Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy with Naagin 5 for the moment.

My take though is that Naagin as a franchise has been stretched too much. She really needs to stop. The craze has drastically reduced. The "revenge" concept is also way overdone. Ekta tends to drag things till people are sick of it. Why she cant stop while it has run a natural course and is still loved, I just don't understand. But that is most of ITV anyway.

My only disappointment will be that if she does discontinue after this season - people will blame this season for it. And imo, this is the best season so far both in terms of story and theme (but with its share of flaws).

So I honestly have no idea what the story for N6 could be. All I know is the moment she mentions "Inteqaam" or "Badla" in the promos, I am gonna run the other way and run fast lol. But if I had to offer any ideas if another season is on her cards - I'd ask her to heavily invest in her VFX to really upgrade it. A certain section of the audience that currently trolls the show, may actually take the show seriously then. Also direction! Naagin has one of the worse direction/execution/editing. They REALLY need to work on it. It sometimes gets on my nerves.

Sorry, this turned into a bit of a rant 😆 Hope this somehow adds to your discussion .

Edited by nikki.171 - 3 years ago
Star_Lord thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

My take though is that Naagin as a franchise has been stretched too much. She really needs to stop. The craze has drastically reduced. The "revenge" concept is also way overdone. Ekta tends to drag things till people are sick of it. Why she cant stop while it has run a natural course and is still loved, I just don't understand. But that is most of ITV anyway.

My only disappointment will be that if she does discontinue after this season - people will blame this season for it. And imo, this is the best season so far both in terms of story and theme (but with its share of flaws).

So I honestly have no idea what the story for N6 could be. All I know is the moment she mentions "Inteqaam" or "Badla" in the promos, I am gonna run the other way and run fast lol. But if I had to offer any ideas if another season is on her cards - I'd ask her to heavily invest in her VFX to really upgrade it. A certain section of the audience that currently trolls the show, may actually take the show seriously then. Also direction! Naagin has one of the worse direction/execution/editing. They REALLY need to work on it. It sometimes gets on my nerves.

Sorry, this turned into a bit of a rant 😆 Hope this somehow adds to your discussion .

If they ever make a new season, I think it’s most likely linked to s5. Like maybe bani & veer’s daughter or something like that? The last time where a season was linked was S2 so it’s been like forever since they make new seasons with different stories.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

I don’t know if the craze is dying or not, but I certainly wouldn’t mind if they started another season provided the story is intriguing, and the cast is good. If it lacks one or the other it will fall flat.