Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal To Be Summoned By NCB

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bollywood Drug Case: The names of top notch Bollywood superstars Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Dino Morea have surfaced in the Bollywood drug cartel case, a report in Hindi daily Dainik Bhaskar has claimed. ABP News had revealed on Tuesday, that three leading actors whose initials begin with S, R A will be roped in by the Narcotic Control Bureau in the ongoing drug probe.

S= Shahrukh Khan; R= Ranbir Kapoor; A= Arjun Rampal D= Dino Morea, these four names have been quoted by Dainik Bhaskar, claiming that the NCB is likely to send summons to them after doing a thorough homework. On condition of anonymity, an official of NCB has revealed the names, the report said.

ABP News had informed on Tuesday that the three big names are among the said A-listers of the industry, who are likely to receive summon by the drug probe agency very soon.

The NCB has paced up its investigation into the alleged Bollywood drugs nexus, and is likely to summon these four leading male actors of the industry in connection with the drug cartel case related to Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case.

During its investigation last week, NCB had grilled leading Bollywood actresses Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor and Rakul Preet in connection with the drugs case. All the four actresses denied consuming any narcotics substance during the questioning session.

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/shah-rukh-khan-ranbir-kapoor-dino-morea-arjun-rampals-name-surface-in-ncb-drug-probe-claims-report-1352512

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

News channels and their Blind items and now they revealed.

Wondering if Shahrukh will file a defamination case.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Next article will have K, S and M then the next will have B, Z and P and so on......

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh God. I hope SRK comes out of it & take the whole thing positively.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally their wet dreams come true and they can go after srk🤢

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

selmon bhoi be likeBal Bal Bache | Lockdown routine - YouTube

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

👀Arnab has been going on about SRK before the news of an ‘S’ even broke. He’ll be the happiest of them all if this is true.😆Arjun Rampal and RK being hardcore druggies is a well known fact, no-one should be surprised there.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Oh God. I hope SRK comes out of it & take the whole thing positively.

😆 kiya hua warrior mood off
1194442 thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor looks like a junkie anyway and there have been rumors on Dino supplying drugs before this entire debacle too.

But I'm surprised that SRK is being summoned for interrogation. I wonder what "proof" they found against him.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dainik Bhaskar, claiming that the NCB is likely to send summon

So the question is, did they get this verified through another source of did they get through the first blind item link initials and they filled in the names? And it's still only likely.