Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Ooops.so the salary they got for their work was what.i guess they did their job.where is favour.

Money is NOT everything. Creative satisfaction and content matters more for passionate performers. KSG wouldn't take a long break and quit if it were all about money. 

Karan Patel is the chairman/director of an export based manufacturer company. He's the sole owner of two companies. Patels own several business wings. You can guess the high turnover.

The salary he got here is equivalent to peanuts. He acts because acting is his passion. 

They did a huge favour. KZK2 is way below their standards. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

For u may be.But unfortunately not for the channel,producer and audience.

And yet, channel is the one pulling it down amid IPL due to the viewers not watching it...not me. 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Money is NOT everything. Creative satisfaction and content matters more for passionate performers. KSG wouldn't take a long break and quit if it were all about money. 

Karan Patel is the chairman/director of an export based manufacturer company. He's the sole owner of two companies. Patels own several business wings. You can guess the high turnover.

The salary he got here is equivalent to peanuts. He acts because acting is his passion. 

Is creative satisfaction or content exist in itv shows tgat too Ekta's.itv shows which r trolled,laughed off due to lack of creative satisfaction and absolute zero content.

Then I m sry they chose for wrong field.

People in daily soap work for money that's it.tgats is the hard reality.

When tgey join show had done almost an year for ksg.i m sure the homework he did for this show,he must have kniwn about the content and creativity.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

kzk is not like typical ITV show.. it is originated from a long running rebooted show.. bohot biggest name and characters ismein judi hui hain .. i am not concluding actor.. kzk 1 is emotion for ITV .. top 5 most successful long running shows. that is why ekta iss show key reboot pe isss level pe kharcha kia .. bringing srk .. 10+ actors , grand premier .. inauguration.. statues and what not .. so koi normal random show nehi .. isss show kay root kissi aur se judi hui hain .. so jis level pe yeah show hyped hain , iska 1% bhi they unable to show that . so yeah show completely flop .. specially it's abrupt ending .2 sal pura nehi kar pyaee yeah show.channel , PH kay tarafse no grand farewell where this was ekta's dream project..dream flop hogeye .. yes flop hone ka bhoto sare proofs bhi hayi which we could not discuss here due to rules

For many like me this is just an another itv show.We don't kniw about its last season or ehatever.

Lastly 20 year consist of 2 decades.And sry nothing can be compared looking at ott platform,cut throat competition on itv.

And I know one thing in 2008 around all shows of ekta with that k series ended as they failed to cope up with the competition.

So no comparison

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Ksg always wanted an amazing character shape n character .. bajaj was his dream role whatever i saw his IV.. that is why he was back .. money dint matter for him .. he always choose creative things over money... 

KP also came in this show kyunki he was promised by ekta for a parallel lead character, which were very much reflected in his iv .. but later whatever cv did with him and his character woh toh expose ho hi chuke hain .. 

they both actually did favor to ekta for signing a crap flop show .. just for the iconic status for bajaj ...but the treatment they got from ekta , uska karma usko mil gayee by shutting down the show abruptly which was supposed to his dream project .channel itna bhi bother nehi kia to give them shoot permission for whole September .  ek look mein 2 hapta gujarke show bandh kara dia 👎🏼

Wistfulness thumbnail

Is creative satisfaction or content exist in itv shows tgat too Ekta's.itv shows which r trolled,laughed off due to lack of creative satisfaction and absolute zero content.

Then I m sry they chose for wrong field.

People in daily soap work for money that's it.tgats is the hard reality.

When tgey join show had done almost an year for ksg.i m sure the homework he did for this show,he must have kniwn about the content and creativity.

KP's previous show was by Ekta only. And it's deemed a classic. KSG did it for Bajaj because he always wanted to play the character. 

@Bold is a blanket statement and highly judgemental. I'm out.

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In my personal opinion Anurag Basu has set a great example of how a male lead should NOT be. I have same thoughts for Prerna too but I'd stick to the topic which is about Anurag Basu. Character is not just badly writted but is also made worse by below the standard acting skills of the actor playing the role. Actor made Anurag Basu look more pathetic. When new entrants don't take even an episode or two to overpower speaks volume about the actor's skills. Anyway, both CVs and the actor gave us the 'Most Majboor' character ever.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

For many like me this is just an another itv show.We don't kniw about its last season or ehatever.

Lastly 20 year consist of 2 decades.And sry nothing can be compared looking at ott platform,cut throat competition on itv.

And I know one thing in 2008 around all shows of ekta with that k series ended as they failed to cope up with the competition.

So no comparison

And also For many like me This is not just a Itv show .. this is flop show , bass only regular for it's old nostalgia or nostalgic character or whatever .. 

there has no comparison in OTT n ITV .. both r diff media .. n it is not about superiority .. also still now ITV show ka jiss amount pe kadar hain .. OTT , ITV ka place kabhi nehi le payega ..  that is why aj bhi old/new actors , OTT actors ITV world pe ateei hain apne career banane kay liye.. OTT give momentary fame.. but ITV last for long .. cos ajkal max OTT show atee hain 10-12 epi or some more , just momentary discussions agar show accha hua toh .. iske baad we moved on for new show.. 

but ek ITV show max 3/4 months kay liye hotei hain .. actor gets diff loyal fandom for this.. acche ITV show ka yugo yugo tak discussions hote hain .. like still now people talk about kzk1 jo 2001 ka hain.. check insta pages of PRB . .huge discussions n followers still .. aeise bohot sare purane nayee ITV shows hain jo actor ko ek permanent fanbase , fame dete hain for long time... that is why OTT actors come in ITV whenever they got chance .. for me ITV is like dal chawal .. jo hum roz kha sakte hain .. n OTT is like biriyani pulaou jo occasionally acche lagte hain ,har time nehi .  baki lets agree to disagree  

and dude 2008 mein ekta kay sath keya hua woh alag matter .. but her kzk 1 ran almost 7 years with huge success.. it dint off air due to low response not .. they showed fourth generation aur kitna dikhaye apne lead ko .. par dada , par nani bana diye the .. iske baad aur keya. so that show dint off air due to it's failure n abrupt ending . 

so in actual no comparison. 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

And also For many like me This is not just a Itv show .. this is flop show , bass only regular for it's old nostalgia or nostalgic character or whatever .. 

there has no comparison in OTT n ITV .. both r diff media .. n it is not about superiority .. also still now ITV show ka jiss amount pe kadar hain .. OTT , ITV ka place kabhi nehi le payega ..  that is why aj bhi old/new actors , OTT actors ITV world pe ateei hain apne career banane kay liye.. OTT give momentary fame.. but ITV last for long .. cos ajkal max OTT show atee hain 10-12 epi or some more , just momentary discussions agar show accha hua toh .. iske baad we moved on for new show.. 

but ek ITV show max 3/4 months kay liye hotei hain .. actor gets diff loyal fandom for this.. acche ITV show ka yugo yugo tak discussions hote hain .. like still now people talk about kzk1 jo 2001 ka hain.. check insta pages of PRB . .huge discussions n followers still .. aeise bohot sare purane nayee ITV shows hain jo actor ko ek permanent fanbase , fame dete hain for long time... that is why OTT actors come in ITV whenever they got chance .. for me ITV is like dal chawal .. jo hum roz kha sakte hain .. n OTT is like biriyani pulaou jo occasionally acche lagte hain ,har time nehi .  baki lets agree to disagree  

and dude 2008 mein ekta kay sath keya hua woh alag matter .. but her kzk 1 ran almost 7 years with huge success.. it dint off air due to low response not .. they showed fourth generation aur kitna dikhaye apne lead ko .. par dada , par nani bana diye the .. iske baad aur keya. so that show dint off air due to it's failure n abrupt ending . 

so in actual no comparison. 

Dude 2008 shows her the mirror that the crap she served for god knows how many year doesn't work anymore.

It is related to this show as she tried to do the same with this show also.same cross pairing which has been outrightly rejected by today's audience.And erica yesterday clarify the same stand.

Lastly I give a damn for how many year that show was on air.I believe as ekta said it's a new show.For me it is a new definitely not flop.

If by calling this as flop show or flop couple or flop lead whatever give u satisfaction plz continue.

I m done here.

Edited by surbhi1995 - 3 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

In my personal opinion Anurag Basu has set a great example of how a male lead should NOT be. I have same thoughts for Prerna too but I'd stick to the topic which is about Anurag Basu. Character is not just badly writted but is also made worse by below the standard acting skills of the actor playing the role. Actor made Anurag Basu look more pathetic. When new entrants don't take even an episode or two to overpower speaks volume about the actor's skills. Anyway, both CVs and the actor gave us the 'Most Majboor' character ever.

I agree strongly. The acting has not impressed me at all from both lead characters. When you can't connect with the characters how can you connect with the show? And this is coming from someone who watches American shows and movies and seen great acting lol. But in particular to the actor who plays anurag his acting skills is below average for me. That scene when he saw prerish hugging in court after bajaj saved her mom. Followed up with him running into the streets in the middle of traffic breaking down. I couldn't help but laugh because the acting was just what could I say lol. The same issues I had with the female lead who was mostly emotionless in scenes with bajaj.