Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like all r enjoying my ff’s 😂.... just wondering what will happen when any sad chapter comes .......🤔.....

Thank you alll for your valuable comments ♥️

Andetheres thumbnail

CHAPTER -3

Simar welcomes roli in Bharadwaj house ..

meanwhile ,siddhant receives a call from DCP ..so leaves to meet him ..

Mataji and Sujatha explains roli about customs of Bhardwaj family .....

Then simar shows her around the house ..

Roli became friend with anjali in short time ....

After sometime....she moves aside and calls some one ..”hello bhai , I entered Bhardwaj house “ and smirks ......

Then casually joins with the family members....

——————————————

Jwala Devi’s house :

Jwala Devi : Today because of that ACP my Rajveer babu had to sleep in jail .... Meghnaaaa

Meghna : yes ma’am

Jwala Devi: is everything going according to the plan ?!

Meghna : yes ma’am , we have accomplished our first step .. soon all evidence against Rajveer sir will be destroyed ..and the blacksheep in our group will be caught soon.

Jwala Devi (smirks ) : now I will see how they put my son in jail forever...and that ACP he will have to face the consequences of keeping hand on my son .

—————————————

Meanwhile In police station

Amar : so my dear friend Siddhant where did you go ?!

Siddhant : registration office

Amar : why there ?! Did your father presented you some property for your achievement or what ?!

Siddhant : nahi yaar .... Shaadi karne ke liya Gaye tha ...

Amar : Accha Shaadi.....wait what?! Arrey yaar meri bina shaadi Kaise ki tum...

Siddhant : for marriage..only bride and groom is enough ok .....

Amar stares at him....

Then Siddhant explains what happened there ...

Amar : really Siddhant , I never expected such a surprise from your family 🤣🤣.. lekin bechara behan mera...waise Siddant ..tell me how does my sister look like ??

Siddhant : bechara behan ? Wait You have a sister ? You didn’t even tell me till now ?!

Amar : arrey budhu, I am talking about your wife ....

Siddhant : ohh !! I don’t know and she is not bechara ok

Amar : what u don’t know ?! Wait don’t tell me that u didn’t even see her ..

Siddhant : actually yes ... she was wearing ghunghat whole time....but ..one min prem told me that he sent her pic for me to see .. sid opens his phone gallery and sees roli’s pic ....

Amar : she looks so innocent and pyaari....

Siddhant : sirf dekhtha hai lekin hai nahi

Amar : matlab ?!

Siddhant explains about their first meet to Amar .

Amar : waah Rey waah !! Meri brave ACP dost....ek ladki se dar gayi hai....

Siddhant: Dar ?! Me .... nahi nahi bas.. she is little mad ....

Amar : I believed ..... anyways welcome to “bechara husbands club”

Siddhant : Amarrrr....

Amar : okok

Then Siddhant and Amar started discussing about the case ......

—————————————

Night : Siddhant reaches home at midnight 12:40am after finishing his work at station .....

Siddhant’s mind voice : sid beta if you go through the front door .... pakka someone will give you big lectures for coming late to home on your wedding day ... so it’s better to go inside from the back door .chalo....

He sees his room with light on .. so ... enters into room hesitantly .... and finds roli asleep 💤.... he feels a bit relieved as he doesn’t want to fall in any awkward situation today .....

He changes his outfits and slowly takes a bed sheet from the bed without disturbing roli ..But to his bad luck ....the pillow was too close to roli ...so he tried to take it without waking her up but ......she woke up due to the disturbance and saw sid standing close to the bed and stood up ....

Sid flashed an awkward smile infront of her ..

Siddhant’s mind voice : sid beta , what she might have thought about you ..ur fault only why can’t you sleep without a pillow for a day or what ?! Now manage this situation...

Siddhant : woh ... actually mein......pillow..

Roli : when did you come ?!

Siddhant: just few mins ago only ...

Roli : umm....did you have dinner ?

Siddhant: mm..yeah had it in station ..

Roli : Mm...woh today morning in the registration office .....

Siddhant: it’s ok no problem...I didn’t take it serio....

Roli : one min ..what no problem ?! You still didn’t say a heart felt sorry for that ....

Siddhant: what ? I told sorry then and there itself ryt

Roli : but that was just a sorry from mouth not from the bottom of the heart na ...

Siddhant’s mind voice :argh!! This girl ...

Siddhant: ok fine ....mrs.roli Siddhant Bhardwaj I am so sorry for what happened today morning....

Roli : it’s ok ... I forgive you this time ....

