Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

For now, Diya is Anu Kom daughter only as they haven't said anything otherwise. As per what they have said in the show, Anurag was drunk at that time. 

When did they say Ronit is involved in Bridge fiasco? 

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let's just say storyline inconsistencies is something you should be willing to overlook...

Anurag said Diya was his and Komolika's daughter, but it has never been confirmed with either flashbacks or more than a mention by him that he was drunk the night (and she was a "mistake").

Komolika has hinted that Anurag has not touched her... so the jury is still out on this one...

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sambra

HOW is diya anu kom daughter then

Ronit before they said he is involved in bridge kaand what hppened to tht d

About Ronit's involvement in bridge part I never heard. And yes about Diya same question is in my mind. Where is she ?

Anurag has no feelings for her at all or what ?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anurag always tells Sneha about Diya.but post lock down there is no scene on diya anurag.really an injustice to Diya

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

About Ronit's involvement in bridge part I never heard. And yes about Diya same question is in my mind. Where is she ?

Anurag has no feelings for her at all or what ?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Right.recently  in Komo' monologue she said that Anurag has never touched her.They don't have time to solve Diya's riddle.So it will be a loophole

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Let's just say storyline inconsistencies is something you should be willing to overlook...

Anurag said Diya was his and Komolika's daughter, but it has never been confirmed with either flashbacks or more than a mention by him that he was drunk the night (and she was a "mistake").

Komolika has hinted that Anurag has not touched her... so the jury is still out on this one...

jasminerahul thumbnail

I think they introduced Diya to add twists in the story.But now due to lack of time they have no time to show it.Anurag said that he got closer to komo when he was not in his senses as he was drunk.But last week Komo said in her monologue that Anurag has never touched her.what a blooper!

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

For now, Diya is Anu Kom daughter only as they haven't said anything otherwise. As per what they have said in the show, Anurag was drunk at that time. 

When did they say Ronit is involved in Bridge fiasco? 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I think they introduced Diya to add twists in the story.But now due to lack of time they have no time to show it.Anurag said that he got closer to komo when he was not in his senses as he was drunk.But last week Komo said in her monologue that Anurag has never touched her.what a blooper!

Yup I agree but there is no time to clear that now I think. So I just am gonna assume she took his advantage like she has tried so many times before in his drunk or drugged state. Not stressing too much on that angle now. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

before also she drugged anu n tried to molest him.but nothing worked.so showing drunk one night stand was stupid.they are not even bothered to show diya. then what was the need to bring her character?atleast for the climax they should have brought her

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Yup I agree but there is no time to clear that now I think. So I just am gonna assume she took his advantage like she has tried so many times before in his drunk or drugged state. Not stressing too much on that angle now. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Anurag always tells Sneha about Diya.but post lock down there is no scene on diya anurag.really an injustice to Diya

Completely agree. We never seen Diya in the show. Atleast makers had to do proper entry for Diya.