Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Oh wow so that last S is Salman or Shahid ?Bz I saw media channel calling Shahid's name ? I never thought he would be into drugs. He was in Udta Punjab. What hypocrites if true, wearing T shirt - "No to Drugs" n taking drugs.🤢

srk, salman can name their club as sars lol .salman rejected stakes in kwan drug agency lol , world needs protection from salvirus .
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

This whole thread is like that lol -
🤪

Do you think it's wrong ??? Your emoticon shows explains everything.

Lol... to tab hoga jab in nashediYon ka asar aapke gharon tak pahunchega. Tab bolna LOL

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

what? Salman is always targeted. Now someone else.. it's not salman a devil and others actors all saints. They are all just human being

Salman is rightly targeted -Is killing people (being drunk) on road Right , Is Killing Animals right? After being acquitted when all knew he committed those crimes, he didn't fix himself, he kept on supporting criminals like Sooraj Pancholi influencing CBI to shut case, then constant bullying of artist throwing arijit n others out to satisfy his Ego. His pic is with every other Don , KWAN link is also Shady.There is nothing Human in this, Everything is Devilish.

Other Idk have committed such crimes, Ofcourse if they have done something illegal, they should be punished as per law.

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Let’s put and end to blind items...bring Rajeev masand and into questioning...meaningless slander of names is soo terrible ...imagine the mental torture actors must have gone through due to this “

meanwhile Arnab goswami

“Let’s fight for justice doing the exact same thing to others...oh but it’s all fine because u know I am on the right side always”👌

No dear you are wrong. Batting for the Pudiya actors 😂😂😂

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

srk, salman can name their club as sars lol .salman rejected stakes in kwan drug agency lol , world needs protection from salvirus .

SARS virus

🤣

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Yeah, I guess SRK is too old now to completely satisfy his wife on his own.

Unfortunately age does that.. but kudos to them for trying to keep the spark and thrill alive

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Where are those Ranbir fans who called deepu druggie for smoking weed. I guess they are all druggies 🤣🤣

Twitter will have a field day when India wakes up in a few hours. Sirf india ki actress hi nahi, actors bhi “drugs” lete hain 😆.

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 3 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sim38

No dear you are wrong. Batting for the Pudiya actors 😂😂😂

Whatever makes u feel better 👍🏼

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Let’s put and end to blind items...bring Rajeev masand and into questioning...meaningless slander of names is soo terrible ...imagine the mental torture actors must have gone through due to this “

meanwhile Arnab goswami

“Let’s fight for justice doing the exact same thing to others...oh but it’s all fine because u know I am on the right side always”👌

The only difference is the justice crusaders only cared about what SSR had gone through due to blinds and not others😆 they wouldn't have been so quick to jump on the blind wagon otherwise

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Where are those Ranbir fans who called deepu druggie for smoking weed. I guess they are all druggies 🤣🤣

Ranbir has always been called a druggie😆 Ranbir fans were just happy to return the favor to DP fans😆