Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Posted it yesterday!! While we understand staying classy to not fan the flames, the stories are rapidly reaching highest fiction levels. Hope others follow suit and at least let the waging tongues think before tweeting

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands. 😂 https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrouchyGrimyGrub-small.gif

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...about time...👏....media na hua....dadagiri ho gayi.....kissi ke against kuchh be bolenge ye log🤢

SRK will be next filing the defamation case🥳

More people should file defamation cases against the trolls like KRK/Kangna/Payal etc who were called murderers and criminals....one can't file a case against opinions...but calling some one a murderer and criminal is not an opinion...show the proofs for that.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Excellent!! Probably the first time Arbaaz has impressed me

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG the (now obviously false) allegations against him were horrendous... glad he’s taken the right step against these liars defaming him and helping the real culprits get away! I hope Arbaaz sues the shit out of the likes of that Vibhor guy and all these two bit YouTubers trying to get their 15 minutes of fame using this case 😡👏🏽👏🏽

But seriously I feel bad for him... the past few years couldn’t have been easy... first Malaika doing what she did and now this... poor man 😣