Nishabdham (Silence) Movie Review

FreezeBreeze thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Before I give my views about the movie. I would like to say that I really love Anushka Shetty ❤️and the reason I watched the movie is her. The main message is "Kadhal, kadhalargalai mattumalla, kutravaaligalaiyum uruvaakugiradhu". But I dunno what's the connection between this and the story. Whose love for whom? Anthony's love for his wife? or Sonali's love for Sakshi? or Sakshi's love for Sonali? or Vivek's love for Sonali/Sakshi? Overall the end message confused me and made me wonder whose love for whom is the cause for the crime. So I keep that end message aside to tell my views. The overall movie is not really awesome, the execution part is not really so satisfying. I found the voice over a little bit weird and artificial, I dunno why. It doesn't mingle with the movie and background well. If you have expected a mystery or crime thriller it will be totally disappointing. Most of the scenes were not in easy flow, it felt like the suspense and twists are being forced. The movie really missed the wholesome feel. It felt like something is lacking throughout. I know many people really don't feel the same way. But I think if the story and execution could have been better than this, so that it would have been more interesting to watch it. Finally the message I received actually is too much possessiveness or too much protective or too much doubtfulness can get you in real trouble. I really dunno who is at fault at the end of the movie, or just situations to be blamed as always? This is just my opinions and views on the movie. No hard feelings or negativity or hatred. Just share your views, if you have watched it already