Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

BTW, have you seen the new promo of NIK? It's like Mona is playing both Mo & Ved in the same character. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Surprisingly I liked Shruti in this one. 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

BTW, have you seen the new promo of NIK? It's like Mona is playing both Mo & Ved in the same character. smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Surprisingly I liked Shruti in this one. smiley20

Nope... I haven't seen the new promo.

Mo and Ved in the same character means?? smiley23

Oh you liked Shruti here?? That's good... smiley1

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Now, coming to today's episode...

Kaafi detailed hai... literally a Mahabharat. smiley36

Another point in today's episode... A ne D ko thoda sa yaad kiya. 🤭

So, episode begins with everyone finding the toys missing... R said that the one who stole them must be somewhere around and asked them to find that person.

Everyone was tackling/trying to escape those toys. V tried to save Karuna ji but realised that his magic isn't working on the toy.

He took out the batteries.

Another side, a toy was following Briganza aka Ramu kaka. A came and hit that toy with a bat saying that the Indian women's cricket team is also good. By mistake the usual "You" slipped out of her mind and she instantly remembered D as to how he used to respond with a "Me" everytime.

Iska flashback chal hi raha tha ki wo toy car phir se khadi ho gayi and she ran away saying that she isn't a member of the women's cricket team.

Outside, all the residents of BN had collected and were calling out for help. The toys surrounded them.

V came there and told them to take out the batteries. Everyone did the same.

All were wondering as to how did this happen. At the same time, another toy robot brought a car to attack everyone... and sab log bewakoofon ki tarah car ke aage-aage bhaag rahe the. Ye nahi ki saamne se hat jaaye, stairs par chadh jaaye. 🤷‍♀️

V was wondering as to what to do when D's soul made an entry doing a hawai yatra on an awesome bike wearing that white suit. Loved the shoes... smiley42

He came and grabbed that car from behind (using his hand as a rope. Haath bhi ekdum elastic ki tarah lamba ho gaya)

The car stopped and V went and took out the batteries of the toy. He discussed with A as to how did the car stop midway. He said that he feels as if there is someone who isn't visible to them.

D said that there are two. One is he himself who isn't visible to them and the other is Ray, who has a hell lot of evilness inside him but V isn't able to see that.

In anger, D attacks R but he passes right through him. He tries again but nothing happens. He walks upto the car and tries to touch it but he is once again unable to do so. He wonders why...

Back at home, Khushi is packing all her toys away fearing that they might also turn evil. Karuna ji was hanging nimbu-mirchi on all the doors. V said that it is used for making pickles not for making weapons to fight evil toys. A says that he is behaving exactly like D. Karuna ji says that D is very smart... all of them have a brief pause. D is also there listening to them.

V convinces them that it is only due to some malfunctioning. Karuna ji starts doing dhoop batti around the house to ward off all evil saaya. D says that there is only an achha saaya there. He gets scared when Kji starts doing the dhoop batti but later calms down when he realises that he isn't evil. That dialogue regarding "return ki bhi return ticket" was also really funny.

Basically, in this entire scene, D's part was funny.

Kji and Khushi leave.

V and A start talking about the toys. A asks him if he really feels those toys were having some malfunctioning. V says that he just said that to calm others down but his 6th sense tells him that there is more to it. A says if he means that a new villain is there.

D is surprised... smiley36

He says that she became smart by going to Veer Lok just once. He says that she is thinking right but the villain is not new but old.

He tries to tell them about his presence but he is unable to do so. Here, there was a really funny conversation between D and God... smiley36

V decides to go to VL. He again remembers D that when he was there, they used to argue as to who will go there and who will stay behind.

V leaves for VL and D decides to go to the Villains ke lok.

Precap:

The toys have become huge and are attacking BN.

At another place, D is there. He sees R who is wearing glasses waving to someone. He looks around but there is no one. R points towards him and smirks...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nope... I haven't seen the new promo.

Mo and Ved in the same character means?? smiley23

That extra sweet Sanskari mother who was Aarti Utaroing of her son but then when she shouted at him, her expression was identical to Mo's.

Oh you liked Shruti here?? That's good... smiley1

I have no problem in appreciating someone if he/she is good. 😎 But story is that of typical Gul show's - rich hero marrying poor /controversial heroine for some reason.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Today's episode seems like one hell of a laughter riot. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That extra sweet Sanskari mother who was Aarti Utaroing of her son but then when she shouted at him, her expression was identical to Mo's.

Oh okay... ab samjhe. 😆

I have no problem in appreciating someone if he/she is good. 😎 But story is that of typical Gul show's - rich hero marrying poor /controversial heroine for some reason.

Obviously even I have no problem in appreciating someone if he/she is good.

Rahi baat story ki to wo to promo dekh kar hi samajh aa gaya tha ki ekdum typical story hone waali hai. 🤔

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Today's episode seems like one hell of a laughter riot. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yup... Today's episode is one hell of a laughter riot. Especially D's scenes... and specifically his conversation with God. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Rest, dekhte hain ye 10 days kab tak chalte hain... 2 weeks minimum to lag raha hai.

Plus jis hisaab se ye log cliched cheezein dikha rahe hain, aisa lag raha hai ki iska end bhi cliched hi hoga. Kahin wo shivling BV ko wapas laane ke liye na ho.

Next week seems interesting with R seeing D in the precap. Ab dekhte hain, V ko pata chalta hai ya nahi.

And VL jaane par kya hota hai...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Plus jis hisaab se ye log cliched cheezein dikha rahe hain, aisa lag raha hai ki iska end bhi cliched hi hoga. Kahin wo shivling BV ko wapas laane ke liye na ho.

Told you. 😛

Next week seems interesting with R seeing D in the precap. Ab dekhte hain, V ko pata chalta hai ya nahi.

And VL jaane par kya hota hai...

Yeah! 😈

I am logging off for now dear. Will be back after a couple of hours.

BTW, I think it's high time we moved to CC. Already 127th page pe hain hum. 🤔

P.S. I think you missed this one. 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155013340

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Told you. 😛

Honestly yaar, itna cliched route expected nahi tha. Abhi to aisa lag raha hai ki ye log kahin usual itv waala drama na kare. 🤔

Yeah! 😈

Bilkul... 😈

Iske alawa, ye bhi dekhna hai ki BP and V dusare BV ke baare mein kya karte hain...

I am logging off for now dear. Will be back after a couple of hours.

Okay... see ya. 🤗

BTW, I think it's high time we moved to CC. Already 127th page pe hain hum. 🤔

Yeah. I'm thinking of creating a thread there once we complete 150.

Will PM you regarding it soon...

P.S. I think you missed this one. 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155013340

Okay... I'll reply to that later on.