Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I never thought I will be making a post like this but here I am dedicating this post to Ekta Kapoor for creating Kasautii Zindagii Kay. I have 101 reasons to bash you and I certainly have, my friends are witness to it but today I wanted to take few minutes and thank her. Thank you Ekta for …

• Casting Parica as AnuPre as I genuinely believe no one could have played AnuPre better than Parica. Thank you for waiting for Erica so you can cast her and for being a penchulant child (your words, not mine) when it came to casting Parth as Anurag. Your wait was definitely worth it and they have done justice to it for the most part. 
  • Ending the show with Parica as Anupre and not going for replacement. I can’t remember the last time you ended the show because your lead actor quit. 
  • Casting the original stupid silly cast. Parth was right when he said chun chun ke casting ki hai. It’s also true that most of them have majorly pissed me off in the present but that aside, I do want to thank you for casting them because at one point of time they certainly were an amazing cast who never failed to bring a smile on my face.
  •  Keeping this season about AnuPre only, even if the audience forced you, you ended up coming back to them eventually.
  • *Edited by DT*
  • For giving AnuPre a happy ending because I was convinced the show was going to end with the death of thornbird and Prerna dying alongside him or killing him (I wasn’t sure whether you wanted to keep it a thornbird story or soulmate story). Either way Anurag was dying so I thank you for not killing him. I also want to thank you for giving AnuPre what they both always wanted which is them and their choti si duniya. 
  • Getting SRK to introduce the show. Had it not been for him, I never would have known about this show and giving him one of my favourite lines: kahaniyan wohi khubsurat kehlati hain jo puri hokar bhi adhuri reh jayen and yaad to who rehti rehti hain jo haste haste rula jati hain. The ending of the show is going to be like that exactly for most of us. 
  • Most importantly, thank you for making this show and making it all about pain and more pain because if it wasn’t for this pain and suffering, I never would have come to know some of my amazing friends across the globe. We have bonded over the fact that you were our common enemy and making our favourite characters suffer so much. You girls know exactly who you are and as weird as it is we became friends because this one lady decided to make this show😳 and because I got to know you girls, I will always be thankful to Ekta for that ❤️

So thank you once again Ekta for this show. Come join me in thanking Ekta for Kasautii and share something that you are thankful to Ekta. Let’s try and keep this thread positive ❣️

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

CV🤗🤗🤗

You said it all! 

Thankyou Ekta for choosing Parica as AnuPre. 

Abhi ek web series bhi karwa do😆

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EKTA I will forever be grateful to you for casting PARICA as AnuPre ❤️

BUT I will never FORGIVE you for ruining AnuPre and their beautiful chemistry 😪

thnx happy ending dene k liye 🤧

sapne mein bhi nehi socha tha rail ki patri mil jayegi😆

Nice post CV 🤗

Edited by Ms.Tufani - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes  casting parica as  anupre  is most wonderfull thing ekta did   .i m gratefull for her.

all other character too r  so good i love their bond  

but ab ek web serise  bhi de do  parica ki .#lalchime😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely post CV 🤗

I really want to thank EK for giving me such special people in my life with whom I can share my happiness as well as my sorrows. 

So how much I hate you for ruining this beautiful pair onscreen I thank you Dil se for the special friends whom I came to know here🤗

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Though I'm not your friend nor I know you. But I really love your post. Ekta maybe so bad with so many things, but with casting the starcast of this show, she did right. I have seen Parth and Erica's previous shows and love their acting. Though I was skeptical/suspicious about Erica's pronounciation as it wasn't upto the mark, but over the time she has improved a lot. I heard last KZK ended without Anurag and Prerna being together, but I do hope this KZK2 will end with Anurag and Prerna. After all, who wants Devdas like sad ending to the story of a love couple. 😀♥️💟❣️

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You shd hv waited for 1 more week.  I heard they shot 2 climax.  Hope it will end on good note😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

You shd hv waited for 1 more week.  I heard they shot 2 climax.  Hope it will end on good note😆

unke paas ek k liye tym nhi tha 2 kya karenge 🙄🙄🙄 but don't wry it's ending on good note ..

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

unke paas ek k liye tym nhi tha 2 kya karenge 🙄🙄🙄 but don't wry it's ending on good note ..

Bcoz some media posted abt 2 climax, I won't trust ekta until it airs 😆

Betwn no doubt abt cast, indeed they were stellar.  I am going to miss them

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Bcoz some media posted abt 2 climax, I won't trust ekta until it airs 😆

Betwn no doubt abt cast, indeed they were stellar.  I am going to miss them

u trust media n I m trusting my sources frm where I used to get live updates 😁