Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Random hashtagging and found these... mann kiya to share kar rahe hain.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Nushy, Nikki.

Good Morning!

What's up?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning Madhura! 🤗

I am freezing. Don't know why this year I am feeling extra cold.

How are you?

I have finally finished writing my review. So I am gonna post that in the next comment. 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Good morning Madhura! 🤗

I am freezing. Don't know why this year I am feeling extra cold.

How are you?

I have finally finished writing my review. So I am gonna post that in the next comment. 😊

Hugs!

Cos of the climate change? That's bad though, so take care.

Am doing good dear.

Interesting to know that. :)

Edited by Madhura.. - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hello people! So finally I am done with my review on Story 9 Months Ki. 😎

Genuinely speaking, I loved the first episode. There were a lot of clichéd elements but all of them were perfectly knitted together and it looked nice. 👍🏼

Each one of these incidents can be used as sub-plots if only the makers want & can actually convey a good message. Like – the stereotypical matriarch who would rather pass his wealth to his unworthy son (In business) but wouldn’t consider his daughter, the ungrateful elder sibling for whom the younger one did sacrifice but she is rather interested in appeasing her father. The necessity to please our parents and the deep rooted insecurity that no one recognizes our talent – it is quite deep actually.

Now coming to the leads, let’s talk about the ML first. The use of comedy is apt, yet it felt bad to watch no one seeing him more than as Pandey Ji Ka Beta. However his constant rant with his father, saving his number as Dushman – these seemed a bit forced to me. 🤔 As much as I wanted to feel bad for him, which I did, he still came across a bit lazy. But different people have different timing. So I hope he takes inspiration from Aliya’s IV and do something better. 👍🏼 Not a really SANSKARI thought but I was grinning ear to ear when he destroyed the signboard of their shop. 😈 With due respect, at times parents can be really ……………………….

Coming to Aliya, I think love would be a strong statement but definitely liked her character better. TBH, the hospital scene rewinded all the not so pleasant memories when I was left alone with my nephews and nieces and I s**ked big time at babysitting. I love kids and want to become a mother someday but that doesn’t make be any less horrible. 🤔 And I actually talk a lot about rules and regulations so that scene was something I could personally relate to.

But – haven’t your mom taught you anything? That seemed below the belt. 😒

The relationship between Aliya & Rabeya was obviously heartwarming as I am a big fan of bromance. 🤗 Gulabo is a really cute name for arose plant – I think. 😆 Coming to Aliya trusting her husband, definitely didn’t like it that he was cheating on her. 🤬 Irrespective of the promo and all, the way he handled him – it was nice to watch. 👍🏼 The actor was good looking too. I wouldn’t mind them together. 😳

The scene that really affected me was Aliya recalling her birthday & telling her parents were her inspiration. It was deeply painful. 😭 😭 😭

The best thing about the pilot episode was how Aliya and Saransh affected each other’s lives unknowingly. He needed a push, some motivation and she needed to take a leap of faith. So that was shown realistically and beautifully. 👏

I would say both the actors have done a great job. Since I have issue with PKYEK, I always say SK enjoys a huge FD for something that was horrible but got super hit. But here I have felt she was quite good at emoting and portraying the subtle changes like when the reporter asked her about her inspiration and there was a change in her expression. Even her confusion and when the other mother scolded her at the hospital - the disappointment, it was really well done. 👏

Now coming to the negative aspects, I definitely didn’t enjoy the stereotypical office set up. 👎🏼 It wasn’t necessary to show overenthusiastic employees and a boss correcting every error. In real life, no boss has that amount of time and any employee who hadn’t learned by a certain period of time would be fired. 🤔

This reminds me of a Web Series called Adulting. While it was OTT in so many senses, I loved the episode where Rey was feeling down as she felt her boss Vatsala was shooting down her ideas but then her friend cum roommate Nikhat pointed out the obvious and Rey improved herself. At the end, both Rey and Vatsala buried the hatched as Vatsala incorporated Rey’s ideas and Rey learned professionalism from her. 👍🏼

Here they have overdone the cliché. 👎🏼

And the second thing that I didn’t like was Rabeya’s advice. I mean it’s 100% true that no one can teach you how to become a parent and you learn on spot. But that’s after the baby is born. You at least need to have a clear perception whether you are ready or not. I felt the message could have been elaborated so that it didn’t sound like our grandma’s saying – Baccha hotehi sab thek ho jayega.

