Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Koeli

mods take decision on the basis of forum and forum members just because one Particular fandom has more strength than the other doesn’t mean the decision will be on the basis of majority. It will be decided what is right taken into account everything that is related to the show. :)

Then what is a banner "contest"? The banner which gets majority of votes will win, right? 

It is robbing Mishbir and Mishbir fans of the importance they deserve

Supporting actors are important but they are not leads

Mods can't take the decision against Majority when it comes to voting

Even ST/SC/OBC seats in India are reserved on the basis of representation

NoraSM thumbnail

No one will be forcing you to vote for any banner. It’s your choice which one you want to vote. :)

I don't want to vote for KuKu in the centre but you are not giving me, a member of this forum a choice to vote for the banner, I want, how is this a contest?

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Then what is a banner "contest"? The banner which gets majority of votes will win, right? 

Leave it!!! Y to even keep mishbir  in d banner!! Just leave dem out. 

I didn't know how supporting character became equal to lead!!!  In dat case all d character should get equal importance in d banner. Even dey played an important role in d story. Y to leave out nishant, baba, varun, shwet dey took d story forward. Even dey should be in banner Dan 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Leave it!!! Y to even keep mishbir  in d banner!! Just leave dem out. 

I didn't know how supporting character became equal to lead!!!  In dat case all d character should get equal importance in d banner. Even dey played an important role in d story. Y to leave out nishant, baba, varun, shwet dey took d story forward. Even dey should be in banner Dan 

It is a banner contest, They'll ask us to vote for the banners we like but rule imposed are not in favour of a fair contest

They can accept every banner then let the members decide, even if 100% KuKu wins, It will be in a fair contest

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is not a montage contest. It’s a banner contest and the decision is taken on the basis of screen space and the tracks. The show may have started with MishBir as lead but as the story developed KuKu has been given importance and has been treated as an important character/jodi. Hence the decision remains same that they should be included in the center along with MishBir. 

In dat case nishant, mehul, varun dey should also be in centre. After all dey played an important role in d show n helped d show to progress. Plus were given good amount of SS by d makers. Y to leave them out 

Koeli thumbnail

this is not a parliament or any government job. So kindly do not bring that comparison here. :)

Rahi baat what banner contest is it’s a contest that takes place in india forums where graphicers are asked to make make edits with the characters of a show.

When there are parallel leads or two couple who are important for the show and has parallel tracks they are asked to be in the center and that is what is done here.
voting is something that is done by the members on their likings. Creativity is something that totally depends on the graphicer and when a specific criteria is put the graphicers need to keep that criteria while designing. Whether you want to vote for not it is upto you. 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

In dat case nishant, mehul, varun dey should also be in centre. After all dey played an important role in d show n helped d show to progress. Plus were given good amount of SS by d makers. Y to leave them out 

they are not parallel lead and the story doesn’t revolve around them. So, no they cannot be in the center. Only the leads and parallel leads will be center.

Koeli thumbnail

It is a banner contest, They'll ask us to vote for the banners we like but rule imposed are not in favour of a fair contest

They can accept every banner then let the members decide, even if 100% KuKu wins, It will be in a fair contest

well that’s because you are supporting one couple that’s why you feel so. We are accounting what is right. You might feel otherwise which you have the right to feel because we don’t want to change that. We are totally being fair to both the fandoms whether you accept or not. At the end of the day the choice is yours. :)

Koeli thumbnail

Mods should address the issue instead of imposing rules on us, we'll make banners and we'll vote, Mods have to moderate the contest, they can't decide who should get maximum space

Every character had an important role to play but Mishbir have always been in the montage of the show, it is Mishti and Abir's story

Leads get to be in the centre and they get maximum space

Mods address all the issues related to the forum not just opening or closing the thread. Banner contest is also a part of forum moderation. And that you for reminding what mods should do and what not. Let me tell you, that is not allowed to discuss or moral police a moderator. :)

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let me discuss with my co mod and get back to you regarding whether Meenu should be included in the center or not. 

Sure 😊 If you are deciding on the basis of screen space only then meenu gets double the screen space compared  to what kuhu and kunal get combined ...my observation on the basis of the whole series ...Mishbir and meenu deserve to be in the centre if we just go by screen space ...rest is upto you guys to decide.

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago