Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Bani already killed three eagles. But Lord Shiva told her that she could kill an eagle only if that eagle attacks her first. That's why I think she is unable to kill eagles. Shesha and Vishakha didn't face this type of problem. I think Bani will kill Mauyri soon. In my opinion, one of the major problems of this season is characterisation of the supporting characters.

If you ask me I don’t think there are any strong parallel supporting leads this season. If Meera was a supporting lead then they should show a little more of her in the show which they are not doing inspite of there being so much potential.

I doubt Mayuri will die this early though. Instead of killing they could just make her an ally of Bani. Since she also knows the truth about Jay and Shukla besides Meera. And besides Bani she is the only other girl in that house.

This condition of not being able to attack the cheels first sucks! Why not just reveal her identity one by one to other cheels and get rid of them. Her goal is to get rid of all evil cheels why not just start with them first and the handle Mayuri and Jay?

1110746 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Naagin2’s trps were also not sinking, but she still came back with Naagin 3 with a fresh pair and story so as long as she gets ideas she may not stop.

Nagin 2 had the been a top rated show 7 out of 10 times it was in top 3 if I remember it's in the finale week that it was thrown out of top 10 I don't see that happening with season 5 as the trps are low right from the beginning.

I think if this season doesn't pickup she will not revive the franchise and focus on other Supernatural shows of hers

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

If you ask me I don’t think there are any strong parallel supporting leads this season. If Meera was a supporting lead then they should show a little more of her in the show which they are not doing inspite of there being so much potential.

I doubt Mayuri will die this early though. Instead of killing they could just make her an ally of Bani. Since she also knows the truth about Jay and Shukla besides Meera. And besides Bani she is the only other girl in that house.

This condition of not being able to attack the cheels first sucks! Why not just reveal her identity one by one to other cheels and get rid of them. Her goal is to get rid of all evil cheels why not just start with them first and the handle Mayuri and Jay?

I agree about Meera!

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Nagin 2 had the been a top rated show 7 out of 10 times it was in top 3 if I remember it's in the finale week that it was thrown out of top 10 I don't see that happening with season 5 as the trps are low right from the beginning.

I think if this season doesn't pickup she will not revive the franchise and focus on other Supernatural shows of hers

The reason why the ratings are low from the beginning is because of the shoddy start right after season 4 which normally doesn’t happen. So if I were to guess this season is being perceived more like an extension of season 4. There wasn’t much of a buzz on tv get the required ratings because the premier of the season itself was the finale of the previous season. Had they taken like half a years gap in between after the finale of season 4 then things could have been different.

Plus this season is very different from the usual Naagin series where the FL marries a human, where the ML is also a supernatural character, which is a good thing in my opinion but the usual Naagin audience would rather have this revealed late or just focus on the revenge alone.

1110746 thumbnail

The reason why the ratings are low from the beginning is because of the shoddy start right after season 4 which normally doesn’t happen. So if I were to guess this season is being perceived more like an extension of season 4. There wasn’t much of a buzz on tv get the required ratings because the premier of the season itself was the finale of the previous season. Had they taken like half a years gap in between after the finale of season 4 then things could have been different.

Plus this season is very different from the usual Naagin series where the FL marries a human, where the ML is also a supernatural character, which is a good thing in my opinion but the usual Naagin audience would rather have this revealed late or just focus on the revenge alone.

agree they shouldn't have rushed into this season they should have taken a seasonal break and comeback after a year like nagin 3
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Itna door ka kyn sochna? 😆 I like to enjoy one serial at a time. Wese bhi that’s the only Naagin season I am watching religiously. There is no guarantee if I even would want to watch the next season. This is the best one so far.. so enjoy it! Moreover, filhaal discuss this one: its story, possible scenario, VaNi ki love story etc.! 😃

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Itna door ka kyn sochna? 😆 I like to enjoy one serial at a time. Wese bhi that’s the only Naagin season I am watching religiously. There is no guarantee if I even would want to watch the next season. This is the best one so far.. so enjoy it! Moreover, filhaal discuss this one: its story, possible scenario, VaNi ki love story etc.! 😃

@bold it’s a habitual thing.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Well I have a couple of ideas:

1. Girl finds out her saas is an evil naagin and she struggles to expose her saas as a naagin in front of family

2. Humans vs supernaturals: Humans get to know existence of supernaturals, so humans start hunting and killing them.

3. Naag-naagins on the brink of extinction due to a deadly disease and a hunt for a cure is needed.

4. A naag falls in love with a human girl and starts stalking her.

5. Naag or naagin twins separated at birth.

Whichever scenario has the most scope for comedy is my pick 😃

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Well I have a couple of ideas:

1. Girl finds out her saas is an evil naagin and she struggles to expose her saas as a naagin in front of family

2. Humans vs supernaturals: Humans get to know existence of supernaturals, so humans start hunting and killing them.

3. Naag-naagins on the brink of extinction due to a deadly disease and a hunt for a cure is needed.

4. A naag falls in love with a human girl and starts stalking her.

5. Naag or naagin twins separated at birth.

Whichever scenario has the most scope for comedy is my pick 😃

5 has the most scope

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_Lord

lol the replies are so lame. I think this season will be the last season mainly because Ekta has realized that the trps have been getting low. She’ll focus on brahmarakshas more.

Brahmarakshas was a shitty show with equally shitty dialogues if you ask me. Like seriously a kind hearted man who was murdered becomes a mindless monster after death who indiscriminately starts killing people for no reason, there is no trace of humanity or kindness left in him after becoming a brahmarakshas and the main leads especially that Raina just kept bullshitting about killing him but ends up losing most of the time except towards the end. I mean what exactly did people find interesting in that show?