😵

So overall I would say, they have done a good job. 👍🏼 And despite my annoyance regarding IVF, I wish the makers show the details properly and make it a good show. 👍🏼

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hugs!

🤗

Yes. All day I keep thinking - Winter Is Coming. 🤣

Am doing good dear.

Great! 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hugs!

🤗

Yes. All day I keep thinking - Winter Is Coming. 🤣

Am doing good dear.

Great! 😊

Haha, think is hilarious.

:)

Just read the review, will be back in five minutes cos net is having some mood swings and I don't want the comment to be cut.

On a side note, Kabir from mdkd got a project/web series on Netflix, so am really happy and it's good to be in loop and not take a big break.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Haha, think is hilarious.

😆

Just read the review, will be back in five minutes cos net is having some mood swings and I don't want the comment to be cut.

Sure! 😊

On a side note, Kabir from mdkd got a project/web series on Netflix, so am really happy and it's good to be in loop and not take a big break.

That's great! It's indeed necessary to stay in the limelight. 👍🏼

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hello people! So finally I am done with my review on Story 9 Months Ki. 😎

Nushy - You have summed up the review beautifully.

Genuinely speaking, I loved the first episode. There were a lot of clichéd elements but all of them were perfectly knitted together and it looked nice. 👍🏼

Definitely!! Hi5.

Each one of these incidents can be used as sub-plots if only the makers want & can actually convey a good message. Like – the stereotypical matriarch who would rather pass his wealth to his unworthy son (In business) but wouldn’t consider his daughter, the ungrateful elder sibling for whom the younger one did sacrifice but she is rather interested in appeasing her father. The necessity to please our parents and the deep rooted insecurity that no one recognizes our talent – it is quite deep actually.

Definitely, I did like the detailing.

Now coming to the leads, let’s talk about the ML first. The use of comedy is apt, yet it felt bad to watch no one seeing him more than as Pandey Ji Ka Beta. However his constant rant with his father, saving his number as Dushman – these seemed a bit forced to me. 🤔 As much as I wanted to feel bad for him, which I did, he still came across a bit lazy. But different people have different timing. So I hope he takes inspiration from Aliya’s IV and do something better. 👍🏼 Not a really SANSKARI thought but I was grinning ear to ear when he destroyed the signboard of their shop. 😈 With due respect, at times parents can be really ……………………….

True, it was sad but quite true, what actually happens. Plus even the sister angle, I did like his family where all had a set of traits, and his mother definitely was a strong character. Yes, destroying was awesome and I liked the pace, that he was doing stuff than just talking. At points, talking went overboard. But yes, he did do a great job.

Coming to Aliya, I think love would be a strong statement but definitely liked her character better. TBH, the hospital scene rewinded all the not so pleasant memories when I was left alone with my nephews and nieces and I s**ked big time at babysitting. I love kids and want to become a mother someday but that doesn’t make be any less horrible. 🤔 And I actually talk a lot about rules and regulations so that scene was something I could personally relate to.

But – haven’t your mom taught you anything? That seemed below the belt. 😒

Oh oh, okay. It was done well.

The relationship between Aliya & Rabeya was obviously heartwarming as I am a big fan of bromance. 🤗 Gulabo is a really cute name for arose plant – I think. 😆 Coming to Aliya trusting her husband, definitely didn’t like it that he was cheating on her. 🤬 Irrespective of the promo and all, the way he handled him – it was nice to watch. 👍🏼 The actor was good looking too. I wouldn’t mind them together. 😳

Definitely awesome!! Now a few things about Aliya, I did find cliche, like parents not giving time, or extremely bad, then cheating husband, like sab kuch mess. So I did love Rabia and her bonding. Who handled who? Got confused.

The scene that really affected me was Aliya recalling her birthday & telling her parents were her inspiration. It was deeply painful. 😭 😭 😭

Yes.

The best thing about the pilot episode was how Aliya and Saransh affected each other’s lives unknowingly. He needed a push, some motivation and she needed to take a leap of faith. So that was shown realistically and beautifully. 👏

This, indeed!! Kudos to the team. Just a correction here, it's Sarangdhar. I was thinking how did Saransh from yhc end up with Aliya, 🤣

I would say both the actors have done a great job. Since I have issue with PKYEK, I always say SK enjoys a huge FD for something that was horrible but got super hit. But here I have felt she was quite good at emoting and portraying the subtle changes like when the reporter asked her about her inspiration and there was a change in her expression. Even her confusion and when the other mother scolded her at the hospital - the disappointment, it was really well done. 👏

Yes!! Emotions definitely, pkyek I did like till a point but hype was way too much. So I have had issues with that, cos a few others were actually way better than leads.

Now coming to the negative aspects, I definitely didn’t enjoy the stereotypical office set up. 👎🏼 It wasn’t necessary to show overenthusiastic employees and a boss correcting every error. In real life, no boss has that amount of time and any employee who hadn’t learned by a certain period of time would be fired. 🤔

Firstly, it reminded me of mdkd, and they had done an awesome job with it. So this failed a lot, and in general, I have seen performances of intelligent bosses or demanding bosses, executed way more brilliantly. This seemed more like, they were planning a party for a friend and the gang has a plan, and a person says, no, have another one. It totally didn't seem like a product or an ad campaign. Exactly!! They have deadlines, and so much. Plus the typical office set up too was a mess.

This reminds me of a Web Series called Adulting. While it was OTT in so many senses, I loved the episode where Rey was feeling down as she felt her boss Vatsala was shooting down her ideas but then her friend cum roommate Nikhat pointed out the obvious and Rey improved herself. At the end, both Rey and Vatsala buried the hatched as Vatsala incorporated Rey’s ideas and Rey learned professionalism from her. 👍🏼

Great!!

Here they have overdone the cliché. 👎🏼

True.

And the second thing that I didn’t like was Rabeya’s advice. I mean it’s 100% true that no one can teach you how to become a parent and you learn on spot. But that’s after the baby is born. You at least need to have a clear perception whether you are ready or not. I felt the message could have been elaborated so that it didn’t sound like our grandma’s saying – Baccha hotehi sab thek ho jayega.

😵

Yes, yes, yes!! Honestly, the whole baby angle and everything seemed highly forced or very abrupt. What I did actually like was Mathura setup, seemed quite realistic and unfortunately, it's done. I hate the way Mumbai is stereotyped too by the way. Then many people get this myth, all have palace sized houses and whatnot.

So overall I would say, they have done a good job. 👍🏼 And despite my annoyance regarding IVF, I wish the makers show the details properly and make it a good show. 👍🏼

Yes, though I am doubting it the way it's being handled.

Word Count: 0

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nushy - You have summed up the review beautifully.

😃

Definitely!! Hi5.

🤗

True, it was sad but quite true, what actually happens. Plus even the sister angle, I did like his family where all had a set of traits, and his mother definitely was a strong character. Yes, destroying was awesome and I liked the pace, that he was doing stuff than just talking. At points, talking went overboard. But yes, he did do a great job.

Exactly!

Definitely awesome!! Now a few things about Aliya, I did find cliche, like parents not giving time, or extremely bad, then cheating husband, like sab kuch mess. So I did love Rabia and her bonding. Who handled who? Got confused.

Well, yeah! I mean, they blended all the misfortune here - unhappy family life, cheating husband. They could have simply shown she was still single and didn't find a proper match and was keen to become a mother. IVF would fit the bill perfectly.

This, indeed!! Kudos to the team. Just a correction here, it's Sarangdhar. I was thinking how did Saransh from yhc end up with Aliya, smiley37

Ooops! 😛 I guess I have misheard Sarang as Saransh. 🤣

Yes!! Emotions definitely, pkyek I did like till a point but hype was way too much. So I have had issues with that, cos a few others were actually way better than leads.

Actually, my issue with PKYEK has always been about the execution of the basic love story. Just imagine MoNiyArsh's stunt & then think about the praise certain other people received when majority of that was computer generated. It was the same for me. In fact infinite times worse if I compare between Paul-Nina-Ian & Vivian-Sukriti-Shiddhant. So you know...

Firstly, it reminded me of mdkd, and they had done an awesome job with it. So this failed a lot, and in general, I have seen performances of intelligent bosses or demanding bosses, executed way more brilliantly. This seemed more like, they were planning a party for a friend and the gang has a plan, and a person says, no, have another one. It totally didn't seem like a product or an ad campaign. Exactly!! They have deadlines, and so much. Plus the typical office set up too was a mess.

Couldn't agree more.

Yes, yes, yes!! Honestly, the whole baby angle and everything seemed highly forced or very abrupt. What I did actually like was Mathura setup, seemed quite realistic and unfortunately, it's done. I hate the way Mumbai is stereotyped too by the way. Then many people get this myth, all have palace sized houses and whatnot.

Exactly!

Yes, though I am doubting it the way it's being handled.

Why? Have you watched further and the messed up?