Why AnuPre is such a strong and powerful emotion.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anurag, the most bashed character of the show. Yet, what made him different from all the other characters of the show is that he is the only one who had only love and compassion within him throughout the journey. Even Prerna, for some time harbored hatred within her, because she felt she was wronged/cheated. But Anu, even when he was left at the mandap by Pre, never hated her. What he had shown that time was only his initial anger and once it got subsided, he was sure that his Pre could never unlove him. And that was in a way the reason too, for all sort of tomfooleries he did in the name of keeping Pre safe and happy. He humiliated her 2times in the name of sacrifice, because that's the first thing he learned from Prerna - that love means sacrificing for your loved ones, evenif it gives you pain and evenif you will have to act indifferently with them. Even before Pre came to his life, Anu was already a loving, considerate and compassionate person who always prioritized his loved one's happiness than his own. When he agreed to help his Baba in office while completing his studies; when he sweetly ignores his mother's demands which was a reflection of her thoughts on societal status, when he understood that Nivi is upset with him w.r.to a project, when he couldn't see his jaan, his younger sister Tapur, in tears..... Anu was making sure that he tries his best to keep all of them happy. And that's why when his Rajesh uncle's beti was upset, he could sense it immediately. He couldn't stop himself of thinking about her. And, as he started interacting with Pre, who was also his childhood friend with whom he had broken his tie because she cheated him, he realized that she is his shadow when it comes to her loved ones, except that she was a jhalli dreamy girl who liked painful romantic stories while he was a practical guy who believed that loving & dying for someone is all rubbish. But, little did he know that he was the one who was going to prove to his dreamy girl that what she had dreamt of would happen in reality. And why could Anu live through this pain evenif most of the times it was self-inflicted, was because of his base character of having a compassionate heart even to his enemy. Not once, but several times he proved that 'No moral value is greater than humanity'. It is only with Komo, and that too after seeing the extent of her obsession today, that he didn't feel an ounce of sympathy. Whereas, with Bajaj, twice  - once when he tried to kill him & Moloy and second time today - Anu was ready to forgive him. I am sure that if Ronit turns out to be a changed person, Anu will be ready to take care of him too. And those people who can forgive their enemies too, do possess an immense strength from within. Our ladki too is his parchai when it comes to loving selflessly and forgiving instantly. Her only problem was that due to her own fears and insecurity, she was not ready to believe that she had loved the right person. That's why most of her journey as part of AnuPre turned out to be a Kasautii for her. And more or less, I would blame her only for it. Because, Denzel Washington once said, 'Be careful what you ask for because when you pray for rain, you have to deal with the mud as well.' And here, our ladki prayed for Tufan. 😆No wonder, the amount of mud she had to deal with, as she passed through each of her Kasautiis, which was something she hadn't expected. But, as she had another strange wish of loving a person who will be mad & make her mad too, being Durgamaa's favorite, Maa finally decided to end all her kasautiis and grant her this 'choti si' wish. And the result is right in front of us. A happy & peaceful AnuPre, blessed and forever protected by the divine power. ❣️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF3urNOBvqy/

Edited by grace4317 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I will come back to the thread soon.....so many posts to read and so many things to discuss 😆

Grace 🤗

surbhi1995 thumbnail

They come in our life.we fell in love with their innocence,with their ladka ladki thing,with their cute banter,with their protectiveness and love for eachother.

We cried in  their kasauti.we enjoyed in  their happiness.we blushed in their phoonk and romantic scenes.anurag forhead kiss to pre deserve a separate fan page.

Their height difference is a added advantage when they stand together with eachother.

Best thing is noone could ever make them fall apart from eachother emotionally.they only love eachother and we only love them 

Nothing matter to them except eachother.same nothing matter to us except them.otherwise how could we able to watch kzk with its horrible writing.

Last 5 minute scene of anuprepie is enough for all the la la imagination land of mine to think how much happy they r finally with eachother.

Our anupre has met their fate today.And now they r in their hea mode.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What a beautiful post grace ❤️ 

This is getting harder than I thought . 💔

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a beautiful post Grace ...I don't think I'll be able to put everything in words here but posting this post from insta...I just and it's so beautiful and defines Anupre so well..... Credit to the owner of the post...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4ohV5BrY2/?igshid=1ioywg92qi6fr

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gracy....was waiting for your post💓💓💓💓💓

So beautifully you have written💕💕💕💕💕 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful post Grace. Made me emotional.💔

Will miss reading your detailed analysis on our AnuPre and the show. 🤗

AnuPre are indeed blessed by Durga maa . They reconnected in the pandal after years . Devi Maa not only granted Prerna's wish for Tufan but also granted Anurag's wish for Prerna to find her soulmate. 😊

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4mm9khOxT/?igshid=1ulma5mwhoi9u

I am so happy that Durga Maa blessed them with lots of happiness and new beginning. 😁

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4Iji2hxVi/?igshid=tofaokvogrp2

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful thread, as usual, Grace..

