Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1110746 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ekta might realise she is beating a dead horse and will not revive the show for next season as it's hardly drawing the trps 🤣

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Ekta might realise she is beating a dead horse and will not revive the show for next season as it's hardly drawing the trps 🤣

yes EK won't make next season. but naagin 5 is definitely not the reason. The trp rates were good couple of days back. But recently many things has changed as some members from cast and crue tested covid positive. Many fans are already disappointed because of the circumstances. Some might have stopped watching the show. But once sharad will come back everything will be normal like before.

And obviously after this aadinagin concept no one wants to see such naagin who's less powerful than naagrani and aadinagin. So it is clear that ekta is not going to make new season. TRP rate has nothing to do with it

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Somewhere on Insta or Twitter i read something hilarious.

Naagin 6 will be about love story between a Transgender and Naag or Naagin.

Literally i was like just bcz Naagin *6* hai means yeh plot?.

No offence though.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Interesting idea 👍🏼

Thanks, if Mukta and Ekta actually take note of this they could revive the entire franchise hopefully.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Somewhere on Insta or Twitter i read something hilarious.

Naagin 6 will be about love story between a Transgender and Naag or Naagin.

Literally i was like just bcz Naagin *6* hai means yeh plot?.

No offence though.

Like combining Shakti and Naagin. Hmm... they could do that but I wonder if it would be received well.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Naagin2’s trps were also sinking, but she still came back with Naagin 3 with a fresh pair and story so as long as she gets ideas she may not stop.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

yes EK won't make next season. but naagin 5 is definitely not the reason. The trp rates were good couple of days back. But recently many things has changed as some members from cast and crue tested covid positive. Many fans are already disappointed because of the circumstances. Some might have stopped watching the show. But once sharad will come back everything will be normal like before.

And obviously after this aadinagin concept no one wants to see such naagin who's less powerful than naagrani and aadinagin. So it is clear that ekta is not going to make new season. TRP rate has nothing to do with it

Season 4 had started well and Brinda and Manyata were ordinary Naagins. Inspite of being just that the ratings were good initially as the story seemed promising with two naagins being linked and connected by fate. But it all went down the drain after they ousted both Sayantani and Jasmin. Nia alone inspite of being the main Naagin wasn’t enough to engage the audience since there were no strong supporting and interesting leads to make the show interesting. When it comes to Naagin, having a solo lead is just not thrilling.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Yeh sab choriye dad. Aap mujhe yeh batayein k suru se dekh rahi hu Naagin 6 k baarein mein puch rahe hai aap.. Kyon matlab naagin 5 pasand nahi kya? 😅 then let's enjoy it na! 😂

I like Naagin 5, and the concept is very interesting, but the revenge element is kind of stupid and yaha pe the Naagin has hardly killed anyone yet inspite of being sarvashresht Naagin. Naagin is supposed to be about revenge lekin yaha pe all I see is people trying kill AdiNaagin for her powers, so instead of the Naagin plotting to kill others the reverse is happening.

Trps tend to do well when the FL lead is in action, just being powerful alone is not enough, you have to use that power too. And I don’t really see that happening here, plus Bani’s character is a bit difficult to relate to at the moment, I mean she wants to destroy the cheels but she is not doing anything regarding that but her enemies are doing everything in their power including her backstabbing lover to destroy and kill her. She has Veer on her side no doubt, but he doesn’t know anything about her at the moment. So I kind of miss the presence of some strong and interesting supporting leads like Adaa in season 1, Anita and Rajat in season 3 and Kinshuk in season 2.

At the moment I feel like the story is just going in circles with hardly anything getting accomplished from Bani’s side. Let’s say that she comes to know about Jay, what exactly is she going to do and how will the story move forward from that point?

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

No..in naagin 6 i expect a new creature from ekta....maybe a icchadhaari nevlaa..parrot,pigeon,cat etc etc....😆😆

Koi bhi female creature hogi who will take revenge...kiske liye legi that we need to watch

Filhaal...Vani pe hi focus hai

@bold why expect? This is Naagin series tradition.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rein123

I like Naagin 5, and the concept is very interesting, but the revenge element is kind of stupid and yaha pe the Naagin has hardly killed anyone yet inspite of being sarvashresht Naagin. Naagin is supposed to be about revenge lekin yaha pe all I see is people trying kill AdiNaagin for her powers, so instead of the Naagin plotting to kill others the reverse is happening.

Trps tend to do well when the FL lead is in action, just being powerful alone is not enough, you have to use that power too. And I don’t really see that happening here, plus Bani’s character is a bit difficult to relate to at the moment, I mean she wants to destroy the cheels but she is not doing anything regarding that but her enemies are doing everything in their power including her backstabbing lover to destroy and kill her. She has Veer on her side no doubt, but he doesn’t know anything about her at the moment. So I kind of miss the presence of some strong and interesting supporting leads like Adaa in season 1, Anita and Rajat in season 3 and Kinshuk in season 2.

At the moment I feel like the story is just going in circles with hardly anything getting accomplished from Bani’s side. Let’s say that she comes to know about Jay, what exactly is she going to do and how will the story move forward from that point?

Bani already killed three eagles. But Lord Shiva told her that she could kill an eagle only if that eagle attacks her first. That's why I think she is unable to kill eagles. Shesha and Vishakha didn't face this type of problem. I think Bani will kill Mauyri soon. In my opinion, one of the major problems of this season is characterisation of the supporting characters.

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago