Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Cool Nikki.

I got a crazy idea,

Nazar Na Lagana

Okay, I guess any particular titles you both like from CC so we can get some idea?!

Wow!! This is actually a nice one...

Haan, will go to the CC and check the titles... wahan se bhi shayad kuch idea mil jaaye.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Wow!! This is actually a nice one...

Haan, will go to the CC and check the titles... wahan se bhi shayad kuch idea mil jaaye.

Thanks dear.

Yes, better ideas milenge.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you! Never thought it this way.

Yes, they're but very few are executed well, this definitely was super bold and one of the best. I had made a VM for my friend with intense scenes and couples, so this seq helped a lot.

Lol, true!! Neck kissing toh thik hai abrupt tha but the later was beautiful and Nazar also executed bold scenes very well.

Yesterday my friend shared a five minute VM with me on Nazar, and after seeing it half I just closed it. Like a few scenes had good execution but it missed flow and connect. Plus I have seen so many great VMs ki aise random scenes I don't like and such big VMs. Also possibly cos am over the show I may not have liked.

Precisely. This is what I told Nikki too. More than how bold it is or how much skin you are showing, it has a lot to do with the execution and whether it fits the situation or not.

They shot that sequence at a time when both the leads were desperate for each other. So that proximity made sense. Plus this is something I personally believe - even if a bold scene is shown within a span of 20-30 seconds, I might be able to digest it. But one issue I have with ITV is that, the leads would get lost in each other's eyes and they would keep stretching the moment, that would make it look more awkward.

See, PiyAnsh had a lot of intense scenes. Even that dance in their room on - Mere Rahe tere Tak Hain. It had kissing involved.

But on the neck kissing episode it was too abrupt. Like one moment Mo is attacking GM and the next moment Ansh is staring at Piya - it was weird. Than they stretched the scene too. So it was more uncomfortable for me to watch. I rther enjoyed their later scenes which were spontaneous.

Agree on VM too. Majority of the VMs are like, they just insert the intense scenes and people go gaga over it. If you can recall, kya kaand hua tha when Ansh became KSR and people were going gaga over their intimate scenes and making VMs on those scenes.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nushy and Nikki- Title ka sochte hai. Only we three or you all want to invite others?

I am okay with both. Do you want to add anyone?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Cool Nikki.

I got a crazy idea,

Nazar Na Lagana

Okay, I guess any particular titles you both like from CC so we can get some idea?!

This one is epic. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

This one is epic. 🤣 🤣 🤣

True...

And on second thoughts, our thread is going to be an invites only. So, this actually fits, no? 😆

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

True...

And on second thoughts, our thread is going to be an invites only. So, this actually fits, no? 😆

Perfect!

How about - Ghanghor Ajeeb Praani Haia Yaha, Koi Nazar Na Lagana! 😛

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Perfect!

How about - Ghanghor Ajeeb Praani Haia Yaha, Koi Nazar Na Lagana! 😛

Hmmm... ye bhi achha hai.

See, this is why I was asking both of you. Itni jaldi itne achhe ideas aa gaye...

For now, I'll choose these two only.

Shaam tak agar kuch aur ideas aaye to batana...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hmmm... ye bhi achha hai.

See, this is why I was asking both of you. Itni jaldi itne achhe ideas aa gaye...

For now, I'll choose these two only.

Shaam tak agar kuch aur ideas aaye to batana...

Sure! Abhi hum chalte hain bahen. Baad mein milte hain. 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sure! Abhi hum chalte hain bahen. Baad mein milte hain. 🤗

Okay... even I am leaving for now.

Baad mein milenge... 🤗