Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Nishant has been among the most impressive ones of this lot, especially with the super limited screen space they have been given. He is opinionated and does not the inclination to impress the so-called seniors, which a great plus.  He and Rubina might make an interesting team-up in the future. 

And well,  Shukla ji is still a person who can't handle a single line of criticism. He probably was vibrating to scream his lungs out at Gauhar since the premiere, which he would do. And he is probably going to do the same to Nishant as well. I hope Nishant can stand on his ground, and give it back to him, when the time comes. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMira

I don't think he will. He seems like he's super clear. He even quit the lead role in his show for BB, so he must be confident in his ability. 

As for these seniors, they would definitely choose to evict Nishant (maybe Gauhar will be with him, if Nishant supports Gauhar against Shukla in these 2 weeks). Shukla has a problem with Nishant for sure, and Hina will try and get out the strong contestants and save someone like Jaan. 

I don't think Nishant will get evicted. The seniors should not have the power to eliminate! Maybe only to throw certain people into nominations! And I have a feeling that whether the seniors nominate Jaan or not, the makers are gonna somehow throw him in the nomination pool and evict him. They may also try and evict Sara. 

There's no way Rubina will get out of this show, so seniors won't have the power to evict

@bold he actually didnt quit the show he was forced to quit the show he cleared that in an interview thats why his fans got really mad on the makers of the show

exactly even i feel only gauhar may support him, hina and shukla toh kabhi nahi they r already making things difficult for him.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Nishant has been among the most impressive ones of this lot, especially with the super limited screen space they have been given. He is opinionated and does not the inclination to impress the so-called seniors, which a great plus.  He and Rubina might make an interesting team-up in the future. 

And well,  Shukla ji is still a person who can't handle a single line of criticism. He probably was vibrating to scream his lungs out at Gauhar since the premiere, which he would do. And he is probably going to do the same to Nishant as well. I hope Nishant can stand on his ground, and give it back to him, when the time comes. 

yeah i also feel rubina-nishant bonding will be like rasim or kishwar-prince types

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
LoveMira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

@bold he actually didnt quit the show he was forced to quit the show he cleared that in an interview thats why his fans got really mad on the makers of the show

exactly even i feel only gauhar may support him, hina and shukla toh kabhi nahi they r already making things difficult for him.

Oh is that true? Wow didn't know that. Was it because of BB?

Gauhar is really good at putting across her point, so let's hope she still has that ability. Shukla's voice is so darn loud though that you can't hear anyone over his screaming.

I think she tried to start things coolly with Shukla, but he just can't take criticism. He has to always be right. 

And of course, I think there will be some kind of feud between Nishant and Shukla. I think he's really trying to just let these 2 weeks pass, but I think he will burst at some point. 

Yes, and I also feel like Rubina and Nishant will share a RaSim type of bond.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

yeah i also feel rubina-nishant bonding will be like rasim or kishwar-prince types

Yeah. I saw them being compared to rasim yesterday on twitter, but it's too early to gauge on the bonding.  Also, I still love your username ๐Ÿ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Yeah. I saw them being compared to rasim yesterday on twitter, but it's too early to gauge on the bonding.  Also, I still love your username ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha i had no idea it will be there for a year at least but i dont mind๐Ÿ˜† Asim Ki Good Friend๐Ÿ˜† I know its too early too just an assumption ๐Ÿ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Oh is that true? Wow didn't know that. Was it because of BB?

Gauhar is really good at putting across her point, so let's hope she still has that ability. Shukla's voice is so darn loud though that you can't hear anyone over his screaming.

I think she tried to start things coolly with Shukla, but he just can't take criticism. He has to always be right. 

And of course, I think there will be some kind of feud between Nishant and Shukla. I think he's really trying to just let these 2 weeks pass, but I think he will burst at some point. 

Yes, and I also feel like Rubina and Nishant will share a RaSim type of bond.

well that quitting controversy began from lockdown so bb was way out of the question, like during the lockdown there was actually this trend on insta called #NoNishantNoGTNHP where many fans protested against the leap, cause of that i think the channel of the show extended his track for 1-2 more month and moreover the lockdown mini series of the show on zee5 did well but the makers eventually went ahead with the leap since his track was ended he took up bb

and i really wanna see shukla vs nishant ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Haha i had no idea it will be there for a year at least but i dont mind๐Ÿ˜† Asim Ki Good Friend๐Ÿ˜† I know its too early too just an assumption ๐Ÿ˜†

Till these stupid seniors are there, it would be difficult to see organic bindings develop. 70% screenspace toh woh log he kha jaatey,  Plus due to the rejected rule Rubina and Nishant have not got much of a chance to interact with the other HMs. However, by being non-Shuklis they are already in my good books ๐Ÿ˜†

LoveMira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a post limit so not quoting you guys and replying individually ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shukla vs Nishant is something I wanna see too 

The seniors are taking way too much screenspace. It's not their season. What are the BB creatives thinking by putting them in main house? They should have given tasks from a separate section of the house. 

Rubina and Nishant being non-shuklis has made me love them as well. 

Also it seems like Rubina didn't do her task, since in the live feed she is still sitting on the floor (or so I heard), and her clothes have changed. If so, this makes me respect her even more! 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I have a post limit so not quoting you guys and replying individually smiley19

Shukla vs Nishant is something I wanna see too 

The seniors are taking way too much screenspace. It's not their season. What are the BB creatives thinking by putting them in main house? They should have given tasks from a separate section of the house. 

Rubina and Nishant being non-shuklis has made me love them as well. 

Also it seems like Rubina didn't do her task, since in the live feed she is still sitting on the floor (or so I heard), and her clothes have changed. If so, this makes me respect her even more! 

And yeah Nishant and Jaan Sanu did their tasks, but it also seems he didnt did what Hina told him to maybe the promo might be twisted. Letโ€™s see what happens