Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NightonEarth

NCB Officers after watching SRK and Ranbir explaining the true meaning of hash🤣

That is the best acting I've ever seen in my whole life" in 2020 | Hollywood quotes, Movie lines, Movie scenes

NCB people should drink tea frequently to avoid sleeping while questioning Ranbir . I wonder how they stay awake during DP probing session that too long 5 hours.🤣

707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Weren't there rumours of Gauri taking drugs? Now SRK as well? I suppose they take it as a couple to have "wild nights".

Yes even many media portals published that news and still NO defamation case against them. News was true then

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ranbir-kapoor-gauri-khan-celebs-slideshow-wp-045217434/photo-p-came-shocker-most-us-photo-045217318.html

707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Yeah, I guess SRK is too old now to completely satisfy his wife on his own.

its not SRK fault , its fault of his 24x7 smoking

as per medical research smoking makes you infertile and Erectile dysfunction (ED), also called impotence, can be caused by a range of physical and psychological factors. Among them is cigarette smoking. It's not surprising since smoking can damage your blood vessels, and ED is often a result of poor arterial blood supply to the peni$.

NightonEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

NCB people should drink tea frequently to avoid sleeping while questioning Ranbir . I wonder how they stay awake during DP probing session that too long 5 hours.🤣

Deepika's hash explanation is epic. That will go down in history as "Top 10 confessions of all time"🤣 Sayad 5 hrs se moti aur patli cigarettes samjha rahi thi😆. Hope Ranbir can give more ridiculous explanation 🥳

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Deepika's hash explanation is epic. That will go down in history as "Top 10 confessions of all time"🤣 Sayad 5 hrs se moti aur patli cigarettes samjha rahi thi😆. Hope Ranbir can give more ridiculous explanation 🥳

Heard about the Marlboro auto connect to Maal 🤣🤣🤣

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nikhil Taneja

@tanejamainhoon

· 11h

No one demolished Babri.No one killed Manisha Valmiki.No data on migrant deaths.No chance of postponing student exams.No information on PMCares.No ventilators in hospitals.No one can find Komal Sharma.No one talks about Davinder Singh.But we have Rhea's Whatsapp chats..

Yeh kadvi sach hain 😔

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Imagine DP confessing "yes , I did maal chat with Karishma, I have requested for hash ". NCB people' s "man main laddoo futa" expression , with impish glee that finally they can make real accusation, then after 5 hour hash discussion, when they further questions whether she tried any other drugs , she explains that she never use drugs ,and giving hash means cigratte explanation.

Edited by Kamala05 - 3 years ago
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Everyone is going to have to stick to Deepika's definitions of patli cigarette and moti cigarette because she claimed that's BW lingo. 🤣

Imagine Ranbir and SRK trying to convince NCB officials that hash means patli cigarette and weed means moti cigarette. It's going to be the best acting of their career to not crack up laughing while saying it.

BW English!! We need to get this live screening on Navika’s Prime TV to break all TRP records 😂

Originally posted by: Kamala05

Imagine DP confessing "yes , I did maal chat with Karishma, I have requested for hash ". NCB people' s "man main laddoo futa" expression , with impish glee that finally they can make real accusation, then after 5 hour hash discussion, when they further questions whether she tried any other drugs , she explains that she never use drugs ,and giving hash means cigratte explanation.

Deepu in front of the jokers of NCB...

Discovered by ioanna gini. Find images and videos about bollywood, deepika padukone and shanti on We He… | Deepika padukone, Deepika padukone style, Dipika padukone

Deepika at home....after investigation telling Veeru what she did...

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 years ago
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Saw some people doing nautanki on SM...ki Thank God Babri accused saare innocent prove ho gaye.......matlab jaise guilty prove hone wale the....BJP ke rajya mein🤣

Ram Rajya main saare Raavans are free.