Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Question for my readers:

I'm trying to include a side story of another jodi in the story. Of course, the focus will remain on IshRa though. So which jodi(s) should be end up together? In the show, Mihir and Rinki got married. Later, Romi and Mihika got married too. Do you want to see them together?

Although originally, Mihir and Mihika were paired together and Romi was involved with Sarika. Do you want these jodis together?

Or are you interested in just one of the above mentioned jodis?

Divyalingaraju thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know how Ishra understand each other and come close to each other 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb emotional amazing awesome update 

Raman and mihir were working hard for contract ashok was their competitors raman and mihir we went for presentation ashok was taunting them loved ramans reply to him raman and mihir got the contract ashok and frustrated ramans taunt to him was nice mihir told raman it's investor birthday they will have to go raman was on party mihir had to leave for some emergency at his home raman was feeling bored raman didn't told any of his friends about his marriage as he didn't wanted to risk ruhis Custody ashok proposed shagun to make raman jelaous but he was surprised seeing him smiling raman congretulated them and taunted them ashok used adis name to make raman angry as he expected raman was too angry raman went to bar it was midnight ishita was waiting for raman she called him many times but was not able to connect she woke up romi finally they got to know he is in bar loved how ishita understand raman she said romi raman is in pain due to adi not shagun they brought raman home ishita thought to talk with him in morning but was surprised seeing him awake and searching for drink loved how ishita stopped him from drinking and how he listened to her she made him understand her talk was nice raman thought about her words and realized she is right haha he ws embarrassed for crying in front of ishita loved their nok jhok morning scene was nice loved their little moment toshiji notices that she was happy

Pls update soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pls invlove mihir and mihika I love them 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing! Love it! Update soon

gitakumar thumbnail

Would prefer minor n mikha 

gitakumar thumbnail

Sorry mihir n mikha 

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Question for my readers:

I'm trying to include a side story of another jodi in the story. Of course, the focus will remain on IshRa though. So which jodi(s) should be end up together? In the show, Mihir and Rinki got married. Later, Romi and Mihika got married too. Do you want to see them together?

Although originally, Mihir and Mihika were paired together and Romi was involved with Sarika. Do you want these jodis together?

Or are you interested in just one of the above mentioned jodis?

Mihir and Mihika please and you can show both according to your storyline. And new guy for Rinki if you wish😛

gitakumar thumbnail

Hi, your writing is amazing. Any chance you can explore adi n is ishita bond like they meet at surgery n adi keeps In touch with ishita n when adi shares his issue n realises it’s adi n bring the father n son closer!

also more parts where ishita n Raman bond like share their experiences n how they have coped etc

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Aditi_X thumbnail

Originally posted by: gitakumar

Hi, your writing is amazing. Any chance you can explore adi n is ishita bond like they meet at surgery n adi keeps In touch with ishita n when adi shares his issue n realises it’s adi n bring the father n son closer!

also more parts where ishita n Raman bond like share their experiences n how they have coped etc

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Thank you so much for you kind words!

I definitely have scenes planned where Ishita and Raman share their experiences like you've asked. 

About Adi's entry and his relationship with IshRa: he will come in later but Raman will play the main role in reconciling him with the family and IshRu. I will most certainly focus on bonding between Adi and Ishita but Raman will be the bridge to connect them, just how Ishita helped/is helping unite Raman and Ruhi. If it helps, his entry will happen through Ishita but very indirectly. 

Hope that sounds good to you. Keep the love coming! 🤗❤️