Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
🥺 this is so cute isn't it?! And the way they wear hoodies 😭❤️

Karan thankinf her on theie anniversary saying, for him the house has to be as cold as antartica and she adjusts to that 🥺😭

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

rash ji wah wah apne link post kiya 🤩👌

You guys are making me behave like a teenager.

😳😳😳😳

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash111

You guys are making me behave like a teenager.

😳😳😳😳

Thank you, and you should be so, more often. Your happiness is felt ❤️💖

I know the way the society looks upto the teachers, like their lives have to the most perfect and unrealistic goals that we ourselves put us on, infact the self sacrifice that goes into being the most ideal is very painful, but then i believe & also advocate that your professional and personal lives shouldn't interfere between the two. Most of the people at my art account are shocked when I am asked about what I do for a living, am like because yea this is my happy place, I am not required to be the ideal person, I am required to be myself. 🤷‍♀️

You are allowed to be yourself. There is absolutely nothing to be guilty about. And pls remember always you and also everyone else, are forever welcomed to be with us💖

Just like Karan says, I don't consider myself to be a grown up. That's how it is. 🤗

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

🤔 main kitna gyaan deti hoon🤔 , true ksgian. 🤔 🤣

Rash111 thumbnail

Thank you, and you should be so, more often. Your happiness is felt ❤️💖

I know the way the society looks upto the teachers, like their lives have to the most perfect and unrealistic goals that we ourselves put us on, infact the self sacrifice that goes into being the most ideal is very painful, but then i believe & also advocate that your professional and personal lives shouldn't interfere between the two. Most of the people at my art account are shocked when I am asked about what I do for a living, am like because yea this is my happy place, I am not required to be the ideal person, I am required to be myself. 🤷‍♀️

You are allowed to be yourself. There is absolutely nothing to be guilty about. And pls remember always you and also everyone else, are forever welcomed to be with us💖

Just like Karan says, I don't consider myself to be a grown up. That's how it is. 🤗

Pehli baar kisi ne lecturer ko itna bada lecture pilaya. Hi Hi hi

but its good advice and I actually follow that. Every person needs a place where they can be themselves and shed the tensions and worries of day to day happenings. For me that place is this. Thanks for accepting me here.

Rash111 thumbnail

🤔 main kitna gyaan deti hoon🤔 , true ksgian. 🤔 🤣

Gyan dena bhi ksgian ki quaity hai,maloom nahi tha.smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 OOOOOODDDRRRRIIIEEEE THE MAGICIAN

Are we dreaming?! 😳

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Main so raha hai subah nahi huyi today is cancelled

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash111

Pehli baar kisi ne lecturer ko itna bada lecture pilaya. Hi Hi hi

but its good advice and I actually follow that. Every person needs a place where they can be themselves and shed the tensions and worries of day to day happenings. For me that place is this. Thanks for accepting me here.

🥴 I am forever' ready to give gyaan on self love 😋 gyaani baba they call me 😋 just like K 😂

Awww we are glad that place is this 🤗 💖 we are more happy to have you here with us 🤗❤️