Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika80

than search the gutter in modi government there is so much gutter there

u search in ur Imran khan gutter gang
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yes sadly this is what happen they are preparing for a tyranny antidemocratic government they take inspiration from the nazi regime little by little they will ruin democracy and attack opposition liberal students thinking minds and Muslim minority like nazi did with ebrews. The only saving grace its that Muslims minority is not a little minority like ebrews were in German and europe. But still I've fear for india and Muslim community in the next future. I hope i'm wrong

I think next target will be women. Look how they created a “Romeo squad” in UP to “ protect” women who were actually harassing  people and just another excuse for gunda raj.

What do you expect when their own people are committing these crimes.

https://www.freepressjournal.in/india/list-of-bjp-politicians-accused-of-rape-who-didnt-deserve-smriti-iranis-attention

Not just a BJP problem though. It’s an Indian problem and these politicians from other parties as well. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37218487

Passing such comments should be illegal and people who make such statements should be thrown out of their parties and it should be illegal for them to contest elections and be affiliated  to any political party.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

little by little they will contoll all they can. And brainwashed people. More they will lose  and big the crisis more strict and controlling they will become. 

The Indian version of antisemitism.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ummm  so even BJP is responsible for his Bombay Velvet Flop 😭 whatever BW Failures only and only BJP is responsible😳

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

little by little they will contoll all they can. And brainwashed people. More they will lose  and big the crisis more strict and controlling they will become. 

Lol they got elected by the people and not the other way round. You make it sound like they won by making ppl vote in duress.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

BJP needs control over media and movies to run its propaganda machinery. 

Rana Ayyub in her book on the Gujrat riots had stated that she dreaded what would happen if these people came into power what would happen.

I guess its what we are seeing now.

In the Gujarat model, the impact was felt by those! Ab nationwide policy and khulla saand

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha15

Ummm  so even BJP is responsible for his Bombay Velvet Flop 😭 whatever BW Failures only and only BJP is responsible😳

hinduphobia , so far mostly hindus are targeted in bolly n mostly hindus are arrested in drugs but muslims are targeted by bjp lol , y no one raises que tat hindus are targeted to save muslim kingpins in bolly
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maha15

Being jobless, he might be looking for Chowkidar’s position in Bollywood.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

it's obvious why they don't open their mouth they will be defamed and dragged evn more they are a minority now in an intolerant india they can find a woman who said she was abused like they did with kashyap or something related to drugs. Etc

Somewhere I felt SRK would have shut up the world when fingers were pointed at DP! The hopes of an eternal fan to emulate movies. But yes, having seen how dirty the play can be, it’s best to stay out. There will be Mannat drag show otherwise :-(