Siddhant’s mind voice : forgive ...me .... this is tooo much yaar

Siddhant: thank you for your kindness madam ji ..

Roli : ok then good night ....

Siddhant : ek minute .... woh I want to talk to you about this marriage....(Roli glares at him )...can I ??

Siddhant’s mind voice : Arrey Siddhant, when did you start asking permissions to talk .....what happened to me ...is this side effect of marriage or what ?!

Roli : yes proceed ....

Siddhant : woh actually this marriage happened all of a sudden.... before this v haven’t even met each other ..or know each other ..... so I think we should start our life with friendship as a base ....so

Mujhse dosti karogi ?! (Roli nods her head)

So .... yeah I am Siddhant Bhardwaj, ACP ,I am 28yrs old ... wait only I am talking ... ok say about urself ....

Ur name ? Age ? Studies ? Hobbies ?

Roli : Ajeeb hai aap..... why are you taking my interview at this hour ?! Ah !! Mera hobby ....then listen mein Roli ..Nahi nahi Roli Siddhant Bhardwaj..loves to sleep ... and if any one disturbs my sleep ..then they will have to face my wrath .... understood ...as u r my friend now ...I am sparing you today ...got it ... now good night ..mera nayi acp dosth......

( Roli lays down in bed and continues her sleep )

Siddhant gulps his saliva listening to her threats ....

Siddhant‘ mind voice : ajeeb mein?! No no ..u r ek number ki ajeeb ladki hai...

Siddhant: go...ood...night Roli ..

Roli : if you are done talking to yourself .. plz switch off the light ....

Siddhant: light ?! Why ?! Let it be on ..

Roli : how can I sleep with lights on ?

Siddhant : arrey when I was coming inside the room ..u was sleeping with lights on ryt...

Roli : that I was waiting for you and slept unknowingly...... now why are you hesitant to off the light ?!

Siddhant : woh .... I don’t get sleep in dark

Roli : ek min .. ithna bade officer ko andhera se dar lag tha hai kya ?!

Siddhant: ahh so what everyone in this world is afraid of one or the other ... and .. I am scared a bit of darkness... u were sleepy ryt so sleep...

Roli : argh!! In the name of friendship.. I don’t know what else I have to adjust ..

Good night ..and ahh you can sleep in this bed itself ...this side of the bed is mine ..the other side is yours ...now good night ..sweet dreams ....

Siddhant’s mind voice : sweet dreams having a devil next to me ...waah !!

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm loving it!!!!❤️

"sweet dreams having a devil next to me"🤣

I was actually about to ask if Roli is some how connected to Jwala devi. Seems like my doubt is right as you have not given much about Roli and her family. But, is Roli really working for Jwala devi or is it someone else? So many doubts

Now its gonna be even more interesting. Eagerly waiting for next updates.

Andetheres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

I'm loving it!!!!❤️

"sweet dreams having a devil next to me"🤣

I was actually about to ask if Roli is some how connected to Jwala devi. Seems like my doubt is right as you have not given much about Roli and her family. But, is Roli really working for Jwala devi or is it someone else? So many doubts

Now its gonna be even more interesting. Eagerly waiting for next updates.

If I clear your doubts now then it won’t be much interesting while u r reading next .....😂😅..

✌️

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Sid scared of darkness... Nice pic.... Is this roli working for jwala devi Or is it for someone... Eagerly waiting for next update...

Edited by Soujanya_ROSID - 4 years ago
SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next update and roli is cute nice devil only so good dreams to siddant it

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣 Roli is so bold made ACP to ask forgiveness...waah waah... keep it up Roli and Sid as all Sid too submitted himself in front of his wife...🤭🤭 ... The best thing was " sweet dreams " 🤣🤣...

For whom Roli is working ...is she against Sid or on some other mission 🤔🤔

Update the next soon...

Andetheres thumbnail

CHAPTER -4

Next day morning ,

Sid wakes up and finds Roli missing ..

He freshens up and gets ready to go to police station ....

As he descends down the stairs, gets shocked to see Roli as a perfect sanskaari bahu ..

She was so calm and polite to everyone... he couldn’t believe that it was the same devil with whom he spoke yesterday...

Roli : Siii...dhaant...jiiii....good morning....

Siddhant: good morning..

Simar : Roli .. why are so scared ... he is also a human only ..moreover now your husband..so talk boldly ok

Roli just nods her head ...Simar leaves

Siddhant’s mindvoice : scared ?! She ... arrey Simar

First of all I doubt whether she knows the meaning of it ?!

Roli : here drink this coffee..

Siddhant :coffee ?! Roli I ...(he then remembers about Roli’s sherni avatar yesterday night and takes the cup without any argument..) nothing I love coffee .. thanks

Mataji: arrey what is happening here ?! Siddhant are you drinking coffee in the morning?? Sujatha come and see here something happened to our Sid ...

Sujatha : Siddhant are you ok beta ..

Roli watches everything clueless as she doesn’t know that Siddhant doesn’t like coffee and he prefers only green tea in morning....

Siddhant : maa I am fine only ..

Prem : good morning bhai !!... Maa nothing will happen to this rakshas.... it is all after marriage effect only ....

Siddhant : premmm ...

family members laughs at Prem’s comment..

Siddhant : bas........ i have an important meeting today ..I have to leave now .. bye ..

Roli : Siddhant ji atleast have breakfast and go ..

Siddhant : nahi Roli I will eat it from outside .. bye

Siddhant leaves to police station .....

—————————————

Roli’s phone rings ....

Roli : hello

Caller : meet me in nearby market within 20mins ....I will be waiting for you there ..

Roli : ok bhaiya

—————————————-

Roli : Maaji .. woh .. can I go to my old hostel ?! Woh actually I forgot few things to bring here ..

Sujatha : beta ,no need to ask permission for this and all ... now this is your house and family too ....u can be the same how you was before the wedding ..ok ... before going just don’t forget to have breakfast ok ..

Roli : ji maaji

——————————————-

At police station ,

Everyone: good morning sir

Siddhant : good morning guys.... I want amar,Naina, Rohan and Amit to be in conference room within 10mins ok ..

In conference room ,

Siddhant : so guys first of all congratulations to all you for succeeding in arresting the underworld don red handed. Now listen carefully, this is very confidential.... tomorrow early morning we are going to produce all the collected evidence against rajveer in court ..ok

Rohan : but sir why early in the morning ?!

Siddhant: Rohan now all of Jwala Devi’s eyes and press reporters attention are towards us .... Jwala Devi May even try to destroy the evidences to save rajveer .. as tomorrow morning Jwala Devi is keeping a press meet regarding rajveer’s case .....so that timing will be perfect ..at the same time make sure that this news shouldn’t leak out ..it should be within 5 of us only ...so stay alert ..

Everyone : yes sir

Siddhant: meeting dispersed ... you guys can go back to your tables .

Siddhant : amar , bring Rajveer ‘s case file to my cabin .

Amar : yes Sir

In siddhant’s cabin ,

Siddhant : did you get any info from inspector Karthik?!

Amar : no yaar , u remember when v tried to arrest rajveer 7months back .. from then Jwala Devi seems to closely monitor each and every henchmen of hers ...so it is difficult for him to pass message.. it was even a miracle that he somehow passed the address of rajveer’s cottage day before yesterday...

Siddhant : but now the question is how did Jwala Devi came to know that one of our cop is in undercover and giving us information ? And the message which was sent by inspector Karthik 6 months ago regarding Jwala Devi’s next plan ..how did it got disappeared ?! .......

At that time ,Shaurya along with Vikrant enters the station...

Naina enters into their cabin to inform Siddhant about their visit ..

Naina : sir

Amar : what is this Naina ? Don’t you have some basic common sense to knock the door before entering ..... ( no one except Amar and Sid knows about inspector Karthik.... )

Siddhant : relax Amar ..yes tell Naina .

Naina : sorry sir ... actually mr.shaurya and mr.vikrant came to meet you ....

Siddhant : ask them to come in and next time before entering please knock the door .

Naina : yes sir ..... sorry sir

Shaurya and Vikrant enters Sid’s cabin ..

Siddhant : shourya and Vikrant !! Expected you people to be here yesterday itself ...but no problem..now u both are here ... plz take your seats ..

Vikrant : listen Mr.siddhant we have an offer for you .. how about we make a deal ...in return of destroying all evidences against rajveer sir .. u will get whatever you want ....

Amar : Siddhant sir you know what is tomorrow’s headlines ?!

Siddhant : what ?!

Amar :“ under the new anti- corruption law ,the famous well known advocate Mr.Vikrant and well established business man Mr. shourya are given 7yrs of jail imprisonment ..it seems they tried to bribe ACP Siddhant Bhardwaj in Assistant commissioner’s cabin In order to destroy the evidences against Rajveer which was clearly recorded by inspector Amar in his phone .”

Siddhant laughs ... Vikrant and Shaurya starts sweating ...

