Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

BTW, I need your help regarding an FF I started writing on MATSH.

I know you quit midway and it has been a really long time, but was there anything regarding IshKar Track that you felt majority were emphasizing on something but you felt differently? It would have been really helpful. 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Haha, think is hilarious.

😆

Just read the review, will be back in five minutes cos net is having some mood swings and I don't want the comment to be cut.

Sure! 😊

On a side note, Kabir from mdkd got a project/web series on Netflix, so am really happy and it's good to be in loop and not take a big break.

That's great! It's indeed necessary to stay in the limelight. 👍🏼

Definitely!!

Also ek do din me, am gonna PM you, cos I have so many things to discuss.

Madhura.. thumbnail

BTW, I need your help regarding an FF I started writing on MATSH.

I know you quit midway and it has been a really long time, but was there anything regarding IshKar Track that you felt majority were emphasizing on something but you felt differently? It would have been really helpful. 😊

All the best, with it!

True, honestly there were many things then but I don't remember. Possibly you could ask others.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy - You have summed up the review beautifully.

😃

Definitely!! Hi5.

🤗

True, it was sad but quite true, what actually happens. Plus even the sister angle, I did like his family where all had a set of traits, and his mother definitely was a strong character. Yes, destroying was awesome and I liked the pace, that he was doing stuff than just talking. At points, talking went overboard. But yes, he did do a great job.

Exactly!

Definitely awesome!! Now a few things about Aliya, I did find cliche, like parents not giving time, or extremely bad, then cheating husband, like sab kuch mess. So I did love Rabia and her bonding. Who handled who? Got confused.

Well, yeah! I mean, they blended all the misfortune here - unhappy family life, cheating husband. They could have simply shown she was still single and didn't find a proper match and was keen to become a mother. IVF would fit the bill perfectly.

This, indeed!! Kudos to the team. Just a correction here, it's Sarangdhar. I was thinking how did Saransh from yhc end up with Aliya, smiley37

Ooops! 😛 I guess I have misheard Sarang as Saransh. 🤣

Yes!! Emotions definitely, pkyek I did like till a point but hype was way too much. So I have had issues with that, cos a few others were actually way better than leads.

Actually, my issue with PKYEK has always been about the execution of the basic love story. Just imagine MoNiyArsh's stunt & then think about the praise certain other people received when majority of that was computer generated. It was the same for me. In fact infinite times worse if I compare between Paul-Nina-Ian & Vivian-Sukriti-Shiddhant. So you know...

Firstly, it reminded me of mdkd, and they had done an awesome job with it. So this failed a lot, and in general, I have seen performances of intelligent bosses or demanding bosses, executed way more brilliantly. This seemed more like, they were planning a party for a friend and the gang has a plan, and a person says, no, have another one. It totally didn't seem like a product or an ad campaign. Exactly!! They have deadlines, and so much. Plus the typical office set up too was a mess.

Couldn't agree more.

Yes, yes, yes!! Honestly, the whole baby angle and everything seemed highly forced or very abrupt. What I did actually like was Mathura setup, seemed quite realistic and unfortunately, it's done. I hate the way Mumbai is stereotyped too by the way. Then many people get this myth, all have palace sized houses and whatnot.

Exactly!

Yes, though I am doubting it the way it's being handled.

Why? Have you watched further and the messed up?

🤗

Glad we sail in the same boat.

Exactly!! Impact is lost, fully. Plus how she has a way to cope up with things. Like cut to the ML's mother, I just loved the way they showed it. Ofc her husband is demanding, mess, bad relations with son but still they have a bond and care for her. So to vent out the presure, and mess she sees a movie every Friday, enjoys it and it gives a free time plus motivation to gain go at home, work. Like you should have a coping mechanism, she does tell Sarang too that I don't have a magic wand. Plus all have issues, you have to deal with them.

Baby track, totally yes!! She has gone in a dream land, Rabia keeps calling her, and they are kinda potraying as if Baby is like some click button, you click, baby comes.

Now, their office isn't that huge, so it had a small HR cabin and SK is like, I can convert this in a baby sitting area for kids? Like sharam karo!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Definitely!! Also ek do din me, am gonna PM you, cos I have so many things to discuss.

Great!

All the best, with it!

Thanks dear! 🤗

True, honestly there were many things then but I don't remember. Possibly you could ask others.

True. They showed so many things and made up Khichdi. Actually I have plenty of discussion with Jigyasa. She helped me understand RV better. But I don't want to write Nutty (I call Ishaani Nutty 😛) as a plain idiot. So I am stuck.

So I am just asking you about one thing in general. We all hate noble idiocy. Because partners are supposed to take a decision as a team, right? But certain decisions are way too difficult to take. Like, deep down you know the outcome will diminish everything. So what if someone else take that decision for you?

I remember reading one such incident in a regional Science Fiction a few years ago. When the captain of the spaceship needed to kill one crew to safeguard the others. But he felt conflicted. But the main computer did the needful and when the captain got to know there was huge drama but ultimately the captain accepted that he was thankful, he didn't have to take that decision.

So in such circumstances, what do you think?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Lol with Sarang, no problem.

Pkyek, by flick I jus was visiting IF and forum is still open.

See, now MoNiyArsh true, chalo back then pkyek did good okay, but it wasn't as great and hyped as people made it to be.

Infact what irks me is super biased treatment of fans, like ppl who bashed Nazar so much, but all praises for pkyek, though that was also super messed and are like oh leads taking x, it will be fab only, they are great only!! I hope you guessed them..2 to 3 ppl who were active here.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly!! Impact is lost, fully. Plus how she has a way to cope up with things. Like cut to the ML's mother, I just loved the way they showed it. Ofc her husband is demanding, mess, bad relations with son but still they have a bond and care for her. So to vent out the presure, and mess she sees a movie every Friday, enjoys it and it gives a free time plus motivation to gain go at home, work. Like you should have a coping mechanism, she does tell Sarang too that I don't have a magic wand. Plus all have issues, you have to deal with them.

This is so refreshing. 👏 👏 👏

It actually reminds me of American shows where parents don't really coddle their grownup children. They talk, they show how everybody has issues and share their experience and ultimately kids understand. I am totally in love with the ML's mother.

Baby track, totally yes!! She has gone in a dream land, Rabia keeps calling her, and they are kinda potraying as if Baby is like some click button, you click, baby comes.

Now, their office isn't that huge, so it had a small HR cabin and SK is like, I can convert this in a baby sitting area for kids? Like sharam karo!

Ab yeh kya pagalpan hain!

Madhura.. thumbnail

Definitely!! Also ek do din me, am gonna PM you, cos I have so many things to discuss.

Great!

All the best, with it!

Thanks dear! 🤗

True. They showed so many things and made up Khichdi. Actually I have plenty of discussion with Jigyasa. She helped me understand RV better. But I don't want to write Nutty (I call Ishaani Nutty 😛) as a plain idiot. So I am stuck.

So I am just asking you about one thing in general. We all hate noble idiocy. Because partners are supposed to take a decision as a team, right? But certain decisions are way too difficult to take. Like, deep down you know the outcome will diminish everything. So what if someone else take that decision for you?

I remember reading one such incident in a regional Science Fiction a few years ago. When the captain of the spaceship needed to kill one crew to safeguard the others. But he felt conflicted. But the main computer did the needful and when the captain got to know there was huge drama but ultimately the captain accepted that he was thankful, he didn't have to take that decision.

So in such circumstances, what do you think?

Possibly we can discuss, even you may have something.

Yes!! Great to know, she did. He was an interesting character. I know you call her, that.

Yes, we do. Well, Ishaani couldn't be justified in anyways in that track. She just assumed and messed everyone's life. So how you execute it, will be your perspective or an AU for people who followed the show.

This is super awesome, but the references are totally different. IshVeer both were not on such a huge mission that they had an army to take care of.

Madhura.. thumbnail

This is so refreshing. 👏 👏 👏

It actually reminds me of American shows where parents don't really coddle their grownup children. They talk, they show how everybody has issues and share their experience and ultimately kids understand. I am totally in love with the ML's mother.

Ab yeh kya pagalpan hain!

Super refreshing, awesome episode and her arcs were. Cos just cos a few things she can't just leave her husband, which she told Sarang too, she was givig a good reality check to him and it emphasized on having a me time, which is essential.

So people have bigger issues. But you have to cope, I wish something like this was showed in terms of Aliya, rather than all misfortunes just clubbed to her and she just doesn't want to face.

Sarang too was totally pissed with his dad, but took actions be it chopping that board!

Yes, refreshing and so good.

Exactly, it makes zero sense.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nikki kaha reh gayi?

I am missing her in our discussions.