Sizzling Chemistry

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

rupali and sudhanshu as AnuRaj 

Have sizzling chemistry  we hardly get to see this but they look soo comfortable with each other and they look soo adorable when they share eyelock

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I do think AnuRaj look good together. The actors compliment each other well. 

I cant deny that even though I dislike Vanraj and his attitude towards Anupamaa 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Completely agree with you😊

Hope so we would see more chemistry of AnuRaj😊🤔

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Agree. they have great chemistry.. BUT  LOL.  (read as miss LOL would say it).. I dont want vanraj and anupamma together anymore. Girl needs to know the truth, throw his ass out.. do her OWN thing for a bit.. maybe have a new love interest.. and then maybe if he REALLY repents it.. grovels at her feet.. and she wants to take him back then FINE but she needs to learn and grow from this.. and so does he. 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I do think AnuRaj look good together. The actors compliment each other well. 

I cant deny that even though I dislike Vanraj and his attitude towards Anupamaa 

they have chemistry and we can clearly see that 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Agree. they have great chemistry.. BUT  LOL.  (read as miss LOL would say it).. I dont want vanraj and anupamma together anymore. Girl needs to know the truth, throw his ass out.. do her OWN thing for a bit.. maybe have a new love interest.. and then maybe if he REALLY repents it.. grovels at her feet.. and she wants to take him back then FINE but she needs to learn and grow from this.. and so does he. 

yess even i dont want anupama to forgive him easily even they have great chemistry we really dont know what gonna happen whether they go with Anuraj as jodi aur new guy come if new guy come i hope makers choose some one good like sudhanshu sir 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

True though. They have such good chemistry. Wanted some more AnuRaj scenes but they fact of EMA makes me drop the idea. May be they can show some good flashback scenes when Vanraaj was actually a good husband to Anupamaa.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

True though. They have such good chemistry. Wanted some more AnuRaj scenes but they fact of EMA makes me drop the idea. May be they can show some good flashback scenes when Vanraaj was actually a good husband to Anupamaa.

at the moment iam really confuse before he was doing drama and makers showing that but now makers not showing whether he is doing drama or not 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh i remember him in Veera and i always wanted him to come back , i think he only comes for the short plays .

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

at the moment iam really confuse before he was doing drama and makers showing that but now makers not showing whether he is doing drama or not 

Same same same. Everything can't be faked