Oct 8 episode highlights

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Property ho gaya Kunal aur Kuhu ke naam. Bharat-Ram ka milan ho gaya! Now Mish is off to see to Meenu smiley36

Mishti giving BB lecture about rishtey and how property doesn't matter as much as rishtey to baby. BB is like "tum apni badi maa ki basha mein mujhe lecture mat do mishti" 

BB tries to point to Kuhu again, and Mishti says "Kuhu ne galti ki aur ek second mein maafi bhi maang li. Shayad isliye usse safayi dene ki zaruret nahi padi" smiley44 

Chalo, here we're talking about which washing powder and Mish is saying washing powder is not needed at all smiley37🤣smiley37

Parul tells Kunal Kuhu bahut seedhi hai (someone please give me this dictionary the writers seem to be using) and tries to blame BB. BB-Parul-Kunal confrontation all over in minutes! Cha, what a track it could have been!! All waste! Anyway, Kunal ke dialogues aaj kal mast hain. He calls Parul his maa and when Meenu asks who she is then, he calls her a businesswoman who has made his existence a deal.

Meenu kop bhavan chali gayi. I mean usually pehle kop bhavan jaate hain normal log, but this is Meenu so she went after her plan failed! And because they don't need the set anymore I guess they decided to break the mirror in her room for effect ðŸ˜†. 

Mish comes and Meenu says she will never apologize as she is not wrong. Mish asks her to change her nazariya ðŸ¤£ and then says to Parul that her baby will be born in a "perfect" family ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Mish and Abir have exchanged places today since Mish is giving seekh to Abir about how it is darkest before dawn (and they are both looking at a sky with a full moon )

Dono bhai chale Kuhu ko manane, Mish is staying back to give maasi company (not the truth). Angry chorni ne kuch aur plan kiya hai based on her phone talk with someone.

Precap mein Mishti want to leave for Mumbai with the baby. Please let this be real!!

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the highlights and live update ðŸ¤—

As usual episode is disappointing and have no energy to discuss. our rants sound like a broken record at this point anyway

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don't miss today's episode as it is very funny. 

I never seen these type of mahaan ppl in my entire life. I thought that Abir is winning mahaan title. I was wrong as it goes to Mishti!

Mishti toh kya dialogue bola. If a person says sorry in one second after realizing their mistake, they should be given forgiveness. So Kuhu all mistakes are forgiven. But Meenu didn't ask sorry so she is at fault. 

Edited by livepraylaugh - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the highlights ðŸ¤— will probably just watch the scene of mishti's plan for mumbai, remaining seems 'whatever' ðŸ¤”

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Thanks for the highlights and live update ðŸ¤—

As usual episode is disappointing and have no energy to discuss. our rants sound like a broken record at this point anyway

Yup broken record only. Nothing else we can do.

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

I never seen these type of mahaan ppl in my entire life. I thought that Abir is winning mahaan title. I was wrong as it goes to Mishti!

Mishti toh kya dialogue bola. If a person says sorry in one second after realizing their mistake, they should be given forgiveness. So Kuhu all mistakes are forgiven. But Meenu didn't ask sorry so she is at fault. 

bold - ðŸ˜² glad, mishti didn't chose law or a highcourt judge as her profession then ðŸ¤“ imagine all criminals saying 'sorry' and walking away 

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

yeah total bakwaas

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

bold - ðŸ˜² glad, mishti didn't chose law or a highcourt judge as her profession then ðŸ¤“ imagine all criminals saying 'sorry' and walking away 

I tell my kids they can't say sorry and then keep doing the same thing. Looks like it doesn't apply here .

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

I tell my kids they can't say sorry and then keep doing the same thing. Looks like it doesn't apply here .

i know right? meri samajh ke bahar hai 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: m4manju

Thats true!

What is happening to everyone in this series. I don't get it. Chalo, they want do to nach baliye.