Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

It's more like 'Botcott'.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ghanta boycott karenge ye log jo kabhi BB dekhe bhi nahi. These bots/IT cell boycott everything but then nothing happens.

They boycotted Alia & Jahnvi but guess what? Sadak 2 & Gunjan trended on Netflix as the top-10 movies. So boycott by bots/IT cell means nothing.๐Ÿ˜†

well sadak 2 is on hotstar not on netflix. ๐Ÿ˜›

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Itโ€™s probably too late for Colors to sign her for this season but they will approach her for next season 100%.

However, if I was a creative at Colors I would do my best to get her in bb this season while the Sushant thing is still hot. 

With the host Salman already being in great scrutiny over this issue adding Rhea to this season would be a goldmine for the channel.

Itโ€™s a strike while the iron is hot type of situation for Colors ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

However, I doubt sheโ€™ll accept bbโ€™s offer this season due to her being busy dealing with her legal issues.

Rhea herself will not choose to come reason her reality will come out in d show that how much abla naari she is  in reality ? Ths way she fake herself.

She would not want to loose little bit support she got from public after her PR interview.

In bigg Boss no body will tolerate her baseless accusation isne mujhe force Kiya usne mujhe force ye kaam karne ke liye.

BB public least interested in her dukh bhari story. 

Agar CBI se bach gayi to shayad 3 se 4 saal baad aa jaye BB main .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago