Barun Sobti My problem is the formatting of the show

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Barun Sobti on being away from TV: My problem is the formatting of the show

When Barun Sobti was quizzed about what has kept him away from television, the actor had a rather insightful answer to give.

Invalid date

Sanchita JhunjhunwalaView Profile

The webspace has provided room for actors to explore various genres while also work on their acting and create some of the finest shows and films for the digital platforms. Actor Barun Sobti, who has been currently busy with work on the webspace and also films, has been away from television for a while now. However, the actor feels that the formatting of the shows is where the problem lies.

Ask him what has kept him away from television, and the actor quips, ''The problem with TV is that if one goes onto doing TV, they end up doing that all their life. If it goes on for two long years, then you end up doing the same thing for that time and my problem is the formatting of the show and if it changes to once a week of all shows from all shows every day, the content will become very amazing and I would love to have an opportunity on television with good content.''

The content will become very amazing and I would love to have an opportunity on television with good content.

- Barun Sobti

The actor's latest release, Halahal, is an Eros Now original which co-stars Sachin Khedekar and narrates the story of a father fighting for justice. Barun plays the role of a cop, however, this is something different from what we have seen him do, and in fact, the actor did admit that it turned out to be a bit of a challenge. None the less, the film has received rave reviews.

Wha do you think about Barun's point of view? Drop your comments in the section below.