Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Waah waah!! I won't even see it.

Okay, cool. No, I have not. Plus again I am totally convinced to not see Gul ke shows cos everything is ditto in all projects, bechari FL thing.

Oh I saw a few VMs.. On Yjhjk shruti rehaan aur jo bhi, Shruti seemed really off Or monotonous.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

True. Sometimes I wish Gul had a friend like you. I have a confession to make. πŸ˜› Remember when Nikki & I had collaborated & wrote a FF on PiyAnsh? You pointed out i was becoming repetitive. I definitely felt a bit sad then but that's the reason I tried to look at things from different direction and wrote Comedies on them, which I think was much better. 😳

I don't think if there's any other word to describe beyond glaringly obvious. Gul is doing that only. Plus, I didn't like the ML. Although we shouldn't really judge someone from one promo. Mona seemed in her Mohana zone. Shruti looked better.

About YJHJK, I watched a couple of scenes in IG and she did seem monotonous. I think she was better in N2. Whenever I look at her, it seems like she doesn't emote at all through her eyes. But she has such big pretty eyes that can actually be her plus point. For once her eyes didn't look like that in the promo. So I am hoping she improves.

But yes, I am definitely gonna read the discussion in that forum for someone special's input on the negative characters, you know. πŸ˜‰

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

True. Sometimes I wish Gul had a friend like you. I have a confession to make. πŸ˜› Remember when Nikki & I had collaborated & wrote a FF on PiyAnsh? You pointed out i was becoming repetitive. I definitely felt a bit sad then but that's the reason I tried to look at things from different direction and wrote Comedies on them, which I think was much better. 😳

I don't think if there's any other word to describe beyond glaringly obvious. Gul is doing that only. Plus, I didn't like the ML. Although we shouldn't really judge someone from one promo. Mona seemed in her Mohana zone. Shruti looked better.

About YJHJK, I watched a couple of scenes in IG and she did seem monotonous. I think she was better in N2. Whenever I look at her, it seems like she doesn't emote at all through her eyes. But she has such big pretty eyes that can actually be her plus point. For once her eyes didn't look like that in the promo. So I am hoping she improves.

But yes, I am definitely gonna read the discussion in that forum for someone special's input on the negative characters, you know. πŸ˜‰

οΏΌLol.

A friend like me? Wow! But then only few take risk, like some PHs constantly bring fresh content always and hence are with Sony many times.

Thanks, yes different angles help. Yes, collab.

Yeah! Well that's sad then. Good to know she did.

Totally agree with everything.

Of course you will and yeah.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

A friend like me? Wow! But then only few take risk, like some PHs constantly bring fresh content always and hence are with Sony many times.

True.

But then again, Ekta and others who are repeating tracks, even they add some spice. Imlie is a remake of Ishti Kutumb so I am not gonna give Gul any credit or discredit. But NIK looked like a cheap version of IPKKND. At least BS was classy. ☺️

😊

πŸ€—

BTW, you were asking me about LUDO. Are you gonna watch it or have watched it?

Madhura.. thumbnail

True.

But then again, Ekta and others who are repeating tracks, even they add some spice. Imlie is a remake of Ishti Kutumb so I am not gonna give Gul any credit or discredit. But NIK looked like a cheap version of IPKKND. At least BS was classy. ☺️

😊

πŸ€—

BTW, you were asking me about LUDO. Are you gonna watch it or have watched it?

Yes, that they definitely do, at least they put different themes.

Yeah, star just seems to do remakes. Lmao, what even?! Gosh...

Yeah but repeat kar kar ke... Kya milta hai.

I want to watch it, if I find a source online. So not quite sure.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes, that they definitely do, at least they put different themes.

Yeah, star just seems to do remakes. Lmao, what even?! Gosh...

Yeah but repeat kar kar ke... Kya milta hai.

I want to watch it, if I find a source online. So not quite sure.

Oh! If you watch it, let me know how you find it. 😊 BTW, did you watch Ekta's show BANDINI? I read discussions in KZK forum that she was gonna remake it. I watched a couple of episodes for Leena but found it really boring.

Molkki I think is the remade version. Do you have any idea about it?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oh! If you watch it, let me know how you find it. 😊 BTW, did you watch Ekta's show BANDINI? I read discussions in KZK forum that she was gonna remake it. I watched a couple of episodes for Leena but found it really boring.

Molkki I think is the remade version. Do you have any idea about it?

Sure! I have high expectations.

No, I didn't. To be honest, I have watched quite less shows, lol.

My friend told it to be good, she saw a bit but I wasn't interested.

I have to go now. Ttyl.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Sure! I have high expectations.

I hope you don't get disappointed. 😊

No, I didn't. To be honest, I have watched quite less shows, lol.

That's actually good. πŸ˜†

My friend told it to be good, she saw a bit but I wasn't interested.

Oh! I found it damn boring. 😡

I have to go now. Ttyl.

Sure! Good night! πŸ€—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning guys... πŸ€—

Kya haal chaal hain??

You both seemed to have had a hell of an interesting discussion yesterday... πŸ˜†

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning guys... πŸ€—

Kya haal chaal hain??

You both seemed to have had a hell of an interesting discussion yesterday... πŸ˜†

Good morning NikkiπŸ€—

We missed you a lot yesterday, we were telling the same. We discussed a lot, and you can go through and give your views.

Also finally Results were declared yesterday.

A hearty Congratulations to you, quite happy that you won!.

Glad that you both actually won, but Nushy ko kal badhaai de di. She only shared ki results are out. It was like sab kuch kal hua, ek din tum gayab hui aur sab hua.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning NikkiπŸ€—

We missed you a lot yesterday, we were telling the same. We discussed a lot, and you can go through and give your views.

Also finally Results were declared yesterday.

A hearty Congratulations to you, quite happy that you won!.

Glad that you both actually won, but Nushy ko kal badhaai de di. She only shared ki results are out. It was like sab kuch kal hua, ek din tum gayab hui aur sab hua.

Good morning Madhura...

Thanks a lot... πŸ€—

(I actually knew the results beforehand though. 🀭)

Actually I am unwell since yesterday... sudden change in weather and the usual viral fever, cold and cough. So, I couldn't come here yesterday...

Rest, I'll definitely go through all the comments.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago