what you said, in fact I stopped seeing VMs too back then and you know a VM goes so good but all VMs, ppl put that scenes and it just messes up. For others, it's wow kya intensity. Logon ka kya hai, bina matlab ki intensity chahiye hoti hai.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

😆

Oh totally on stretching the moment and exaggerating, in fact it's so boring and scene also seems forced and I have skipped or fast forwarded such scenes so many times. Even wished someone interrupts, lol but aise time koi nahi ata.

This one is epic. 🤣 🤣 🤣

But seriously yaar! Ek do baar dikha do, woh samajh mein aata hain. Har scene mein itna long gaze dikhaoge, to phir neend aa jata hain.

In fact how all couples have traits, Nibir had one. They used to have staring say for a moment or two and then when it got longer like shows stretch, they both used to blurt out laughing, which is again realistic. Ofc not always but many times, like moments must be crisp.

That's nice. 😊

This reminds me of a Thai Movie called One Day. There the hero was really shy & he couldn't look into anyone's eyes for that matter. So the heroine forced him to look into her eyes for one minute straight. Obviously it started off as something funny as he was constantly moving his head and she was fixing his neck again and again but when their eyes locked finally, that long pause was meaningful. And even there the heroine broke the moment saying, one minute is over. 😊

Glad you do, even I was reminded of that. I totally agree with what you said, in fact I stopped seeing VMs too back then and you know a VM goes so good but all VMs, ppl put that scenes and it just messes up. For others, it's wow kya intensity. Logon ka kya hai, bina matlab ki intensity chahiye hoti hai.

Exactly! And a lot of the times I have noticed only hot scenes are considered as intense. Kyun bhai? Ek normal scene mein kya intensity nahi ho sakta? 🤔

Madhura.. thumbnail

😆

This one is epic. 🤣 🤣 🤣

But seriously yaar! Ek do baar dikha do, woh samajh mein aata hain. Har scene mein itna long gaze dikhaoge, to phir neend aa jata hain.

That's nice. 😊

This reminds me of a Thai Movie called One Day. There the hero was really shy & he couldn't look into anyone's eyes for that matter. So the heroine forced him to look into her eyes for one minute straight. Obviously it started off as something funny as he was constantly moving his head and she was fixing his neck again and again but when their eyes locked finally, that long pause was meaningful. And even there the heroine broke the moment saying, one minute is over. 😊

Exactly! And a lot of the times I have noticed only hot scenes are considered as intense. Kyun bhai? Ek normal scene mein kya intensity nahi ho sakta? 🤔

Thank you! Lol

Yes. Interesting.

Oh yeah. I have an issue too. People want the cliche intense scenes, fancy shots. Content is important and it comes in simple shots too.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Oh yeah. I have an issue too. People want the cliche intense scenes, fancy shots. Content is important and it comes in simple shots too.

Agreed. Sometimes I feel when the plot is good, even a decent performance from the cast can make it memorable.

Remember the other Thai movie I was talking about? The second part largely dealt with cheating and break up. Before the last scene, there was a dialogue by the assistant of the protagonist that you keep saying No to everyone. Sometimes I wonder how special that person would be whom you'll say yes. And there the actress only smiled. Because she did say yes and her heart got broken.

I don't think it was any Oscar winning shot yet I watched the movies after 2-3 years last night & I felt the same amount of pain for the poor girl. 😭

Madhura.. thumbnail

Agreed. Sometimes I feel when the plot is good, even a decent performance from the cast can make it memorable.

Remember the other Thai movie I was talking about? The second part largely dealt with cheating and break up. Before the last scene, there was a dialogue by the assistant of the protagonist that you keep saying No to everyone. Sometimes I wonder how special that person would be whom you'll say yes. And there the actress only smiled. Because she did say yes and her heart got broken.

I don't think it was any Oscar winning shot yet I watched the movies after 2-3 years last night & I felt the same amount of pain for the poor girl. 😭

Of course, depending on lots of things.

We can't standardize and ultimately the writing, and acting plays a major role.

Beautiful! That's the impact.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Of course, depending on lots of things.

We can't standardize and ultimately the writing, and acting plays a major role.

Beautiful! That's the impact.

Definitely! When everything blends properly, it becomes memorable.

Funny, I used to read comments in Silsila forum that that ultimately Kunal was supposed to return to Mauli. And I would always think how? When i was watching this movie this afternoon again, suddenly I got my answer. But obviously, here the makers did satyanash of the entire thing and Kunal can never be compared to Kim, nor can Mauli be compared to Pie. And the third angle in the movie was extremely dignified. I think she is one of the characters who made me realize not every third angle is bad and even they suffer immensely because they fell for the wrong person at the wrong time - another beautiful scene in the movie. 😭 😭 😭

Madhura.. thumbnail

Definitely! When everything blends properly, it becomes memorable.

Funny, I used to read comments in Silsila forum that that ultimately Kunal was supposed to return to Mauli. And I would always think how? When i was watching this movie this afternoon again, suddenly I got my answer. But obviously, here the makers did satyanash of the entire thing and Kunal can never be compared to Kim, nor can Mauli be compared to Pie. And the third angle in the movie was extremely dignified. I think she is one of the characters who made me realize not every third angle is bad and even they suffer immensely because they fell for the wrong person at the wrong time - another beautiful scene in the movie. 😭 😭 😭

mmm

Well said! I have found so many side characters way better and even third angles.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

mmm

Well said! I have found so many side characters way better and even third angles.

Exactly!

BTW, I was bhatkofying in the Chat Club. The names are pretty generic. To kuch zyada idea nahi aya. Tumhe naya koi idea mila kya?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly!

BTW, I was bhatkofying in the Chat Club. The names are pretty generic. To kuch zyada idea nahi aya. Tumhe naya koi idea mila kya?

Sorry had to go for work and zoned out, mood off hua tha.

Acha as in what? Nahi yaar.. Am also confused.

I guess we can go for a simple and a classy name.

Madhura.. thumbnail

How about,

Perspective, Perception (I have an affinity to this, as you know)