Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I am back!

That's nice.

Actually, when I wrote my FF on Nazar, even there we had difference of opinion. So it helped me a lot. I can understand you are not interested in detailed discussion. So no problem. But if it's possible to express your perception in short, do let me know via PM.

😊

I do know, but it was different. This time, don't mind. I won't be able to do it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I do know, but it was different. This time, don't mind. I won't be able to do it.

No problem. 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail

Madhura!!!

The result of IFFA has been announced. Nikki & I both of us have won!

I am specially happy for her because she has won in both popular & critics categories.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5193074#155025440

FINALLY!! This year. Just saw, and wished all.

Congratulations Nushy, well done.

Nikki also a big Congratulations!!

I am quite happy for both of you, you both won. 🥳🤗

Also a few I just saw, jo we were dreading also won.🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nikki is gonna say, ek din kya gayab rahe, aur sab kuch ho gaya. Our discussions, then forum awards!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

😆 😆 😆

I started to think it would be announced on 31st Night, with great celebration. 🥳 🥳 🥳

Thanks dear!

😃 🤗 🤗 😃

I am specially happy because PiyAnsh are one hell of an underrated couple and this was our only way to pay tribute to them. So it worked. 🥳 🥳 🥳

Oh yeah! I almost had tears in my eyes. 🥺

Nikki is gonna say, ek din kya gayab rahe, aur sab kuch ho gaya. Our discussions, then forum awards!!

So true! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

😆 😆 😆

I started to think it would be announced on 31st Night, with great celebration. 🥳 🥳 🥳

Thanks dear!

😃 🤗 🤗 😃

I am specially happy because PiyAnsh are one hell of an underrated couple and this was our only way to pay tribute to them. So it worked. 🥳 🥳 🥳

Oh yeah! I almost had tears in my eyes. 🥺

So true! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Lol!! I thought next year.

Hugs, you are welcome. 

Definitely agree!!

Totally even I was angry cos quite a few, but ye hota hi hai. I am at least happy you both won!!

Yes, Nikki totally bolegi. Also just read a bit you both were disc and even I feel we should shift to CC now.

On a total side note, Alisha didn't come around later.. Though she visits the forum I guess.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

🤣

Totally even I was angry cos quite a few, but ye hota hi hai. I am at least happy you both won!!

😃

Yes, Nikki totally bolegi. Also just read a bit you both were disc and even I feel we should shift to CC now.

Yeah. We have this meme that when you attend lectures regularly, nothing happens. But the one day you miss a class, teachers give suggestion, surprise tests happen, your classmates get married even have kids on that very day and the list goes on.

Nikki ke sath bhi aaj woh hi hua hain. 🤪

On a total side note, Alisha didn't come around later.. Though she visits the forum I guess.

I think so. I saw her making a reservation comment but other than that, nothing.

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

🤣

😃

Yeah. We have this meme that when you attend lectures regularly, nothing happens. But the one day you miss a class, teachers give suggestion, surprise tests happen, your classmates get married even have kids on that very day and the list goes on.

Nikki ke sath bhi aaj woh hi hua hain. 🤪

I think so. I saw her making a reservation comment but other than that, nothing.

Lol, yes.

On meme, bang on!! Yes, Nikki ke bhi saath yahi hua. Kal Nikki ayegi toh usko milega dhamaka!

Okay. Anyways chodo.

Anything to discuss?!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ummm, seems like that Imlie show entered the TRP chart. Although I haven't seen any episode.

Plus, had a minor discussion with Nikki about NIK's promo featuring Mona. Have you seen it?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Ummm, seems like that Imlie show entered the TRP chart. Although I haven't seen any episode.

Plus, had a minor discussion with Nikki about NIK's promo featuring Mona. Have you seen it?

Waah waah!! I won't even see it.

Okay, cool. No, I have not. Plus again I am totally convinced to not see Gul ke shows cos everything is ditto in all projects, bechari FL thing.

Oh I saw a few VMs.. On Yjhjk shruti rehaan aur jo bhi, Shruti seemed really off Or monotonous.