Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i thought i was the only one noticed that 😕he is a tharki. matlab abhi 4 din hue nhi ise show mein aye. ate hi pavitra ke saath flirting chalu iski. even kal ke task mein samajh kuch nhi a rha tha. he was busy flirting with pavitra. had hai, tu karne kya aya hai show mein. that astrologer said to rahul iski ek shaadi aur affair hoga. lagta woh affair wali baat pe atak rakha hai. kafi creepy vibes deta hai. 😈

He is a kaam chor. That’s his only TRP generating tactic. Simple..!

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U replied saying something like contradiction. So i didn’t understood. Thats y asking u to explain.

KaranBB thumbnail

U replied saying something like contradiction. So i didn’t understood. Thats y asking u to explain.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Arey bhai, to QUOTE karo na. 

What I meant was that this Rahul guy is quite contradictory. On one hand, he goes around flirting with Pavitra and on the other he says he’s not here to build any relationships. Well, that could be somewhat true, but then he’s making his fake side obvious to the audience.

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

What I meant was that this Rahul guy is quite contradictory. On one hand, he goes around flirting with Pavitra and on the other he says he’s not here to build any relationships. Well, that could be somewhat true, but then he’s making his fake side obvious to the audience.

Oh okey. Yea i was thinking the same thing. And sorry i forgot i had to quote rather than reply as i  am using IF after 6-7 months.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Oh okey. Yea i was thinking the same thing. And sorry i forgot i had to quote rather than reply as i  am using IF after 6-7 months.

Oh koi nahi bro! 🙌🏻

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Frankly speaking iss ki gf hain Disha Parmar. Now he is saying we r just good friends. Agar Iske insta pe Disha & Iske comments dekho toh lage ga ki woh uski gf hain. Yeh Paras ki copy hain. Paras k baare mein Logo ko phele se pata tha. Iske baare mein BB se pata chalega.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Frankly speaking iss ki gf hain Disha Parmar. Now he is saying we r just good friends. Agar Iske insta pe Disha & Iske comments dekho toh lage ga ki woh uski gf hain. Yeh Paras ki copy hain. Paras k baare mein Logo ko phele se pata tha. Iske baare mein BB se pata chalega.

Paras thoda different tha. He was a user and a loud one at that. This one is a try-hard confused wannabe.

_Barcode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. He gives creepy vibes I mean behaviour with girls is 😒

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is too busy in pataoying Pavitra. 😳 That's kind of weird. 

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago