Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear DG Abu both do you mean AnuKom or AnuPre ..😱😱

No I meant Bajaj and Kom. As per one spoiler they are going to kill each other πŸ˜† Not sure how true it is. Kom is definitely dying, Bajaj ka patha nahi.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Having decided to take a back seat on this.... I just have one question:

What about Diya? Has everyone just conveniently forgotten that there is another child involved here? separation and divorce is not as simple as saying/shouting, "Get Out!" especially when there are kids involved. 

From a viewer's perspective it is easy to "hammer" Prerna on her behaviour to Anurag (remember the viewer understands all sides as they are shown) but Prerna has "experienced" the lack of logic reasoning in Anurag's decisions. They do not (never have) talk(ed) or communicate(d) - and when they do they misunderstand each other. Prerna has no reason to empathize with Anurag - she has suffered for his actions. There is a reason why the adage: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions," is so applicable in life. 

Intentions on their own do not make for good relationships. 

pre  ke sath bht galat hua  blabla keep aside 

she is the who clamins i love anurag the most 

mera  anurag mera anurag karti  hai 

jab tak  anu uski haa me haan milta hai  uske liye faimly  se ladta  hai , bussiness ko  daav per lagta hai  , usse save karta hai thats tab tak she  love anu  

and one  worng move  by anu she become ran chandi maa  to destroy  anu 

i mean  which type of love is this  absolute no faith no trust no respect no  understanding sorry  but prerna come across  like this meri  haan me haan milyo tab tak mai pyar karugi

than she claims she  is his soulmate  what a joke πŸ‘

so for me  she love a idea  of anurag basu  not real  anurag .jaise hi uska ek saona tutta she become brainless heartless

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

waise  kidnapper ladka bola  buddha nahi🀣

but actually heard that bajaj gonna die so  thats why i thought its mr bajaj

Exacty if it's bjaj than kidnappers must hav e said ek uncle/buddha ne bacha liya pre ko.not ladke ne.

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

pre  ke sath bht galat hua  blabla keep aside 

she is the who clamins i love anurag the most 

mera  anurag mera anurag karti  hai 

jab tak  anu uski haa me haan milta hai  uske liye faimly  se ladta  hai , bussiness ko  daav per lagta hai  , usse save karta hai thats tab tak she  love anu  

and one  worng move  by anu she become ran chandi maa  to destroy  anu 

i mean  which type of love is this  absolute no faith no trust no respect no  understanding sorry  but prerna come across  like this meri  haan me haan milyo tab tak mai pyar karugi

than she claims she  is his soulmate  what a joke πŸ‘

so for me  she love a idea  of anurag basu  not real  anurag .jaise hi uska ek saona tutta she become brainless heartless

I will only say, we all experience love differently, because we are all unique.  

Not picking sides but from a Prerna's perspective.

She loved (yes past tense) Anurag dearly

He married Komolika 1.0

She fought for them and their love, she got insulted, pushed away and belittled, then finally he came around, they were going to marry each other...

She married Bajaj in exchange for Anurag's life. Went through all the name calling and insults. Anurag's attempts of vengeance, only to once again be given a chance at their love.

He was in an accident, Komolika 2.0 returned and threatened her and her baby while Prerna was concerned about Anurag's health. She gave birth to her child and he finally woke up ass to who and what she was.

In return he threw her from a bridge (utterly senseless) separated her from her child and supposedly made another with Komolika.  

What is there to love? 

Anurag is now a habit and she is in love with the memories of the love they once shared....  

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brule

Diya might be the Nivi Anpuam`s child, with all this shoddy wrapping up this is the most convenient way to absolve Anurag. Tomorrow, Prerna will apologize for misunderstanding Anurag, thus completing the cycle of whoever is at fault Prerna is to be blamed. Her family will get back to praising him for all that is good in the world, all will be hunky-dory again.   

More whitewash to stiffen Anurag's jelly spine. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Very true. Prerna has no reason to believe ea word that Anurag says simply because he has never given her a reason to believe. As viewers, we know the whole story so we may now get impatient with Prerna. But from where she stands, she is justified. 

Why pre shd understand?  Anu need to work to get her trust.  Pre is in very much in her character n yday she gave shoulder to crying father  n that does not mean she shd forgive him easily or shd not doubt on him.  Pre is screeming and this dump still standing n cannot he just bring sneha n give it to her.

But serial coming to end, n other character getting more imp.  I really doubt they will show proper redemption to anu.  It will be pre just forgive him without proper redemption.   

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Anupie scene had my heart today.it was beautiful.parth performed it really well.

I m always biased for father daughter bond than any bond in the world due to my own personal life.

But when sneha called anurag papa and the smile on his face is enough to forgo any other thing in episode or show.these two r that beautiful.

Just a personal opinion-anupue has very less scene than prepie and their bond has been less developed by cvs as compared to prepie.

Buti feel more emotions and connect with anupie scene than prepie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFwRMKoB8iZ/?igshid=z9wkkbpxcits

😍😍😍😍🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Very true. Prerna has no reason to believe ea word that Anurag says simply because he has never given her a reason to believe. As viewers, we know the whole story so we may now get impatient with Prerna. But from where she stands, she is justified. 

no she is not.... specially when she calls herself soulmate and she doesn't even know this much about anurag ..she called his breakdown as natak and believed wat komo said ... even after knowing everything she simply let go n blamed him once again....she is not justified... she has been if this would have been the first time but she knows Infront of her is standing a man who saved her so many times..who went against his family to support her, risked his life n number of times..forget about being soulmate she knew him from childhood still she believes that he killed sneha...she is plainly dumb who needs everything to be told and has no feelings..she is happy with prerna ji aap strong ho...had she been a little intelligent she would have done 2+2 by now and it wouldn't have been so easy for ppl like bajaj n komo to manipulate her...

Anurag has his flaws too I agree but even he had all the reasons to go against Pre wen she was staying with another man in his room infront of his eyes and was pretending to be his wife...she even said poori tarah se unki ho gayi still he believed her, he was able to see through her lies...but prerna she has failed every single time. ...she never believed him never be it Naveen's track, komo track or anything...she has seen him how attached he was with her n sneha during his ML...still she believes otherwise.   Sry to say neither she is filthy rich nor someone very special that she thinks Anurag wanted to take her money and bla bla ..use ur brain woman. ...no wonder none connects with her and in every single track she gets bashed...

Forget about anything else .she not even for once questioned Anurag how he was sure she will be alive...wen did she saw him trying to harm her...she just wants to live in a bubble n believe wat wants too...in the start of this track I never said she is wrong in accusing him... But even now after witnessing everything she feels he is lying woww...wat an epitome of intelligent, sharp, strong business woman...

If nothing else think about how u got the prjct u boast everytime about infront of Anurag...the so calked business sharks Buddha n pre both were not able to see how did they get the permission... amazing

Edited by pallawi1803 - 3 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KZK's shitty writing is what led to the decline in the content & quality of the show... not that it was stellar before but now it's even if some scenes are inserted later, good writing & editing should make then flow seamlessly but the writing in this last week is just lazy & dump times infinite πŸ™„

they should have spent the last week redeeming Anu's actions & justify himself to Prerna & seek her forgiveness. i mean how hard can it be πŸ˜’ Prerna doesn't know the intentions behind Anu's actions & he hadn't revealed them either,  saying a soft sorry doesn't count πŸ˜³ (remember he pushed her off THE BRIDGE not the park ) she's not a mind reader!

the so called SOULMATES have never had any kind of trust & communication between them whatsoever but they justify their actions πŸ™„ to each other. After each track usually Anu justifies his actions & Prerna forgives him without an apology πŸ˜’ I've repeatedly said this but Prerna is treated as an afterthought by the CV's, (evidence is in the monumental shoddy characterisation)  so don't expect much this week except the more of the same πŸ™„

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

I will only say, we all experience love differently, because we are all unique.  

Not picking sides but from a Prerna's perspective.

She loved (yes past tense) Anurag dearly

He married Komolika 1.0

She fought for them and their love, she got insulted, pushed away and belittled, then finally he came around, they were going to marry each other...

She married Bajaj in exchange for Anurag's life. Went through all the name calling and insults. Anurag's attempts of vengeance, only to once again be given a chance at their love.

He was in an accident, Komolika 2.0 returned and threatened her and her baby while Prerna was concerned about Anurag's health. She gave birth to her child and he finally woke up ass to who and what she was.

In return he threw her from a bridge (utterly senseless) separated her from her child and supposedly made another with Komolika.  

What is there to love? 

Anurag is now a habit and she is in love with the memories of the love they once shared....  

i m not talking about what she did 

iss tarah toh phir anurag ne usse jayda hi kiya pre kw liye 

i m talking about love  .

anu always  shows immense faith on pre trust her & love her  understand her (just  look at hospiral scene how immediately he understand what pain she gone through )

but  prerna ko saboot chahiye hota hota hai  that anu love her  .i sorry  prerna never trust anu be it kom1 track & this  faltu track 

so in my pov  she only love anu till he lived upto to her idea of anurag basu if  he  move from there  she do faltu ka chikhna chilnaπŸ˜†