Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Whole family surprised Sid by arranging his marriage just like how you've surprised us with this story😆

That's a good start. Jwala devi will surely gonna create some mess. But sid can deal with it.

Now can't wait for RoSid's first meet

Update soon😈

Will try to update the next chapter today itself 😉....

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sid's family surprised Sid by arranging his marriage without his information just like you surprised us by your ff...

Well writing... Eagerly waiting for rosid meeting...

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for it yaar jaldhi update na yaar iif possible update it today only na yaar waiting to know how there meeting yaar

Andetheres thumbnail

CHAPTER-2

“Arrey waah Roli ,u r looking so beautiful ....Kisi ka nazar na lagae....”

Roli : Simar ma’am ..aap......... how long should I wear this gunghat ?! Bohot garmi ho rahi hai..

Simar : pagli, what ma’am ? From today call me didi...understand....

(Roli gets bit emotional hearing that )

bas thoda aur intezaar karo..Siddantji will be ready any moment ok

Roli : Ma’am ..(Simar glares at her ) sorry... didi.... (she feels unknown joy when she called Simar like that ) ....can I ask you one qn ?!

Simar : ha..ask

Roli : how did Siddhant ji became ACP ?! He is late to his own wedding ......

Simar: Roliii...... he is very punctual it is just that he doesn’t know about this marriage na ...that’s why ....

Roli : oh yeah didi......

Simar : ok roli ..u sit here itself ...I will go out and see the formalities...

Roli : ok didi ( simar leaves roli ...)

——————————————-

Siddhant gets ready in his sherwani..

Prem : waah Siddhant !! Tum ek dam dashing lag Raha hai....

Siddhant: prem stop annoying me ..

prem : Annoying ?! Me .... ok ..I just thought you will be happy if I lie like that ..

Ok leave it bro ..... today also u r looking like tired monkey .....kush !!!!

Sid : premmm...... plz can you keep your mouth shut ..

prem : mushkil toh hai lekin teek hai aaj tumhare shaadi hai na...isliyae ..🤐

After some time ...

Siddhant: prem , u know what ..you are the best and honest journalist in today’s world ....and ....a best brother anyone could have .....

Prem : ha ,any doubt in that ..so much buttering.... tell me directly what u help you want ...

Siddhant: woh woh .....plz help me to escape from here .....

Prem : hello mr.brother ....more than brother ...I want to be best son to my parents ok .. I can’t put their reputation in mud ok ...::

Imagine in tomorrow’s news paper the headlines will be “ ACP Siddhant Bhardwaj who caught high profile criminals ran away from his own wedding “ ......chichichi....ACP who doesn’t get scared from big criminals got scared for marriage ...such a shame .... darpok brother ...... so you better throw that idea from your mind ok ..

Siddhant : aayy kamina...did you forget ..during your wedding how much help I would have done for you to meet simar secretly ....

Prem : if I sit here for some more time you will either blackmail or butter me to help you .. so I am leaving ...till then enjoy your phase of bachelorhood for last 15 mins ..bye .... one min ... ( he takes siddhant’s phone,car keys and purse) ...let it be with me...what if you run away ...ok bye ...

Siddhant : prem prem ..... atleast give my phone ......(prem leaves Sid alone )..... prem...This boy !!

————————————-

In Jwala Devi’s house ,

Jwala devi : suno Vikrant .. I don’t know what you will do I want Rajveer babu out from jail now

Vikrant : ma’am I am really sorry but we cannot take Mr.Rajveer out now ..as you know this is non-bail able case ..and police caught him red handed moreover now Allan had also turned into an approver against Rajveer saheb....

Jwala Devi : Noooo.... I didn’t call you to say that ..find some way to bring Rajveer babu out of this case ... now just get lost ...

argh!!!!

—————————————

Siddhant sees the time and remembers that he have to make an important call regarding the case ..

Siddhant : oh no how did I forget this ... now where is this prem ka baccha !!!!

Anjali : I am here superman

Siddhant : arrey Anju .. not you .. where is your papa ?!

Anjali : pata nahi ....

Siddhant : ok beta ....u go and play with ur mamma.... ( anjali goes to simar )

And siddhant leaves the changing room searching for prem ...

At the same time ..

Roli feels thirsty ..she looks around for water bottle and finds it empty .... and she goes out to fetch water.....

roli : this ghunghat ..argh !! I can’t see anything properly .... why is this like always dulhan have to wear ghunghat....

In the corridor , Siddhant and roli clashes with each other .... and roli skids down ... Ahh!!

Siddhant : ohh ! Sorry madam .....

.....and helps roli to stand up ....

Roli : ...hey Mr.groom ....I am wearing gunghat so I cant see properly but cant you see and walk ...where were your eyes while walking ?!

Siddhant : hey just chill .... i said sorry ryt ..

Roli : what sorry ?! Its my wedding today ...What if I trip down and broke my face .....or what if broke my arms ...... or my legs .....or.....mera nail polish karab ho Jatha tho ...

Siddhant: ( mind voice ): kitna bolte hei ye... shaadi ..bechara ladka...in the name of marriage he is going to spoil his life .....I think that i have to stop her first warna she will blame for her broken nail also.

Siddhant : kya ....face..arms..legs..arey stop ki jiye

Oh hello agar kisi ne 2 feet se girne ke wajase uske face ..arms nahi toot tha hai ..

Roli: (ignoring siddhant) hey bhagwan..u saved me today otherwise what would have happened to me ?!.....

Siddhant ( mind voice): bhagwan ??! Mujhe lagta hai ki yeh ek number ki pagal ladki hai..pakka she ran away from some mental hospital .Arey siddhant beta yeha se jaldi chal warna yeh uski bhak bhak se tera dimaag ko karaab kar degi.

Siddhant:excuse me madam agar aap apni bhagwan se baat kar liya toh plz toda side dejiye. Mujhe ek jazoori kaam se bagar jaana hai.

Roli: arey aise kaise yeha me apse baat kar rahi hai or aap jaa raha hai. What do u think ,In this world do u only have imp. work ...and we r jobless ??

Siddhant : when did I say like that ?!

Roli : bhulakkad..just 1 min ago ..

Siddhant : arrey ....I didn’t mean that ...

Roli : accha ji ....toh ..

Roli sees the id (during their hit and run time his id card fell down near roli’s leghenga from his pocket ) and picks it up .....and realises that it is her hone wala pathi dev !!

Siddhant mind voice : finally yeh chup toh ho gayi ...

Roli : ek minute are you ACP Siddhant Bhardwaj ?!

Siddhant : haan ji

Roli’s mind voice : what did you do roli ?! Now u r gone ....

Sujatha : arrey siddhant roli , what are you Both doing here ?!

Siddhant : woh maa , I was searching prem and accidentally hit this girl ..and ...

Wait a minute ...roli ?!

Siddhant’s mind voice : iska matlab iss sherni ..meri hone wale biwi ?! Meri zindagi sathyanaash ho gayi.....

Sujatha : sid beta ?! Where are you lost ? .. ok leave it .... now you both come its time for your marriage ....

Siddhant : maa ..u go I will just make a phone call and come ...

Sujatha : whatever ?! Roli beta you come with me ...

Roli’s mind voice : roli looks like god has send Sujatha ma’am here now so don’t miss this chance ...just escape from here now ..

Roli : ji maaji

Sujatha takes roli with her .....

During their marriage registration,

Roli signs their certificate first ....then Siddhant is asked to sign ...

Siddhant’s mindvoice : meri acchi se bachelor life ka end ....

then witness sign is put by prem and simar.

And finally

ROSID are married 🎉🎊🎉🎊

Then rosid takes blessings from mataji , Rajendra and Sujatha....prem and simar congratulates them ...

Now roli became roli bharadwaj officially !!

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's an amazing update and even more Amazing RoSid's first meet😆

Sid's dialogue "Meri zindagi sathyanaash ho gayi"🤣

Now really cant wait to see them together. Btw Roli is sooo cute!

Update next soonnnnn.

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

🎉🎊Congratulations Ande 🥳 for your first story.. I think I should have thought before telling that I will give my update after you give your update...areey yarr this is cheating I thought you will take time and then I too might have got the time but you... you were already ready with your story... whatever... I am so happy and surprised to see this...it was really a shock as yesterday only I told and today you gave ... I appreciate it 👏👏

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Roli is soo cute... Rosid first meeting was super.... Sid's dialogue " Meri zindagi sathyanaash ho gayi"🤣🤣🤣... Eagerly waiting for next update...

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now about updates...cs is quite interesting , Sid as cop I like him most in action scene....

In the first chapter itself Sid caught up his enemy very satisfying starting.. and his family is very good , they arranged his marriage without even telling him and most interesting part was when Sujatha answered all his questions which thought to use and escape from marriage but mother is mother no one can win from her...

Rosid's first meet was awesome and the way got to know that another one is their life partner was hilarious and Sid cursing about his life was the most funniest reaction of any groom on their marriage...

Eagerly waiting to see Rosid after marriage ... update the next soon... waiting

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved it yaar eagerly waiting for the next update

Andetheres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi72

🎉🎊Congratulations Ande 🥳 for your first story.. I think I should have thought before telling that I will give my update after you give your update...areey yarr this is cheating I thought you will take time and then I too might have got the time but you... you were already ready with your story... whatever... I am so happy and surprised to see this...it was really a shock as yesterday only I told and today you gave ... I appreciate it 👏👏

I was not ready with any story 😂😂....just thought of a rough idea day before yesterday night and started writing yesterday morning.......

Thank you for the appreciation ♥️