Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

See, now MoNiyArsh true, chalo back then pkyek did good okay, but it wasn't as great and hyped as people made it to be.

That was my biggest issue. Let's be honest, Naagin, Daayan, Chudhail - these characters are rooted in our folklore. So when the PHs focus on these and corelates them with other elements as we have seen in Nazar - it becomes great.

Vampire, witches - these topics have been analyzed in East for a really long time and they have set a really high standard with their detailing and all. Plus as I said, the leads were amazing performers. In front of that, this looked really overhyped.

Infact what irks me is super biased treatment of fans, like ppl who bashed Nazar so much, but all praises for pkyek, though that was also super messed and are like oh leads taking x, it will be fab only, they are great only!! I hope you guessed them..2 to 3 ppl who were active here.

I know. ðŸĪŠ People have this double standard when it comes to their favorite.

I think with time and experience even our perception change. Now when I watch the earlier episodes, there are quite some instances where I feel Piya was way out of her line badmouthing Ansh or Ansh had overshadowed her, he was more layered and he took control in certain tracks which were awesome. It's not necessary that I have to forever praise Piya was better.

Then again when I watched MATSH, I felt horrible thinking how many times Ranveer was left heartbroken but he held onto some hope. In comparison to that, Ansh had Piya's love and assurance handed to him in a silver platter. But still it would always be about Ved, Ved & Ved.

These few special people, they have one standard for their favorite and another one for other characters. so it always raises my temper when I read such comments. ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

See, now MoNiyArsh true, chalo back then pkyek did good okay, but it wasn't as great and hyped as people made it to be.

That was my biggest issue. Let's be honest, Naagin, Daayan, Chudhail - these characters are rooted in our folklore. So when the PHs focus on these and corelates them with other elements as we have seen in Nazar - it becomes great.

Vampire, witches - these topics have been analyzed in East for a really long time and they have set a really high standard with their detailing and all. Plus as I said, the leads were amazing performers. In front of that, this looked really overhyped.

Infact what irks me is super biased treatment of fans, like ppl who bashed Nazar so much, but all praises for pkyek, though that was also super messed and are like oh leads taking x, it will be fab only, they are great only!! I hope you guessed them..2 to 3 ppl who were active here.

I know. ðŸĪŠ People have this double standard when it comes to their favorite.

I think with time and experience even our perception change. Now when I watch the earlier episodes, there are quite some instances where I feel Piya was way out of her line badmouthing Ansh or Ansh had overshadowed her, he was more layered and he took control in certain tracks which were awesome. It's not necessary that I have to forever praise Piya was better.

Then again when I watched MATSH, I felt horrible thinking how many times Ranveer was left heartbroken but he held onto some hope. In comparison to that, Ansh had Piya's love and assurance handed to him in a silver platter. But still it would always be about Ved, Ved & Ved.

These few special people, they have one standard for their favorite and another one for other characters. so it always raises my temper when I read such comments. ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą

Yes. Performance and all is okay, but well hype..

Yes, exactly!!

True, perception changes and arcs are there. Yes, hence I prefer not reading them.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Possibly we can discuss, even you may have something.

Yes!! Great to know, she did. He was an interesting character. I know you call her, that.

Yes, we do. Well, Ishaani couldn't be justified in anyways in that track. She just assumed and messed everyone's life. So how you execute it, will be your perspective or an AU for people who followed the show.

This is super awesome, but the references are totally different. IshVeer both were not on such a huge mission that they had an army to take care of.

That's the issue here dear. I am a bit confused about how to present her.

Technically, I want to smack her head for conveniently overlooking Ri's babybump. No woman can have such a huge bump in her second trimester. But that's an issue on which we can open an entire thread. 😆 😆 😆

But other than that, I feel Ranveer too did a major blunder by giving Ri his name. I have gone through the episodes over and over again. Everyone told her RaRi got married. She called him Besharam for having a wife and still coming after her, so it's not like he didn't have any chance to clear the misunderstanding.

And obviously they were not on a huge mission. ðŸĪŠ

I keep thinking about what if Ri was positive? Nutty took a decision that she should leave Mumbai because Ranveer shouldn't have to choose between HIS kid and her. Making Ri negative was very convenient for the makers. But wouldn't Ranveer be in a really tough spot if he indeed had to choose? Obviously he would choose Nutty. But leaving his ever evil parents - would that be really easy? They were the biggest emotional manipulator in that track.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Super refreshing, awesome episode and her arcs were. Cos just cos a few things she can't just leave her husband, which she told Sarang too, she was givig a good reality check to him and it emphasized on having a me time, which is essential.

So people have bigger issues. But you have to cope, I wish something like this was showed in terms of Aliya, rather than all misfortunes just clubbed to her and she just doesn't want to face.

Sarang too was totally pissed with his dad, but took actions be it chopping that board!

Yes, refreshing and so good.

Exactly, it makes zero sense.

Couldn't agree more. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Nikki kaha reh gayi?

I am missing her in our discussions.

Me too! 😒 Possibly she is busy with something.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Super refreshing, awesome episode and her arcs were. Cos just cos a few things she can't just leave her husband, which she told Sarang too, she was givig a good reality check to him and it emphasized on having a me time, which is essential.

So people have bigger issues. But you have to cope, I wish something like this was showed in terms of Aliya, rather than all misfortunes just clubbed to her and she just doesn't want to face.

Sarang too was totally pissed with his dad, but took actions be it chopping that board!

Yes, refreshing and so good.

Exactly, it makes zero sense.

Couldn't agree more. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Nikki kaha reh gayi?

I am missing her in our discussions.

Me too! 😒 Possibly she is busy with something.

ðŸĪ—

Yes!! True. 😭

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I gotta go now dear. Let's continue our discussion later. See ya! ðŸĪ—

Madhura.. thumbnail

That's the issue here dear. I am a bit confused about how to present her.

Technically, I want to smack her head for conveniently overlooking Ri's babybump. No woman can have such a huge bump in her second trimester. But that's an issue on which we can open an entire thread. 😆 😆 😆

But other than that, I feel Ranveer too did a major blunder by giving Ri his name. I have gone through the episodes over and over again. Everyone told her RaRi got married. She called him Besharam for having a wife and still coming after her, so it's not like he didn't have any chance to clear the misunderstanding.

And obviously they were not on a huge mission. ðŸĪŠ

I keep thinking about what if Ri was positive? Nutty took a decision that she should leave Mumbai because Ranveer shouldn't have to choose between HIS kid and her. Making Ri negative was very convenient for the makers. But wouldn't Ranveer be in a really tough spot if he indeed had to choose? Obviously he would choose Nutty. But leaving his ever evil parents - would that be really easy? They were the biggest emotional manipulator in that track.

Thanks for sharing your views.

Honestly, I have my perspective and I am not interested so much in discussions.

It's your perspective. You liked both characters equally, I didn't.

Madhura.. thumbnail

I gotta go now dear. Let's continue our discussion later. See ya! ðŸĪ—

Sure, cya!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks for sharing your views.

Honestly, I have my perspective and I am not interested so much in discussions.

It's your perspective. You liked both characters equally, I didn't.

I am back!

That's nice.

Actually, when I wrote my FF on Nazar, even there we had difference of opinion. So it helped me a lot. I can understand you are not interested in detailed discussion. So no problem. But if it's possible to express your perception in short, do let me know via PM.

😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Madhura!!!

The result of IFFA has been announced. Nikki & I both of us have won!

I am specially happy for her because she has won in both popular & critics categories.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5193074#155025440