The new track is exciting

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The story is going good and kanikas expression is a must watch(very cute) and different from guddan's character.Agastya and choti's chemistry is nice to watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kanika is just charming the way she plays Choti Guddan, and so much difference to Badi Guddan.... the quirks she puts in Choti.

Track is setting up steadily, and yep enjoying Choti and Agastya's chemistry and scenes. 

Savi is doing well as Agastya. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I have not been watching the show for quite some time, just seeing some of her scenes on insta

and I agree I loved Kanika’s acting as Choti Guddan more than Badi Guddan 

Her acting as Choti Guddan has been so natural and real, I m surprised some say she is overacting but I didnt feel so

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I have not been watching the show for quite some time, just seeing some of her scenes on insta

and I agree I loved Kanika’s acting as Choti Guddan more than Badi Guddan 

Her acting as Choti Guddan has been so natural and real, I m surprised some say she is overacting but I didnt feel so

i dont agree with u here because when she was playing guddan she was natural kanika hersalf said it but i can feel she is doing acting while playing chhoti guddan althougj i m not watchimg the show just saw some clips

And about the male lead i mean how can someone is so consistent in expressions he has expressions whether he is happy ,sad or angry

No offense to anyone