Amidst all the turmoils and chaos, which luckily for us, have ended well, one good thing has happened – the members of our fandom who already have way with words, have had the opportunity to pen down their emotions and feelings brilliantly. Even those who were sparing with words had an opportunity to bring forth a hitherto somnolent Shakespeare, a Wordsworth, an Anton Chekov to the fore.

Jokes apart, back to the topic. The thoughts hereof are my own. Forgive me if I sound maudlin, borderline crazy even.

One of the factors that shape our emotions are the ideas that we make up in our forming years, values that are inculcated/acquired throughout life, stories, folklores we grow up listening to, the prejudices, biases we end up assimilating in our formative years among others. Out of them all, the most powerful and strongly entrenched are the ideas/values that are imbued in our psyches during our childhood.

In my childhood I read/heard stories about Price and Princess, Devils and Fairies, Rainbows and Unicorns and that of good triumphing over evil in the end. Happily-ever-after was a sine-qua-non, never a utopia. As the years went by, I didn’t cease believing in these lofty ideas but the conviction dwindled. The ideas acquired during adolescent years took the front-seat in the overall way of looking at the world. Fairytales became far and few between, the fiction/prose depicting the darkness and devilishness of human mind started filling my library.

But mind you… I never gave up on the idea of rainbows and unicorns nor did I ever cease believing in the existence of fairies and elves. These years also taught me the rule of balance – the entire Universe is about the Yin and the Yan, two opposing forces complementing and balancing each other. If darkness exists so does the light, if altruism exists so does selfishness. Hence if devil exists (inhuman forms), godliness does too(in forms and manifestations I might not be aware of). I have ended up loving Wuthering Heights as much as I have loved Sleeping Beauty as I still love Rapunzel as much as I love Lord of the Flies.

AnuPre revived my belief about the Prince and Princesses that existed somewhere in some far-off land. It rekindled the belief my sub-conscious mind still held on to but my worldly-wise exterior had left behind somewhere during the transition between childhood and adolescence and subsequent transition from adolesece to adulthood.  The dismal period that followed in AnuPre's life probably was my own, albeit vicarious virtual battle with harrowing devils and darkness. The happily-ever-after we got awhile back was reinstatement of my belief in rainbows and unicorns. Once again, AnuPre personified the beliefs that are imbued in childhood, the ones that are the most intense and deeply entrenched, in flesh and blood. They triggered that emotional high, they reinforced that conviction for me. Price does meet Princess, they do trounce devils and maleficent in the battle between good and evil before walking towards their happily ever after. The childlike mind won over the adult mind..

In the initial days that I made a foray in AnuPre AT, I had shared this idea my Nani (a great story-teller) firmly believed. I had shared it then and allow me to rehash it again.

“It would be difficult to break AnuPre this time around”, my Nani said, one fine day when we were watching television together.

“Why so, Nani”, I asked confused.

“9 Months”… came a prompt , conviction-filled answer from her.

“Erm, what’s with 9 months, Nani”, I asked, baffled.

“9 months– a symbolism. Symbolism of conceiving and nurturing a new life, like in a woman’s womb”… Nani said promptly.

AnuPre are like that child, a mother nurtures in her womb for 9 months with  a complete disregard for her own life. It will be difficult for viewers to break that connect”, Nani mumbled..

“Nani is suffering from senile dotage. Who associates fictional characters with child in womb, otherwise ” –A monologue I uttered to myself then.

Looking back into things in a retrospect, I am not skeptical of that idea anymore. I am not a mother yet, but I know for sure  that these 9 months are instrumental in triggering tender emotions in women. We had formed such strong connection with AnuPre despite them being at the receiving end of character butchering at multiple instances. We simply refused to let go, simply refused to believe that AnuPre are not happening as we have nurtured them for 9 months.. I want to believe Nani today because I can come up with no plausible explanation as to why we still rooted for them, refused to give up despite everything that transpired in the Show, especially since June 2019 till last week of airing. 

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

What a beautiful post grace ❤️ 

This is getting harder than I thought . 💔

Tbh, I never expected that a happy end would have such an intense effect on me and I would find it difficult to control my emotions for such a long time. This post itself, I don't know what all I wrote down at that moment, because my only intention at that point was to get it off my heart and make it feel lighter. To some extent it helped, though somewhere a numbness is hanging around. Never knew how much we missed a happy AnuPre until we got to see them yesterday. 😔

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

What a beautiful post Grace ...I don't think I'll be able to put everything in words here but posting this post from insta...I just and it's so beautiful and defines Anupre so well..... Credit to the owner of the post...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4ohV5BrY2/?igshid=1ioywg92qi6fr

Whether it be in our own words or other's words, the emotion matters Pallu. And that is how we all are connected now - with that emptiness we all are feeling right now, as we acknowledge that AnuPre got an HEA and will not bless our screens anymore. 🥺