Shaurya : stop this nonsense ..you Amar .. delete the video now ..otherwise

Vikrant : Shaurya control yourself , This is police station ....and we are really sorry .. please delete the video ...

Amar : siddhant sir .. just for saying ,this much reaction is there means what would have happened if I really took a video ..

Siddhant laughs even louder now ....

Vikrant and Shaurya fumed in anger ...

Shaurya : don’t fly in air for arresting Rajveer bhai... ACP..... you are going to pay for it very soon .....and listen ..tomorrow morning before the evidences reach the court .... v will destroy everything.... all your 10 months hard work will go in vain .... Vikrant come lets go ..no use of talking to them ....

They leave .....

Amar: sir haven’t you heard of the proverb “empty vessels makes much noise “ .... that is nothing but these two idiots only ..

Sir ... sir ...

as he didn’t get any response ,he turns and finds Siddhant in deep thinking

Amar : what are you thinking sir ?

Siddhant : looks like we got our answers for those 7 months mysterious qn.

Amar : what ?!

Siddhant : Amar , no one except 5 of us knows that tomorrow morning we are going to submit the evidence to the court ..and it was decided today morning only .....then how did Shaurya know about ?!

Amar : oh yeah .... even I didn’t think about it .... so do you mean ..

Siddant : yes there is a traitor among us .. we have to be very careful from now on ..And there is a change in plan .... not tomorrow morning we are going to submit the evidences today night itself ... and importantly don’t even tell about this to anyone ... let it be between us only ....

Amar : ok Siddhant...

——————————————-

In the market ,

Roli sees her bhaiya waiting for her ...

Roli : shyam bhaiya

Shyam: Roli, how r u ?! Did anyone suspect you there ? U r safe ryt ?

Roli : waah!! Looks like the brother who feels me as a torture is missing me a lot ..(Shyam glares at her ) accha.....ok baba... I am fine and safe ...suspect me ?!.. don’t you know about my acting skills.....usme toh mein sabki maa hu ...........(lifts her unseen collar ) ...You know what mataji,maaji,papa ji,Prem jiju and anjali are so affectionate and caring towards me .... I am enjoying there ..but somewhere in my heart I feel little sad to betray them ..

And that ACP..... is he really an ACP or what ... he became silent in one shout itself ..

Shyam : wait you shouted at ACP ?!

Roli : arrey you know ryt how much I love sleeping .. in mid night ..he is taking my interview ...kadoos

Shyam’s mindvoice : bechara ACP ...no matter how many crimanals he have faced till now ..I don’t know how he is going to survive with this creature ?!

Shyam : now leave all those things aside .. just focus on your work ..... wait ( he takes a cover from his pocket and gives to Roli)..

in this cover ..there is a microphone and a phone ..it is both inter connected...

Somehow keep fix this microphone in Siddhant’s office ...ok

Roli : ok bhai.... now you leave ..I will get few things in market .. and leave ...

Shyam : be careful Roli ...

Roli nods her head with assuring smile ..

——————————————

Afternoon ,

After reaching home ,Roli went to play with Anjali for some time ..side by side thinking how to execute her plan ...

Simar comes there to call them both for lunch ..... sees Roli lost in her thoughts ..

Simar : Rolii....

Roli : didi ....

Simar : what are you thinking ?

Roli : nothing didi....

Simar : Pakka

Roli: haan didi

( after sometime Roli slowly asks Simar )

Roli : didi.... woh Siddhant ji didn’t come to have lunch ?!

Simar : nahi Roli , he usually eats lunch outside only ..

Roli : why ?! Is he having some allergy with homemade food or what ?!

Simar : what happened , looks like you are missing your husband a lot ...

Roli : nothing like that ...just asking didi

Simar : do one thing I will pack food for you and Siddhant ji ...u go to his office and have food with him ...

Roli : no didi..it’s fine ..I will have food with you people

Simar : no need Roli .. only you are here .. ur mind is somewhere else ...wait I bring the lunch carrier ......

Roli’s mind voice : this is what I expected from you my pyaari didi... thank you so much for making my plan easy didi..

Roli smirks......

Simar sends Roli to commissioner office to meet Siddhant......

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol! Sid is so scared of Roli🤣

I'm really looking forward to see how the love blossoms between them

And who's the traitor in Sid's team? Is that naina?

Waiting for RoSid's lunch... I mean next update😆

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved the update yaar it is nice

Wht are they both yaar eagerly waiting for the next update jaldhi update na yaar