24/09/20 Episode WU: Goodbye Colonel Vijay

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys Tanya asked me to recap the episode for her coz she is busy. Hopefully you guys will find it ok lol

Starts with bunty apologizing for the house being dirty coz his parents are gone but suvan understand. He tells them to close the doors and windows for the day lol Shravan asks about food and bunty says he will bring bhel puri lol sharavan thanks him emotionally aww you two boys cute scene btwn the trio. Then devraj calls obviously he is the smart parent here lol Bunty lies he is out of town and asks about kavita who is crying. Shravan feels guilty hearing this aww bunty sumo console him and bunty agains asks them to close the windows and doors lol

Devraj is talking to a cop at home sumos chachu and kavita are there but his friend says he cant officially file a report but can ask people to look for them, devraj understands the kids did this in their bachpana lol

Sumo is thinking about her mom. Shravan starts reading their horoscope (someone translate this i dont speak hindi lol) its the sneak peak clip its cute lol the lying on the floor scene shravan kissed sumo on the forehead lol poor kids they are not gonna get very far after this lol such touchy feely suvan moments and foreshadowing their separation and a hug lying down too lol

Sumos chachu comes home to tell everyone not to worry as SP is devrajs pal and daddu is like its all corruption ugh this man. They watch tv and hear news people have died and daddu calls  his friend and says things are not looking good.

Aww domestiv suvan, sumo brings food for them and shravan is all romantic lol sumo asks about his other gfs lol Sumo wants to make sandwiches and shravan has never made one lol apparently shravan has said ILU to other girls but never meant it lol but only for sumo lol Sumo says she said it to one and meant it and shravan is asking who he looked jealous lol its you dummy lol shravan gets happy and they hug aww shravan like her sandwich and asks her if she felt bad about him saying it to other girls? she says after her he will never say this to anyone and he promises that he will not let her go far from him and let anyone come close to him aww again this foreshadowing man lol aww them sharing a sandwich. bunty comes bearing bad new this is gonna become so sad now guys.

Bunty was running back home he cant speak then he tells them about the operation and vijay team being there. The kids watch the news and sumo realizes vijay had to leave and it must have been this. Sumo is feeling guilty as to the way she left her dad omg poor thing its gonna get worse. shravan tries to console her. Bunty tells shravan to turn his phone on  and he sees the missed calls and messages. He reads rajendras message and it says vijay is dead come back!  suman reads the message and she refuses to believe it. She thinks its a lie but then the news comes and vijays death is announced😭 All of the three are in tears and shock.

Sumans house is shown family is all in white vijays body is there they are getting ready for funeral i guess. Anjali is in shock looking devastated. Chachu dadu are also crying when suvan come. Oh gosh this is so sad.  Suman goes towards vijay and has fb of the two of them and the last time she saw him in the carπŸ’”πŸ˜­ she salutes him and then hugs his body poor girl she will never get over this man. Suman faints and her mom catches her but shravan is stopped by chachu who tells him to leave ugh if only they had let him support her. Chachu tells him to go and him and some other men drag shravan out sumo looks on but she supports her mom and cannot go stop them totally not the time or place for drama right now.

Precap Devraj is arrested for treason and some other charges. Family try to stop the police. Daddu telling another army officer is devraj handnt been greedy and made fake jackets his son would be alive today omg looks like suman heard it. Then shravan comes to suman and tells her about what they are saying about his dad and suman is mute not reacting he says we know the truth. Suman is not in the right state of mind and shravan piling on her the devraj is innocent issue. It about to get ugly people brace yourselves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the WU Manny!πŸ€— Very well written. Thanks for filling in for TanyaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I was also wondering if you'd like to volunteer for any day. Since our show's going digital it'd really help. And we're short on two days too. Let me know😳

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for this Maans ... really appreciate yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

i've yet watch the episode, but reading the WU i don't think i've ever cried so much... my babies SuVan πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’” so not ready for today's episode...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: d3luver

Thank you so much for this Maans ... really appreciate yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

i've yet watch the episode, but reading the WU i don't think i've ever cried so much... my babies SuVan πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’” so not ready for today's episode...

tanya, i agree..it will be somewhat of challenge to watch them drift from one another esp shravan who used to confide his feelings to suman so freely today despite trying to explain his situation to suman who already is so numbed by jhatka after jhatka after jhatka...looks like she will lash out or say something that will trigger the unwanted division of the duo πŸ˜”

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

tanya, i agree..it will be somewhat of challenge to watch them drift from one another esp shravan who used to confide his feelings to suman so freely today despite trying to explain his situation to suman who already is so numbed by jhatka after jhatka after jhatka...looks like she will lash out or say something that will trigger the unwanted division of the duo πŸ˜”

@bold: maybe she will blame him for being so "inconsiderate" about the situation- "matlab ladki ney apna father khoya hain aur issey apne father ki haalat ki chinta hain? sumo ki nahi?" plus the 1st Title Track which they released had the lyrics-
Tere lagaaye huye ilzaam

so yeah... i guess mostly, she'll blame HIM for being so stupid & insensitive & call him 'a distraction'

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: d3luver

@bold: maybe she will blame him for being so "inconsiderate" about the situation- "matlab ladki ney apna father khoya hain aur issey apne father ki haalat ki chinta hain? sumo ki nahi?" plus the 1st Title Track which they released had the lyrics-
Tere lagaaye huye ilzaam

so yeah... i guess mostly, she'll blame HIM for being so stupid & insensitive & call him 'a distraction'

yup obv she'll say it in a fit of rage & shravan will feel hurt for her not being able to understand his POV for once & i wont blame her because she's in a frame of mind thats like the wounds are fresh & adding salt will sting her even further...maybe shravan shouldve waited for her to overcome the grief but again since everything is happening in a spur of moment maano ek chutki mein love story over before post leap...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago