Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally, I'm done reading the update! Roli and naina's meet was superb. Lol, sherni vs chipkali😆

Even our Sher Sid is scared of Sherni, chipkali ka toh socho bhi mat🤣

And "unintentional" here too🤣 now I'm definitely gonna get my copyright for it🤣

Don't know why I felt that old lady is Roli😆 And waiting to know for whom roli is working. Update next soon.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Naina hurt anjali and didn't told sorry 😠... Naina is chipkali🤣... Amar and other are keeping bet was so funny🤣... Who is that madamji don't tell me she's jwala devi... Who that old women... Eagerly waiting for next update...

Ho God here also coincidentally and unintentionally... Manasa you should copyright it...

Edited by Soujanya_ROSID - 4 years ago
Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Andetheres

And yeah the watch is not an ordinary one 😉

I knew it... something is there with watch.. what's that update soon...

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Andetheres

And yeah the watch is not an ordinary one 😉

I guess Roli might have placed some GPS tracker in it to know Sid's locations and all.

If it's wrong then just forget that I ever guessed it🤣

Shivi72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

I guess Roli might have placed some GPS tracker in it to know Sid's locations and all.

If it's wrong then just forget that I ever guessed it🤣

Same pinch.... I too thought the same ..

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER -6

Siddhant and Amar reach the house of the judge ....

But to their bad luck the judge was not in his home ... his security said that he will return tomorrow morning only ..

Amar : now what to do sid ?!

Siddhant : no idea amar ....

they both go to the nearby tea stall .. and have some tea ....thinking what to do next ?!

Siddhant : Amar do one think .. you go to your home ... I will wait here till the judge comes and handover this evidence to him ..

Amar : are you mad ?! It’s already 10pm .. how long are u going stand in the road ?!

And don’t forget you just got married so you better go home now ... instead of you I will wait here ... anyway my wife have went to her mother’s home .. so I don’t have any problem...

Siddhant : but Amar ..

Amar : no ifs and buts .... just give me those evidences ....

Siddhant takes the evidences envelope from the car gives it to Amar ...

Siddhant: Amar let’s check everything one more time ... I don’t want to make any mess tomorrow....

When they check .... they found empty sheets of paper ..

Both Siddhant and Amar were shocked to see that ....

Siddhant: how did this happen ?! Where are the evidences and ....

Amar : wait a min ...

( Amar takes a closer look at the envelope)

Siddhant: what happened amar ??

Amar : Siddhant this is not the envelope which We bought ?!

Siddhant : what do you mean by that ?!

Amar : look the envelope in which we kept the evidences had police stamp.. but this envelope doesn’t have one ...

Siddhant : so do you mean that some one has exchanged the envelope with the evidences with this fake one ....

Amar : haan..

Siddhant: how can someone exchange this ?! No one knows about it except you and me .... then how ?! Who did this ?!

Amar : that boodhee aurat ..

Siddhant: what ?!

Amar : listen Siddhant after leaving from your home , we never stopped anywhere in the middle until that boodhee aurat who came and fell infront of our car .... and we gave her lift too ....I am sure she is the one ...

Siddhant: that old lady tricked us !! .. first we need to find her .... let’s go to sunshine resort ...

Siddhant and Amar goes to sunshine resort .....

Amar goes to the receptionist and asks about that old Anglo Indian lady ... but they denied the arrival of any old lady ..

Amar : she is the one .. Siddhant...

Siddhant: what about the car which she showed ?!

Amar : I inquired about it sid ... it seems that the car was standing here for past 2 days ..the actual owner had it left it here due to break down ..and the boodhee aurat..took advantage of it ....

I am 100% sure she is that Jwala Devi’s person ... how did we fail ?! Siddhant.... how ?!

Siddhant: relax Amar .... we underestimated Jwala Devi .... don’t lose hope Amar ...

Amar :now we can’t do anything amar .. all our hard works went in vain ..

Siddhant : calm down amar ,listen ,no one knows that we have lost the evidences ... and tomorrow we can try asking extra time from the court ..

Amar : within this short time how will we be able to collect evidences from the scratch .....

Siddhant: I don’t know about that .... but we are left with no other option too ..

Now we have to go home ..

come lets go ..

both amar and Siddhant returned back to their home ....

————————————-

BH :Siddhant enters into his home .... and directly goes to meet his mother ...

Sujatha: arrey waah... Siddhant you can home early today ...

Siddhant : Maa...please

Sujatha : what happened beta?!

Siddhant: Maa can I sleep in your lap ?!

Sujatha : arrey beta .. what kind of question is this ?! Come here ....

Siddhant lays down in his mother’s lap ..

Sujatha: now tell me .. what happened?!

Siddhant: Maa ...I lost today.....I am loser

Sujatha : shhh!!... beta don’t say like that .... stop thinking so much .. it’s alright ..life is just trying to teach you something....

.ok you know something, a bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking .you know why ?!

Siddhant nods his head negative ..

Sujatha : because the bird’s trust is not on the branch but on its own wings ..

so always believe in yourself .... nothing in this world is impossible...

Siddhant smiles ....

Siddhant: thank you maa 😘for being my booster .. love you

He goes to his room ....

Roli : Siddhant ji you came ?!

Siddhant: haan .

Roli : so how was your dinner with Amar bhaiya ?!

Siddhant: woh ... it was fine

Roli : Siddhant ji why are so upset?!

Siddhant: nothing roli ..

Roli : pakka ?!

Siddhant: haan

Roli : its ok if you don’t want to share ..

Siddhant: nothing like that ... just that some things didn’t go well as they were planned ....

Roli : ohh !! That’s the problem... Siddhant ji you know one thing ... if plan A doesn’t work don’t worry ...the alphabet still has 25 more letters .....so stay cool ..

Siddhant smiles hearing her advice ...

Roli : phew .. finally you smiled ...

Siddhant : thanks roli ...

Roli : hello mr.dosth... don’t you know that there should be no thanks and no sorry between friends... and it’s my responsibility as a friend to cheer you up when you feel low ..... So you better take your thanks back ..

Siddhant: ok baba .... I take my thanks back ....

roli smiles ..

Siddhant: by the way roli ..you gave me a sorry gift .... what about that ?! Doesn’t that come under your friendship rule ?

Roli : woh.......woh ... toh gift haina...so it doesn’t count in that ok ....

Siddhant: accha

Roli : haan ..... now leave this topic and go freshen up ..... I will bring something to eat ..

Siddhant: eat ?! Now ...

Roli : arrey eating doesn’t have any time ok ...

Siddhant: okok go ..

Siddhant goes to freshen up while roli goes to kitchen to bring milk for him ...

Then roli gives milk to Siddhant ....

Siddhant: where is your glass of milk ?!

Roli : milk for me ?! Milk is only for you ..

Siddhant: why only me ?! Why not for you ?!

Roli : very simple .... I don’t like milk ...

Siddhant : seriously roli ?! U know milk is very good for our health ..it ...

Roli : stop ..stop ... are you going to me boring wala advice?!

Siddhant: haan

Roli : Then good night ....

She lays down in her side of the bed ..

Siddhant : arrey suno toh

Roli : I slept...

Siddhant murmurs : impossible ladki..

Siddhant : ok good night

————————————-

Next day , morning ....

roli wakes up before Siddhant..

*her phone rings *

She sees the caller Id saved as shyam bhaiya... so takes her phone and goes to the balcony to speak..

Roli : hello

Shyam: madam ji wants to meet you today

Roli : what ?! Why ?! When ?!

Shyam : I don’t know that and all .. just come to her office ..at sharp 10am ..

Roli : ok bhaiya... bye

————————————

Roli starts thinking .. how make a excuse to meet her ...

Meanwhile Siddhant wakes and gets freshen up ....

Siddhant : good morning roli

Roli : good morning Siddhant ji

She serves him his green tea and stares at him ...

Siddhant notices her staring ..

Siddhant : what happened roli ?! You want to tell something ?!

Roli : haan... today 10am I have a appointment in parlor?! So ...

Siddhant : parlor ?! From when did they started giving appointments for devils ?! ....and why are you asking permission for what ?!

Roli : Wait .. you called me devil .. you kadoos... nahi nahi maha kadoos ...waise I am not asking permission..I am just informing you .... bye

Siddhant laughs at his cute devils anger ..

Then Siddhant receives a call from Amar .. and rushes to city hospital..

—————————————-

Amar : sir ..

Siddhant : what happened ?!

Amar : sir , today morning when Amit,Rohan and Naina were taking those evidences to the court .. on the way some bandits have attacked and burned the Jeep with the evidences...

Siddhant :How are they now ..

Amar : nothing serious sir , just few fractures here and there ... doctor has advised them to take 1 week bed rest sir ... and Behind this attack ..jwala Devi’s Hand is there sir ...in one of the cctv camera in the near by atm.....that shaurya was seen standing ....

when she stole all the evidences yesterday.. what was need for her to do this attack ?!

Siddhant : because she has nothing to do with yesterday’s theft...

Amar : what do you mean ?

Siddhant : as you said if she stole the evidences yesterday’s..then there is no need for her to do this attack .....it is very obvious that if any attack happens then the first suspect will be she only ..then why will she take such a risk ..and the important point , if she had stole the evidences yesterday.. she would have kept quiet today because after submitting those fake evidences .. we , the police will be blamed as irresponsible and nowhere her name will be involved...

Amar : is that mean there is a third person who is also interested in this rajveer’s case ....

Siddhant : yes and one more good news is that now court will ask us to investigate on this attack ..in some or the other way jwala or her chamche shaurya will be arrested in this case and side by side we will get enough time to collect evidences against rajveer ..

Amar : yes you are right ...its ryt only ...they say if god closed one door .. he will open another door for us ... the same thing happened now ..

Siddhant : but now one more puzzle is to find that Third person ..

——————————

In other side , jwala devi after completing her Interview with the journalists .... sits and laughs loudly..

Jwala : poor ACP ..all his hard work went in vain ...in one jeep blast ...

Hahahahahaha..... Meghna..I am so happy today , ask the servant to cook sweet today ...

Meghna: yes ma’am

Jwala: now I will see how that ACP put rajveer babu behind bars forever without any evidences ..Meghna , I told you to call that chokri ryt... where is she ?!

Meghna : yes man .. through one of our trustworthy henchmen ...I passed the information to her .. she might be here any moment...I will see whether she came or not ..

Meghna goes out to check whether she came or not ..

Young lady: Madam ji

Meghna : you came ..why were you late ?! U know ma’am is waiting for you ..

Young lady : sorry ma’am , woh..got struck in traffic ..

meghna : it’s ok .. go inside ..

jwala Devi : welcome chokiri ... now how should I call you ..ACP’s wife roli siddhant bhardwaj or meri roli

Roli : madam ji I am your roli first next only ACP’s wife ...

(Jwala Devi laughs )

Jwala : you have passed the information to Shyam at the correct moment ..... we have destroyed the evidences... I am so happy ...

Roli : if you are happy I am happy madam ji

Jwala: then what about that the inspector who is in undercover ?! Did you get any information about him ?!

Roli : no madam .. not yet .. but will soon find it out ...

Jwala *anger* : it’s been 6 months you are in that mission to find him ...still you couldn’t find him .... what are you doing there ?! Huh!!

Roli : ma’am when your person who is in police department itself couldn’t find about him in these 7 months .. and those six months ..I was trying to get into good books of Bharadwaj family members ... moreover it’s been only 2 days I entered BH ...how can I find him within 2 days ..

Jwala : are you talking back to me ?! Don’t try to be over smart .. Understand.... warna ( she throttles roli’s neck )

Roli : madam ..I am sorry ..just give me one week time ..i will find about him soon ..

Jwala : now leave ... don’t show me face ...until you find him ...

Roli : ji madam

Roli leaves jwala Devi’s office ...

On the way she meets shyam..

Shyam : roli .. what did she say ?!

Hey wait what is this mark on your neck ?! Did she try to throttle you ?!

Roli : haan ... don’t you know about her .. one moment she will be happy ..the next moment she will transform into devil ...

Shyam : then why are you spoiling your life here ?!

Roli : arrey bhaiya .. I know you love me ... that’s why you are asking me to leave this job .. first tell me why you joined here 1 yr back .. even you were ready to lose your life for her ..

Shyam : that’s because .. of my family situation.. I needed money for my sister’s operation ... but God’s will was something else .. he took my sister away from me .. but jwala Devi madam ji tried to helped me in my bad time .. so I have to repay her .... but you ..

Roli : you are here to repay her for your sister .... and I am here because she was the one raised me when I was a orphan ... I am debted to her for my whole life .... now leave this topic .. I have to go to BH ... see you later bye ...

—————————————

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The update is nice yaar eagerly waiting for the next

Yaar

Hope roli will go sid side yaar

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who that third person... What will be sid reaction when he come to know about roli is working for jwala devi...

Is that third person is roli... Roli is working against jwala devi and showing that she is working for her...

Edited by Soujanya_ROSID - 4 years ago
Shivi72 thumbnail

Ohh no..even after changing the plan Sid lost the evidence...who was that old lady is it really a third person or Roli...??

Sujatha and Roli advising Sid and cheering him up was the best scene.. I loved those lines ...hope Sid would find the evidences soon..

So Roli working for jwala Devi only ...shyam and Roli are working for jwala devi just to repay her that's sad .. waiting for them to turn towards Sid side and for Roli to introduce herself as ACP's wife to jwala devi...

Update next sooonnnnnnn....

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER-7

Other side ,

The old lady ....removes her make up and come back to her old form ..

She takes out the evidence envelope from her bag and smiles widely .....

Old lady : bechara ACP got fooled so easily ..... but have to say he is gold at heart ...lekin what to do ? I have to do this .. ....... ab shuru hoga asili game...

—————————————

Amar and siddhant already discussed in the hospital itself that they shouldn’t talk /discuss about the third person or how did she know about their plan in the station ....

That evening ,

Shaurya visits the police station....

Shaurya : hello mr.ACP

Siddhant and Amar stares at him..

Siddhant: you .. may I know what brings you here ?!

Shaurya: woh ...kya haina I wanted to see your loser faces ....

Amar : you ...

Siddhant: Amar calm down ..

Shaurya: I told you yesterday itself And did you see today what happened .. kaan kol kar suno ,tera haar ka pehli Katham hai yeh ...

There is a lot for you to face ... get ready to see the wrath of jwala Devi ..

Siddhant : if you are done mocking , you can leave ....

Shaurya leaves but not before giving a mocking smile ...

Amar : more than the head , this tail is wagging alot .... I can’t bear this ..

Siddhant : Amar, I think its high time ... with the CCTV footage and nearby eye witnesses arrange an arrest warrant for this shaurya ... make all the procedures to sent him to his sasural.. let him accompany Rajveer in jail ..

Amar : with my pleasure sir .. shaurya tu toh gaye !!

Roli who was hearing this ...

Roli’s mind voice : ohhho..... this shaurya has dug his own grave ..

—————————————

It’s been three days since the happenings took place ....

Amar arrested shaurya on the grounds for destroying the evidences according to section 201 of IPC.....

Siddhant and Amar were trying hard to collect evidences against rajveer .... but those criminal minded people did they work very cleanly..that there was not even one evidence against them ....

in the other hand ..

roli to herself : arrey yaar ...it’s been three days .. they are only behind rajveer sir only ..they are not even discussing anything about that undercover cop ... looks like they are least bothered about him .. if it goes like this jwala Devi madam will kill me ... think roli think ... no use of sitting and listening their conversation like this ......

Roli thinks how to collect the information of the undercover cop from Siddhant ....

.. night .......

Siddhant enters his house at late night . He saw his mataji and mother sitting in the hall with a remorseful face ...

Siddhant : mataji and maa...what happened to you both ?! Why are you people sitting here at this hour ?!

Simar enters the scenario..

Simar : siddhant ji they both are waiting for you only ..

Siddhant : me ?! Why ?!

Sujatha : we want to confess something to you .... we did a big blunder beta...

Siddhant : what ?!

Mataji: haan siddhant beta.. we both ruined a girl’s life ...

Siddhant : what do you mean mataji?!

Sujatha : I will tell you beta .... we ruined a girl’s life by getting her married ...

( mataji completes her sentence )

Mataji: TO YOU

Siddhant was taken back hearing that ......

Siddhant : Mataji.....Maa..

Sujatha : we are telling correct only .. it’s been 3days you properly talked to us .. u always reach home late at night and leaves to station early in the morning .....

Mataji: you are 24/7 behind that rajveer ... and roli .. is 24/7 in her room ..... it would have been better if v had made that rajveer married to you .....

Siddhant : matajiiii

Sujatha : siddhant , she is telling correct only .. don’t forget that you are married now .. you have to spent some time with your wife too .. It is not just about the tying knot , it is also keeping the knot tight ....

Siddhant : so what do you people want me to do now ?!

Mataji : that is a good question....

you take roli somewhere out ...spend some quality time with her ....

Siddhant : maa You know that I don’t have time for this and all ...

Sujatha: It’s not about having time Siddhant .. it is about making time ...so tomorrow you are going to take roli out and don’t worry about your work .. I already told to Amar .. he will take care of it ....

Siddhant : so it’s all pre planned

Mataji : you can say so ....

Siddhant huffs in defeat and goes to his room ..... as usual he finds roli sitting in the sofa and thinking something ..

Siddhant : roli ..

Roli : haan...

Siddhant : what are you thinking so deeply ?!

when roli was about answer ,

he mimics her and say : kuch nahi siddhant ji bas aise hi ....

Siddhant: this is what you were going to say na...

roli frowns at him ...

Siddhant : now don’t frown , by the way are you free tomorrow?!

Roli : nahi nahi I am expensive every day ..

Siddhant stares at her for her lame joke ..

Siddhant : just tell na

Roli : if you are free then I am also free ..

Siddhant : what ?!!

Roli realizes what she told ...and bites her tongue ...

(yes it’s true only when siddhant is in work ..roli is also busy spying him ryt .. )

Roli : woh ... haan.. if you ..the great workaholic is itself free means it is obvious that I will be free ...

Siddhant : hmm.....

Roli : by the way .. kyun?!

Siddhant : woh... just that we are going out tomorrow...

Roli *excitedly* : really ?! Where ? .. wait why suddenly....

Siddhant : woh... mataji and maaji told me that you are 24/7 inside this room only .. so thought of taking you somewhere out .. releasing you from this house prison ...

Roli : ohh !! Mataji and maaji told you to take me out somewhere ryt

Siddhant : yes .... so tell me where do you want to go ?!

Roli(excitedly ) : to the place where you keep all your office related files ...

( sid looks at her confusingly)

(she realizes what she told )

(Roli’s mindvoice : arrey roli ..control you tongue ..it is slipping too much today ... now come on ..manage ..u can do it roli ..

Roli continues as if she didn’t notice siddhant’s reaction ): then to jail, DCP’s office ...high court ......

Siddhant : roli wait ....whaat ?!

Roli : phir kya ? These are the only places you know ryt ....

Siddhant : arrey kisne bola ?! I know mall , beach , restaurants ....

Roli : enough ...that’s it .. we can go to mall first then beach .. phir restaurant.. done planning .... so good night .. If I sleep now only .. I will wake up tomorrow .....

Siddhant : good night ...

Siddhant murmurs : sach mein yeh pagal hi hai..

—————————-

Next day........

Roli and siddhant takes blessings from the elders ...and leaves ...

MALL :

Siddhant parks their car in the parking lot and enters the mall ..

roli : siddhant ji first we will go to shopping ....

Siddhant : ok chalo....

*siddhant’s phone rings * it was amar..

Siddhant : roli you go .. I will join you in a minute

Roli nods and goes ...

Siddhant : hello amar !!

Amar : hey siddhant , how is it going ..And don’t worry about your first wife .... I wil take good care of it ..just enjoy today buddy ..

Siddhant : first wife ?!

Amar : Haan.... your work

Siddant : my heart stopped for a minute you idiot ..

Amar laughs

Amar : where are you both now?

Siddhant: Mall

Amar : what are you even serious ?!

Siddhant : haan...kyun?! Any problem?

Amar : A big problem ....arrey how did you fall in this trap ....first you try to leave from there fast......

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago