Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Can understand. I see regional shows, if I come across an interesting thing, will share gist.

Sure! 😊

Great, well online audience we both know, best to ignore. They would be like show S instead.

Of course didn't I tell you this earlier related to this and even immediately

Of course.

I am halfway through the pilot episode. So far it's good. Will give my review I finish watching.

Let's call it a night. Good night! 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Can understand. I see regional shows, if I come across an interesting thing, will share gist.

Sure! 😊

Great, well online audience we both know, best to ignore. They would be like show S instead.

Of course didn't I tell you this earlier related to this and even immediately

Of course.

I am halfway through the pilot episode. So far it's good. Will give my review I finish watching.

Let's call it a night. Good night! 🤗

:)

Sure dear, let's discuss it morrow, cos you can give detailed reviews very well.

Sure dear, good night and hugs!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning...

Anyone around??

Kal se kaafi sannata hai yahan par...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good afternoon bahen! 🤗

Actually, ek aur bakwas FF ki idea sata rahi thi. To woh likh rahe the. But as usual jo baat dimaag mein hain, usse likhne ke liye das ghanta lag raha hain. To kal aa nahi paye.

What about you? 😎

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good afternoon bahen! 🤗

Good afternoon... 🤗

Actually, ek aur bakwas FF ki idea sata rahi thi. To woh likh rahe the. But as usual jo baat dimaag mein hain, usse likhne ke liye das ghanta lag raha hain. To kal aa nahi paye.

Oh wow!! Ek aur FF!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

What about you? 😎

Well, nothing special... bas aaj kal BVR ke episodes ne thoda mood spoil kar rakha hai.

Aisa lag raha hai that they are planning a cliched sequence here...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Oh wow!! Ek aur FF!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

I am not really sure how wow this one will be. 😛 Besides, this one is on MATSH so don't even know if you'll read it or not. 🤔

Well, nothing special... bas aaj kal BVR ke episodes ne thoda mood spoil kar rakha hai.

Aisa lag raha hai that they are planning a cliched sequence here...

Oh boy! Too much for enthusiasm. TBH, when they showed BV's aatma to tapkofied and the whole twin brother thingy, I was a bit apprehensive if they were choosing the cliched route here. Now even I feel disappointed. 😒

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I am not really sure how wow this one will be. 😛 Besides, this one is on MATSH so don't even know if you'll read it or not. 🤔

Behen, I have full faith on you... Whatever you write will be wow.

Rest, I'll definitely try reading it... agar aage interest hua, to definitely padhenge.

Oh boy! Too much for enthusiasm. TBH, when they showed BV's aatma to tapkofied and the whole twin brother thingy, I was a bit apprehensive if they were choosing the cliched route here. Now even I feel disappointed. 😒

Well, even I think they are taking the cliched route. Ek to they showed BV's aatma returning. Upar se they introduced the Vidhi ka Vidhaan stuff. Then they showed BV conversing with Bhagwan ji, God giving him 10 days time, him coming back to help and all such stuff.

Ab to lag raha hai ki iski ending bhi ekdum cliched hi hogi...

In today's episode, I really liked Debu's entry in OMG movie style and his conversation with God was also really funny.

Agle post mein details dete hain... kaafi funny scenes the aaj Debu ke. I need to talk.

Khair, the upcoming track seems interesting.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Behen, I have full faith on you... Whatever you write will be wow

Rest, I'll definitely try reading it... agar aage interest hua, to definitely padhenge.

Now that's very sweet of you as usual & I'll definitely try my best to keep it blooper free. The only doubt I have regarding this is - in One Shots it's over pretty quickly. So even if you have no idea about the show, you can enjoy it. But if there are 4-6 chapters, it definitely needs some patience. Unfortunately this show was a bit dark. I could insert a lot of thing when I wrote The Dark Before The Dawn. But now, whatever I have written so far, it seems quite saddening. Hence my confusion. 🤔

Waise, bina padhe bhi har chapter me like kar sakti ho. Hum bura nahi manenge. 😛 But yes, genuine appreciation is always the best. 😊

Well, even I think they are taking the cliched route. Ek to they showed BV's aatma returning. Upar se they introduced the Vidhi ka Vidhaan stuff. Then they showed BV conversing with Bhagwan ji, God giving him 10 days time, him coming back to help and all such stuff.

Ab to lag raha hai ki iski ending bhi ekdum cliched hi hogi...

In today's episode, I really liked Debu's entry in OMG movie style and his conversation with God was also really funny.

Agle post mein details dete hain... kaafi funny scenes the aaj Debu ke. I need to talk.

Khair, the upcoming track seems interesting.

Oh boy! Itna cliche kyun bana raha hain. But anyway, pehle pura update to padh loon.

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Now that's very sweet of you as usual & I'll definitely try my best to keep it blooper free. The only doubt I have regarding this is - in One Shots it's over pretty quickly. So even if you have no idea about the show, you can enjoy it. But if there are 4-6 chapters, it definitely needs some patience. Unfortunately this show was a bit dark. I could insert a lot of thing when I wrote The Dark Before The Dawn. But now, whatever I have written so far, it seems quite saddening. Hence my confusion. 🤔

Waise, bina padhe bhi har chapter me like kar sakti ho. Hum bura nahi manenge. 😛 But yes, genuine appreciation is always the best. 😊

Ye wala bhi tragic kind of hai kya??

Khair, if I'm able to develop interest, I will surely read it... and like to obviously kar hi denge.

Poora padhne ki guarantee nahi de sakte but haan, pehla chapter zarur padhenge. Uske baad man kiya to poora padhenge warna like to definitely kar hi denge...

Oh boy! Itna cliche kyun bana raha hain. But anyway, pehle pura update to padh loon.

Pehle kal ka episode...

Jaisa socha tha ki Ray wo device destroy karega, waisa kuch nahi hua. Before Debu could complete the conversation, God pulled him up and the device stopped giving signals leading V, A and R to believe that there is no one.

I really liked Briganza's dialogue here about "Kuch laaton ke bhoot". That was damn funny.

Here, D and God had a convo. God said that it was the Vidhi ka Vidhaan that he had to die. D requested for some time and God granted him 10 more days.

Then, for the first time in so many days, A spoke something sensible yesterday. V was wondering if Rinkoo pranked him with the device so A said that everyone else has been told that D left the city. No one knows he is dead... so, why will he prank them?

R at Shinkai with the help of Birba extracted a poisonous substance from the earth stating that this poisonous thing appeared during the Samudra manthan but it got buried inside the earth.

With it, he created a black smoke which turned the toys evil and they started attacking people.

Today's episode update will come a little later... I'm getting a call. Will be back in a few minutes...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ye wala bhi tragic kind of hai kya??

Khair, if I'm able to develop interest, I will surely read it... and like to obviously kar hi denge.

Poora padhne ki guarantee nahi de sakte but haan, pehla chapter zarur padhenge. Uske baad man kiya to poora padhenge warna like to definitely kar hi denge...

Tragic end nahi hoga. Because I don't want to overdo anything. I still can't get over that Ghanghor Raita that we had faelaoed together.

The fact is, just when Nazar had ended, we discussed a lot & a lot of ideas came out. So we could write different things on it.

In the same way MATSH is comparatively new to me & I FFed royally when I watched it for the first time. After reading the forum's discussion & my discussion with Jigyasa, I rewatched certain episodes & now I feel a bit differently about the characters.

(Wanna discuss on that paradoxical issues in term of human behavior? 😉)

Like - Ranveer was justified in every track but he too was wrong in certain aspects. 👎🏼 In the same way, Nutty dearest was the mother of all trouble but she too had some justification behind her actions. 🤔

So basically IshKar was one infamous track where both the leads were butchered a lot and I have my own interpretation regarding it. So I wanted to re-write it the way I would have appreciated it, like - the leads actually behaving like normal people and not idiots.

So first 2-3 chapters are a bit dark.

Otherwise, it's a challenge for me too if I can generate some interest in you. 😉

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago